Notices

Thread: So, you conservative nutjobs, I have a question for you

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2017, 04:34 PM   #41
Rock Stacker

Default Re: So, you conservative nutjobs, I have a question for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by WHITE-TRASH View Post
Dear Barbara...as I turned the TV on early thus morning before nodding off, I caught the back end of this being discussed...now reading that article, that's batshit crazy. I guess that moron who started it figured their other fantasy land conspiracies didn't stick, so let's play another one.
NoobCrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-02-2017, 04:50 PM   #42
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoobCrawler View Post
Dear Barbara...as I turned the TV on early thus morning before nodding off, I caught the back end of this being discussed...now reading that article, that's batshit crazy. I guess that moron who started it figured their other fantasy land conspiracies didn't stick, so let's play another one.
It's a sheila jackson lee thing. Those with a measurable intelligence need not apply.
WHITE-TRASH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 05:02 PM   #43
Quarry Creeper

Political parties and the media are to blame for the divide in this country currently. Until there is some type of unity from society to overcome these things, things will continue business as usual.

In the meantime, support the basic right to self preservation and buy a/another gun. You very well might be glad you did.
RANOVRU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 06:54 PM   #44
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by RANOVRU View Post
Political parties and the media are to blame for the divide in this country currently. Until there is some type of unity from society to overcome these things, things will continue business as usual.

In the meantime, support the basic right to self preservation and buy a/another gun. You very well might be glad you did.
Sad to say, thanks in part to social media...I don't see that unity happening any time soon. It's difficult to find a civil argument. Yes, I realize it's the Internet, but it just seems people are worse because of it.

As to your preservation comment, my brother surprised me by telling me he bought a gun. He's talked about it for years, but I never imagined it would happen. He said he wanted to get one while he still could. Now, he doesn't consider himself a liberal, but he is definitely on that side of the fence...but he generally hates both sides. But even he can see how terrible it is for gun owners in CA.
Old 07-02-2017, 10:22 PM   #45
Suck it up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoobCrawler View Post
Sad to say, thanks in part to social media...I don't see that unity happening any time soon. It's difficult to find a civil argument. Yes, I realize it's the Internet, but it just seems people are worse because of it.
I'd give social media more credit than that. The amount of patently false bullshit that has been spread over the past 18 months has been astounding.
Duuuuuuuude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 11:55 PM   #46
Rock Stacker

Wait, you're complaining that the Democrats aren't doing their jobs? WTF are the GOP doing? They can't fart or sneeze without someone else voting that down, if the GOP was functional, they would have 'fixed' Obamacare already.

It's GOING to happen, but if this senate/house can't unify on anything with their own party, then it won't happen any time soon. Which is funny because they've been unable to agree on anything with the Democrats either, for the past 6 years.

So far, I'm seeing lots of money being pulled out from pretty much everything and just shoveled at the top 1% people. You think I care about that? Yes. Why? Because if the GOP cuts everything it wants to, my job may go, and if my job goes, it means a lot of people are going to get hurt by this.

The GOP has the majority. You cannot piss and moan at the Democrats for nothing getting done, because the GOP doesn't give a flying **** about the Democrats, or the Democrat's base, and hasn't been willing to compromise unless it's absolutely necessary for the entire government. This bullshit in the US government is the GOP's ****up, plain and simple, so stop blaming everyone else but them for it.
Sarra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 12:09 AM   #47
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarra View Post
Wait, you're complaining that the Democrats aren't doing their jobs? WTF are the GOP doing? They can't fart or sneeze without someone else voting that down, if the GOP was functional, they would have 'fixed' Obamacare already.

It's GOING to happen, but if this senate/house can't unify on anything with their own party, then it won't happen any time soon. Which is funny because they've been unable to agree on anything with the Democrats either, for the past 6 years.

So far, I'm seeing lots of money being pulled out from pretty much everything and just shoveled at the top 1% people. You think I care about that? Yes. Why? Because if the GOP cuts everything it wants to, my job may go, and if my job goes, it means a lot of people are going to get hurt by this.

The GOP has the majority. You cannot piss and moan at the Democrats for nothing getting done, because the GOP doesn't give a flying **** about the Democrats, or the Democrat's base, and hasn't been willing to compromise unless it's absolutely necessary for the entire government. This bullshit in the US government is the GOP's ****up, plain and simple, so stop blaming everyone else but them for it.

