Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: Religion of peace at it again

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2016, 12:33 AM   #1
RCC Addict

Default Religion of peace at it again

Looks like there will be a ban on trucks in the near future. Because they are so dangerous. Seems like the signs saying truck free zone are not working.

At least 84 dead, several seriously hurt in Bastille Day terror attack in France | Fox News
The Violator is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-15-2016, 02:25 AM   #2
I wanna be Dave

Default Re: Religion of peace at it again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garth Brooks
He never hit the brakes and he was shifting gears...

WHITE-TRASH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2016, 03:24 AM   #3
Quarry Creeper

Probably time for Little Boy to wake up.

There have been predictions from several hundred years ago that one day the whole world will unite against islam. That should be Third world war.
wings_of_fire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2016, 05:16 AM   #4
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by wings_of_fire View Post
Probably time for Little Boy to wake up.

There have been predictions from several hundred years ago that one day the whole world will unite against islam. That should be Third world war.
It's an idiology of idiocy. Their "God" was a pedophile. The whole premise of their beliefs are hyper sexist, homophobic and absolutely hypocritical. Queers need to be killed but if you're off fighting for allah it's ok for dudes to screw each other. Uhhh.

I'm not a fan of any religion but Islam is insanity. Maybe this is the wake up call Europe needed. It seems to have caught the frogs attention.
WHITE-TRASH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2016, 05:57 AM   #5
Rock Crawler

" Maybe this is the wake up call Europe needed"

Sadly i doubt that, ever since you guys bailed us out the first time we have turned into a bunch of spineless nations.
And i am pretty sure most secretly wait for you guys to bail us out again.

Sure we might send a fjew soldiers and hardware to fight along your side, but that only happes cuz the ppl in charge here already knew it is a loosing battle.

For instande the Helmand province in Afghanistan where a lot of Danish soldiers was killed, and where other was turned so sick they ax their own parents later on, well that province in Afghanistan is again under al qaeda control.

Relligion is sick and have caused so mush grief in the world.
ban it i say, you can practice it at home, but no religious signs or anything on the streets.
And tear down the churches and mosques.
Peaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2016, 08:25 AM   #6
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peaker View Post
" Maybe this is the wake up call Europe needed"

Sadly i doubt that, ever since you guys bailed us out the first time we have turned into a bunch of spineless nations.
And i am pretty sure most secretly wait for you guys to bail us out again.

Sure we might send a fjew soldiers and hardware to fight along your side, but that only happes cuz the ppl in charge here already knew it is a loosing battle.

For instande the Helmand province in Afghanistan where a lot of Danish soldiers was killed, and where other was turned so sick they ax their own parents later on, well that province in Afghanistan is again under al qaeda control.

Relligion is sick and have caused so mush grief in the world.
ban it i say, you can practice it at home, but no religious signs or anything on the streets.
And tear down the churches and mosques.

Our Muslim loving America hating president pulled out of Afghanistan completely he basically handed it back to the goat ****ers.

Once we roll in and take over, the USA can never leave that area. We still operate bases in Japan and Germany. Hell we have a base in Cuba, a country the US has pretended was not even there until president goat lover lifted all the sanctions.

The entire world is at a crossroads with out next presidential election. If Killary is elected, she will be renting bedrooms in the whitehouse out for cash, and moving our Fort Knox gold to the highest cash bidder. If she wins ( and I suspect she will with totals that will be greater than the number of people alive once you count all the dead people she will get votes from ) the world will spiral into a hellhole until the next civil war here in the USA.
Old 07-15-2016, 01:32 PM   #7
I wanna be Dave

if there is ever a civil war... it will be the Hillary lovers verse the rest of us. and the third war party would probably the irationalists and other gorilla warfare wannabe's
CM9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2016, 01:42 PM   #8
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by crawlingman9000 View Post
if there is ever a civil war... it will be the Hillary lovers verse the rest of us. and the third war party would probably the irationalists and other gorilla warfare wannabe's
I doubt in reality there are any actual "Hillary lovers" out there as much as there are "Jesus Christ anyone else but THIS moron!" lovers.
Habanero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2016, 02:04 PM   #9
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habanero View Post
I doubt in reality there are any actual "Hillary lovers" out there as much as there are "Jesus Christ anyone else but THIS moron!" lovers.
youd be suprized... I see bumper stickers..

as a veteran I ****ing hate Hilary clit face
and I hate the idea of islam and the goat****ers who follow.

if I had a dime for every goat****er I killed id be broke... but one day I might make a dollar or two if it comes to it.

and on a side note of religion... im not even a Christian. or even a religious person of that matter...

but you don't see Satanists killing everybody.
CM9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2016, 04:33 PM   #10
RCC Addict

I am calling for an all out ban on assault trucks.
Attached Images

Old 07-16-2016, 04:54 PM   #11
Rock Crawler

Haha i cant believe how that little car in the last pic sort of resemble my little car.

or maybe its just me :-)

For sure i am on the no fly list now
Old 07-17-2016, 10:58 AM   #12
I wanna be Dave

Such a sad situation, if there were only a good guy with a white box truck to stop him.......................

