Notices

Thread: Religion of peace at it again

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-26-2016, 09:53 AM   #41
Rock Stacker

Default Re: Religion of peace at it again

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Violator View Post
Priest murdered during Mass in terror attack on Catholic church in France | Fox News

Looks like they have been out spreading peace some more. I cannot wait for king obama to declare it workplace accident. You know because the priest was at work.
Just read about this. Quite the show of love. Executing a priest ISIS style, on his knees slitting his throat. At least it wasn't refugees this time...(as far as I read, anyways)
NoobCrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-27-2016, 12:46 PM   #42
RCC Addict

'Violent Explosion' Outside German Office For Migration

Time to ban suitcases now
The Violator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 03:53 PM   #43
Rock Crawler

I can only wonder at the thought of what "we Christians" would do and used back when we was at the same mental developmental stage as Muslims seem to be today.

Its not like we wasent bloody back then just with a stick and a little steel, just imagine the things we would have done in the lords name if we had weapons of "mass" destruction.

Anyway back to current times.

I am so embarrassed to live in a country where we have a official branch of Christianity that is supported and funded by our government, actually we have a tax that fund it
Just go to proof what a bunch of backward dumb asses we Danes faithfully elect time after time to guide our country "forward"

Okay down south the ppl still seem to have us outgunned in outright stupid, but we too still have some skeletons in the closet.
There is slick ppl in our western world that scare me far more than some dumb ass with a bomb belt or a truck loaded with a fertilizer bomb.

My god is the guy next to me doing the right thing.
Peaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 03:55 PM   #44
Rock Stacker

Not sure we can chalk that one up to them, terrorists, yet..."several Arab men" fleeing isn't exactly proof. Given the events, I'm sure the fingers are pointed in the right direction, however.

As an aside...it's interesting that there wasn't much mention of the Japanese killing spree. Oh wait...nevermind, it's because a knife was used to kill 15 & wound more...not a gun. Silly me.
Old 07-27-2016, 09:01 PM   #45
I wanna be Dave

Ban spoons!

Aloha Snackbar!
dezfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 12:31 AM   #46
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peaker View Post
I can only wonder at the thought of what "we Christians" would do and used back when we was at the same mental developmental stage as Muslims seem to be today.

Its not like we wasent bloody back then just with a stick and a little steel, just imagine the things we would have done in the lords name if we had weapons of "mass" destruction.

Anyway back to current times.

I am so embarrassed to live in a country where we have a official branch of Christianity that is supported and funded by our government, actually we have a tax that fund it
Just go to proof what a bunch of backward dumb asses we Danes faithfully elect time after time to guide our country "forward"

Okay down south the ppl still seem to have us outgunned in outright stupid, but we too still have some skeletons in the closet.
There is slick ppl in our western world that scare me far more than some dumb ass with a bomb belt or a truck loaded with a fertilizer bomb.

My god is the guy next to me doing the right thing.
People of power and resources are like people with idle brains. The saying, ' An idle brain is a devils workshop'.
These people look back into history and try to get even in the present. This is why religious wars never end.
wings_of_fire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 10:52 PM   #47
RCC Addict

Woman killed, five injured in London knife attack; terrorism not ruled out | Fox News

More peace being spread.
Old 08-06-2016, 11:38 AM   #48
RCC Addict

2 Belgian Police Attacked by 'Allah Hu Akbar' Knifeman

Spreading that peace with a Machete
Old 09-19-2016, 09:07 AM   #49
RCC Addict

Looks like they have been spreading that peace all over the East in the last couple of days.

Officials hunt Afghan-born man in connection with New York, New Jersey bombings | Fox News
Old 09-19-2016, 11:45 AM   #50
Rock Stacker

Why can't Cuomo & De Blasio just say it was terrorism?! Who plants 5 bombs just for the hell of it... I bet they don't want to be definitive on a motive...but f#ck, it's clearly terrorism. What else would it be...
Old 09-19-2016, 12:09 PM   #51
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoobCrawler View Post
Why can't Cuomo & De Blasio just say it was terrorism?! Who plants 5 bombs just for the hell of it... I bet they don't want to be definitive on a motive...but f#ck, it's clearly terrorism. What else would it be...
Because if they do they might commit suicide by shooting themselves in the back 5 or 6 times. These events only solidify why We need The Donald and not Killary.
Old 09-19-2016, 12:42 PM   #52
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Violator View Post
These events only solidify why We need The Donald and not Killary.
Explain more please...
ElChupacabra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2016, 09:00 AM   #53
RCC Addict

More love being spread here in the USA

Mall shooting suspect was 'zombie-like' when arrested, officials say | Fox News

Old 09-25-2016, 09:05 AM   #54
RCC Addict

And of course a Killary voter.