You should have said you were 24 not 42 it would have been perfectly believable. That is a post sopping wet with irony. The republitards are the cause of all the problems eh? What about the 6 years before that when the dumbocrats were running the show and nothing was getting done? I'd rather see nothing being accomplished than for them to all agree on things and start passing new legislation.
Old 07-03-2017, 12:15 AM   #48
Rock Stacker

I thought that George Bush was a terrible president, with Dick Cheney running around shooting everyone. At least Cheney didn't go on Twitter right afterwords and start talking about the blood coming from the poor guy's mother's face right after.
Old 07-03-2017, 08:06 AM   #49
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
I thought that George Bush was a terrible president, with Dick Cheney running around shooting everyone. At least Cheney didn't go on Twitter right afterwords and start talking about the blood coming from the poor guy's mother's face right after.
You are one disconnected simple person aren't you? Stop thinking, it's not your strong suit.
Old 07-03-2017, 01:43 PM   #50
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duuuuuuuude View Post
I'd give social media more credit than that. The amount of patently false bullshit that has been spread over the past 18 months has been astounding.
Oh man, yeah...when I put that reply, I was just thinking of the discussions & insults being hurled every which way at people who don't agree, not the complete drivel that is passed as fact online.

It's sad really. People, generally, seem to either just read & get upset at a headline or they misconstrue the actual story & twist it to fuel their hate. The infamous Trump Access Hollywood sound bite is a great example of that.
Old 07-05-2017, 12:53 AM   #51
Rock Stacker

Quote:
You are one disconnected simple person aren't you? Stop thinking, it's not your strong suit.
Come out with some information, not insults.
Old 07-05-2017, 02:16 AM   #52
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Come out with some information, not insults.
No insult just an observation.

The facts are/were that Cheney and some good ol boys were out bird hunting and he fired a shot off and peppered a guy. One guy.

Trump tweeted about a reporter having bloody bandages on her face from plastic surgery while at a meeting/mingle event over new years.

Where in history did Cheney go around shooting everyone? Where is the connection of someone's mother bleeding? You don't see it but everyone else can see that you're simply lapping up whatever the media is spewing for you and making connections that don't exist from news that didn't happen. Congratulations you're a 42 year old mmillenial.
Old 07-05-2017, 06:42 AM   #53
I joined the Band!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Violator View Post
He means actually making the US a democracy which is basically mob rule. Until they run out of other peoples money, then it turns into Venezuela.

Please do not speak for me. I mean increasing voter participation.
spaceman5280 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 02:30 AM   #54
Rock Stacker

Quote:
No insult just an observation.

The facts are/were that Cheney and some good ol boys were out bird hunting and he fired a shot off and peppered a guy. One guy.

Trump tweeted about a reporter having bloody bandages on her face from plastic surgery while at a meeting/mingle event over new years.

Where in history did Cheney go around shooting everyone? Where is the connection of someone's mother bleeding? You don't see it but everyone else can see that you're simply lapping up whatever the media is spewing for you and making connections that don't exist from news that didn't happen. Congratulations you're a 42 year old mmillenial.
Almost everything you say is an insult. Keep calling me a millennial (can you even spell it?), and say that again. That's like me calling you a hippie. That's about the only reason I can fathom behind your constant insults, too much pot.

First off, I was be factitious.

Second, Donald Trump is a misogynistic twitter troll, which is the point I was hinting at. Talk about being unable to think! Maybe you should stop thinking? It does you no good at all.

Having Donald Trump as president is the same thing as having a White Supremacist wanna be gangster thug as president. He's acting like he's in the mafia, the KKK, and the Good Old Boys club all at the same time. It would seriously make my day to watch him get impeached, and voted out of office. I'll buy a ****ing bumper sticker that says "TRUMP! YOU'RE FIRED!" with a picture of Hillary Clinton sitting on a huge wad of money next to it. I really could give a shit less about Clinton, really, but there's a little thing here you're forgetting... Bill Clinton was one of 3 presidents that had a Budge Surplus while in office. You think she'd **** the economy? Then you need to put down that pipe and have a little dose of reality. Maybe pass me that pipe, I'd like a break from reality, tbh.

Dick Cheney shot his hunting buddy, and I understand it was an accident, but that guy was a nutjob, and even he has said Trump is not fit to be president. You did vote for Bush, right?

I'm not a liberal hippy. I voted to oppose gun control, and I voted no for legalizing pot, and I voted no on sales tax. But you know what, I voted yes to let people abort children, and yes on setting aside land for future generations. Why? Because I am independent, and I'm not tied to some KKK twitter troll windbag pile of crap just because he shoved his name on the GOP ticket, and there was NOBODY with the staying power to oppose him.

I lived in Louisiana, and it was a terrible place. Everyone was poor, and everyone kept voting people into office that just kept it that way. I got the hell out of there as soon as I could. But before I left, I went to a few churches around the backwaters, and I'll tell you one thing, all I ever heard there was hate and racism. "Black people did this, they should suffer for it! Blame the Black people!" "White people are cruel oppressors! They will all burn in hell for eternity!" You want to make america great again, then fix that. I can guarantee you that you never will, as long as you decide that everyone that voted no on Trump is a Libertard. You're part of what's wrong with the United States, and while I see a solution to this, nobody is willing to actually do what really would make America Great Again, and do some work towards fixing the problem.

Keep insulting me, hippy. And pass that pipe.
Old 07-06-2017, 06:42 AM   #55
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Almost everything you say is an insult. Keep calling me a millennial (can you even spell it?), and say that again. That's like me calling you a hippie. That's about the only reason I can fathom behind your constant insults, too much pot.