Last edited by BJoe; 07-17-2016 at 05:08 PM.
BJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2016, 05:10 PM   #13
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Haha i cant believe how that little car in the last pic sort of resemble my little car.

or maybe its just me :-)

For sure i am on the no fly list now
I had to shave my beard for a new job (and not in retail either!!!!), give a few months and I could put some of those guys to shame, as well as many bikers too...........even give Grizzly Adams a run for his money at times
BJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 06:08 PM   #14
RCC Addict

More peace being handed out. I wonder if I am the only one who sees a trend. Gun, ax or car, seems we have a Muslim problem.

Afghan refugee shot dead after slashing attack on German train | Fox News
Old 07-19-2016, 06:04 AM   #15
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Violator View Post
More peace being handed out. I wonder if I am the only one who sees a trend. Gun, ax or car, seems we have a Muslim problem.

Afghan refugee shot dead after slashing attack on German train | Fox News
Its a motherly instinct after menopause that brought 10k asylum seekers into Germany. Hence it might be a motherly instinct after menopause that might bring such an act into America too.

If you are one of those guys that can see reality of islam for what it is....then I suggest you pull out a white hankerchif and gently tie it around your eyes. In this world of blind people, you too need to be blind.

I never wish for innocent people to bleed or live in misery even if its a muslim because I am a human.....but everytime my heart bleeds for them, I am reminded by our over 10% muslim population why I might be wrong.
wings_of_fire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2016, 11:25 PM   #16
Rock Crawler

I'm just waiting for our turn to get some more, its been a while since that dumbass unloaded several mags from a assault rifle in Copenhagen and only killed 2 ppl, and emptied a couple of pistols at the cops later on not hitting a damn thing.

Thank god terrorists seem to shoot just as bad if not worse than the Danish bikers do ( HA & Bandidos )

I have been contemplating starting to carry a knife again, and then pray the knife combat practiced for a couple of years some 35 years ago still stick.

Truth be told i wish i could carry a pistol, but i think if i had to do that i would have to practice the use of it, and ammo on the black marked is damn hard to come by here, + i recon 10 pcs of 9 mm cartridges cost the same as a whole box or two in the US.
And get busted with a gun you go strait to jail, even if you potentially just saved many ppl by shooting a terrorist

I am pretty sure even if you shoot a terrorist here that's unloading into a crowd of ppl, you will get slammed with murder #1 and spend 16 years in a room with no handle on the inside of the door.

No mercy for the good guys

Last edited by Peaker; 07-19-2016 at 11:31 PM.
Old 07-20-2016, 10:04 PM   #17
RCC Addict

Quote:

I am pretty sure even if you shoot a terrorist here that's unloading into a crowd of ppl, you will get slammed with murder #1 and spend 16 years in a room with no handle on the inside of the door.

No mercy for the good guys

Sounds like the liberal paradise that people here in the USA want.

Liberalism is a mental defect. There is no way anyone could think the way they do if they had any common sense.
Old 07-21-2016, 08:56 AM   #18
Rock Crawler

I cant recommend this to my American friends, at least not unless you really want that civil war 2.0

I wish we had a civil war 1.0 here, what we have now is worse than a year with millitary state of emergency untill we get our backbones in order and are able to stand tall again.

I really would like to be able to vote again before i kick the bucket, but as it is now i am not voting for the sick ppl and parties that have their eyes on sweet lifetime government jobs.
Old 07-21-2016, 05:48 PM   #19
RCC Addict

Quote:
I cant recommend this to my American friends, at least not unless you really want that civil war 2.0

I wish we had a civil war 1.0 here, what we have now is worse than a year with millitary state of emergency untill we get our backbones in order and are able to stand tall again.

I really would like to be able to vote again before i kick the bucket, but as it is now i am not voting for the sick ppl and parties that have their eyes on sweet lifetime government jobs.
So what do you think of the EU and Brexit?
Old 07-21-2016, 07:30 PM   #20
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Violator View Post
So what do you think of the EU and Brexit?
X2. Curious what all of our "foreign" friends think about that.
KJ10 is offline   Reply With Quote

Religion of peace at it again - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
life without religion johnnyh66 Chit Chat 223 12-17-2013 10:50 PM
Awesome vid election/religion!!! stubs179 Chit Chat 6 11-17-2012 07:40 PM
Tourettes Karaoke R.E.M's 'Losing my religion' Bryan732 Chit Chat 14 09-22-2010 07:15 PM
What religion are you? Thorsteenster Chit Chat 60 12-26-2007 09:15 AM