Tweets indicate suspected Washington mall shooter a Clinton supporter ⋆ Conservative Firing Line
Old 09-25-2016, 09:55 AM   #55
Quarry Creeper

muslim countries go hand in hand with terrorism. Most of their civilians are potential terrorist. Thank you religious brain washing.
Old 09-25-2016, 04:11 PM   #56
Rock Crawler

I often think if only we could fence in the whole middle east, but now Trump have ruined that concept for me.

But yeah i cant respect ppl that think i am less of a human due to my religion or lack of it in my case, and i wish the western world would treat those kind of ppl wit the same level of disrespect and content.

I see no reason doing business or anything else with ppl that truth be told think we are filthy animals, such ppl should be put on a global ignore and be kept there until they see the light.

If only they did not have that black goo coming out of the ground, and if only we could free ourself from the addiction to it before this year is over.

Not being addicted to oil would solve so many problems, and pair that up with a lot less liberal feeling toward other ppl, not least the kind of ppl that are nutters.
Peaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2016, 12:32 AM   #57
Quarry Creeper

A Jordanian Christian writer who was facing charges for anti islam cartoon, was shot dead on court footsteps by a conservative muslim man.

I wonder what it will be like when the tide goes the other way.
Old 09-28-2016, 10:17 AM   #58

It is not the "religion of peace". It is the "religion of pieces" as in if you don't agree with them they will blow you to pieces.

American was once a great nation where we put the safety of citizens above political correctness. I wish we'd get back to that place. The country has turned soft and stupid. What other reasoning can you give for the bleeding heart liberals to want to allow tens of thousands of "refugees" into this country when we know there will be terrorists sprinkled in there and when we can't even take care of the people we currently have?
JatoTheRipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2016, 11:49 PM   #59
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by JatoTheRipper View Post
It is not the "religion of peace". It is the "religion of pieces" as in if you don't agree with them they will blow you to pieces.

American was once a great nation where we put the safety of citizens above political correctness. I wish we'd get back to that place. The country has turned soft and stupid. What other reasoning can you give for the bleeding heart liberals to want to allow tens of thousands of "refugees" into this country when we know there will be terrorists sprinkled in there and when we can't even take care of the people we currently have?
It's pretty sad to see the state of our nation. However, I fear it's only going to get worse. It seems like everyday there's another college jumping on the "bans words because words hurt our snowflakes' delicate sensibilities" train. Between that & the ridiculous "gender studies" type classes...ugh.

As for refugees, I'm definitely at odds with that a bit. We need to decide if safety or charity is best. Not allowing them entry sucks for the ones who are genuinely fleeing, but it's hard to say if it's worth the risk.
Old 09-29-2016, 07:29 AM   #60
No idea what I'm doing

I think the refugee fear is a bit misplaced. I doubt ISIS is sitting around thinking, "Finally!! We have a way to sneak into America"!!

If they want to have a presence here in the States, then the're already here. The easiest thing for them to do is radicalize all of the pissed off people that already live here. Look at all the goobers that were leaving their countries to go join them. Tap into that hate and Boom...instant front page news which is their best recruitment tool.
C*H*U*D is offline   Reply With Quote

Religion of peace at it again - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
life without religion johnnyh66 Chit Chat 223 12-17-2013 10:50 PM
Awesome vid election/religion!!! stubs179 Chit Chat 6 11-17-2012 07:40 PM
Tourettes Karaoke R.E.M's 'Losing my religion' Bryan732 Chit Chat 14 09-22-2010 07:15 PM
What religion are you? Thorsteenster Chit Chat 60 12-26-2007 09:15 AM