Second, Donald Trump is a misogynistic twitter troll, which is the point I was hinting at. Talk about being unable to think! Maybe you should stop thinking? It does you no good at all.

Having Donald Trump as president is the same thing as having a White Supremacist wanna be gangster thug as president. He's acting like he's in the mafia, the KKK, and the Good Old Boys club all at the same time. It would seriously make my day to watch him get impeached, and voted out of office. I'll buy a ****ing bumper sticker that says "TRUMP! YOU'RE FIRED!" with a picture of Hillary Clinton sitting on a huge wad of money next to it. I really could give a shit less about Clinton, really, but there's a little thing here you're forgetting... Bill Clinton was one of 3 presidents that had a Budge Surplus while in office. You think she'd **** the economy? Then you need to put down that pipe and have a little dose of reality. Maybe pass me that pipe, I'd like a break from reality, tbh.

Dick Cheney shot his hunting buddy, and I understand it was an accident, but that guy was a nutjob, and even he has said Trump is not fit to be president. You did vote for Bush, right?

I'm not a liberal hippy. I voted to oppose gun control, and I voted no for legalizing pot, and I voted no on sales tax. But you know what, I voted yes to let people abort children, and yes on setting aside land for future generations. Why? Because I am independent, and I'm not tied to some KKK twitter troll windbag pile of crap just because he shoved his name on the GOP ticket, and there was NOBODY with the staying power to oppose him.

I lived in Louisiana, and it was a terrible place. Everyone was poor, and everyone kept voting people into office that just kept it that way. I got the hell out of there as soon as I could. But before I left, I went to a few churches around the backwaters, and I'll tell you one thing, all I ever heard there was hate and racism. "Black people did this, they should suffer for it! Blame the Black people!" "White people are cruel oppressors! They will all burn in hell for eternity!" You want to make america great again, then fix that. I can guarantee you that you never will, as long as you decide that everyone that voted no on Trump is a Libertard. You're part of what's wrong with the United States, and while I see a solution to this, nobody is willing to actually do what really would make America Great Again, and do some work towards fixing the problem.

I make sure to capitalize and more importantly spell words correctly when I respect those I'm going on about. millenials get no respect from me so no, I don't spell the word correctly. It's my little hippy way of having a protest.

I haven't smoked dope in nearly 15 years, I wish I could!

CNN talking points are not facts, no matter how often they're repeated. It seems that's all you have so you may as well stick with it since that's what millenials do.

Click ton ran a budget surplus that's true. Ever look into how he did it or did you just read the headline and run with it? He slashed defense spending down to the bare bones. What happened the year after he got out of office since we were weak in the eyes of our enemies. Go ahead and look it up, I've got nothing but time to wait for you.

Racism in the south, you don't say. We just got through 8 years of the most racially divisive president we've had since Lincoln and you're surprised at this? I guess I should have seen that coming.
Old 07-06-2017, 07:01 AM   #56
I wanna be Dave

What a stupid shit.
Misogynistic ???
Better look up the facts, Hillary forgot to .

Hang up and Drive
mikemcE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 07:13 AM   #57
RCC Addict

If you're seriously offended/insulted by internet banter, you're a mmillennial.
calcagno45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 07:23 AM   #58

Quote:

You start off by accusing him of not being able to spell millennial which is hilarious because your grammar sucks. You have incomplete sentences, commas in random places and that's just the start. Don't throw stones when you live in a glass house.

People can't come up with many bad things to say about Trump so they resort to the libtard buzz words such as Twitter troll, fascist, and misogynistic. You rarely see libtards expand on these terms because the thought is not their own. It comes from the media or their fellow libtards. I am not saying all liberals are libtards.

Democratic controlled areas tend to be poor and crime ridden. Louisiana, which you admit is a shit hole, has historically been controlled by Dumbocrats.
JatoTheRipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 07:43 AM   #59
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by JatoTheRipper View Post
Democratic controlled areas tend to be poor and crime ridden. Louisiana, which you admit is a shit hole, has historically been controlled by Dumbocrats.

Watch your mouth. Louisiana is a great. The democratic state of New Orleans is shiz.
calcagno45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 08:33 AM   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarra

It would seriously make my day to watch him get impeached, and voted out of office. I'll buy a bumper sticker ...

Your bumper sticker wouldn't have time to get to you in the mail before he was prez again
Attached Images

THX_138 is offline   Reply With Quote

So, you conservative nutjobs, I have a question for you - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
conservative sensored brushless system for Summit? skybolt Electronics 1 11-02-2014 04:58 PM
Tire foam question. WARNING!!! Noob question! tokdl Tires and Wheels 6 05-07-2014 10:55 AM
Drive way too fast question and front locker question. Mr.JayDeeM Axial AX-10 Scorpion 15 02-07-2012 09:19 AM
Reagan: Conservative Messiah or Governmental Goon? Duuuuuuuude Chit Chat 86 05-26-2011 11:13 AM