Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: So I'm sitting at a light and this happens.....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-19-2019, 10:27 AM   #21
Rock Crawler

Default Re: So I'm sitting at a light and this happens.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by JatoTheRipper View Post
I disagree that it's not a liberal issue. They are notoriously weak on crime.
I'm a fairly conservative libertarian, and I don't want police administering street justice.
GA Dawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-19-2019, 01:57 PM   #22
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by GA Dawg View Post
I'm a fairly conservative libertarian, and I don't want police administering street justice.
^^^This x 1000.
skinnyj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2019, 06:40 PM   #23
I wanna be Dave

this doesn't happen in Michigan. *knocks on wood*
CM9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2019, 07:38 PM   #24

Quote:
Nobody said street justice.

Although Russia issues street justice and I wouldn't say they're worse off because of it. But their parents probably administer home justice whereas a lot (most?) American parents are weak and totally slacking in the discipline area so each generation has more entitlement and acts more like assholes.
JatoTheRipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2019, 07:57 PM   #25
Rock Crawler

Quote:
They should be able to run into them with their car and end it, but they can't. That's "abuse" according to our shit brain society.
Quote:
You literally advocated for street justice.
Old 09-20-2019, 08:12 PM   #26

Quote:
You literally advocated for street justice.

So I did. Completely forgot that I said that.
Old 09-20-2019, 08:13 PM   #27
RCC Addict

Quote:

Although Russia issues street justice and I wouldn't say they're worse off because of it. But their parents probably administer home justice whereas a lot (most?) American parents are weak and totally slacking in the discipline area so each generation has more entitlement and acts more like assholes.
Completely n totally true jato! If more parents would bust that tail wen theyre kids were in the wrong, things would b so much better in the world. Beat your kids tail n child abuse is 2 different things!

Wen i was a kid (im 39 now), my dad didnt hesitate to beat my tail for mouthin off, doin sumthin i wasnt told too (only got told once), or doin sumthin i knew better than to do in the first place. I mouthed off 1 time, n thats all it took to learn not to mouth my dad. Bout got put in the wall. But im here to tell yall, ive got alot more respect for my dad n my elders.

Now a days parents are way to leanent on thier kids. Theyre affraid theyll upset them n the kids will call DHR on them or somebody will see them bust thier kids tail n call the cops. We had a cop n a DHR worker both tell us, 'whoopin your kid for wrong doin isnt the same as child abuse, as long as theres no marks left'. Marks?! HA, i had belt marks n fly swatter (yes, the metal end) marks on my butt n legs as a kid, im still alive, i wasnt taken away.

If people would give more disapline, maybe just maybe, we wouldnt have the idiots n violence we have today. The way i see it, u do wrong, take wats comin to u. U run from the cops, they should have the right to tase u down. N in some cases, IF nessesary, shotem in the lower leg to drop them. U mouth off to the wrong person n they bust u in the mouth, dont go cryin to the cops, u got wat u had comin. Take it n go on.

Just my $0.02

Sent from my SM-J327VPP using Tapatalk
indybama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2019, 08:17 PM   #28
Rock Crawler

Quote:
So I did. Completely forgot that I said that.
I do that too. I also walk into rooms and wonder what I'm doing there. Getting old is hell.
Old 09-20-2019, 08:24 PM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by indybama View Post
Completely n totally true jato! If more parents would bust that tail wen theyre kids were in the wrong, things would b so much better in the world. Beat your kids tail n child abuse is 2 different things!

Wen i was a kid (im 39 now), my dad didnt hesitate to beat my tail for mouthin off, doin sumthin i wasnt told too (only got told once), or doin sumthin i knew better than to do in the first place. I mouthed off 1 time, n thats all it took to learn not to mouth my dad. Bout got put in the wall. But im here to tell yall, ive got alot more respect for my dad n my elders.

Now a days parents are way to leanent on thier kids. Theyre affraid theyll upset them n the kids will call DHR on them or somebody will see them bust thier kids tail n call the cops. We had a cop n a DHR worker both tell us, 'whoopin your kid for wrong doin isnt the same as child abuse, as long as theres no marks left'. Marks?! HA, i had belt marks n fly swatter (yes, the metal end) marks on my butt n legs as a kid, im still alive, i wasnt taken away.

If people would give more disapline, maybe just maybe, we wouldnt have the idiots n violence we have today. The way i see it, u do wrong, take wats comin to u. U run from the cops, they should have the right to tase u down. N in some cases, IF nessesary, shotem in the lower leg to drop them. U mouth off to the wrong person n they bust u in the mouth, dont go cryin to the cops, u got wat u had comin. Take it n go on.

Just my $0.02

Sent from my SM-J327VPP using Tapatalk

You don't need to beat kids for discipline. I got spanked only once or twice in my life. My dad demanded respect, manners and listening to him and my mom. They punished me in other ways that weren't physical as well. And it worked. I feared punishment because there were real consequences.

Quote:
I do that too. I also walk into rooms and wonder what I'm doing there. Getting old is hell.

I'm not all that old (42), but I've had about 10 concussions and I'm starting to think they're catching up to me. Tonight I sold an RC on eBay and when I went to pack it up I couldn't find it. Turns out I sold it months ago and I completely forgot about it. Thankfully the buyer was very easy-going and accepted the duplicate albeit slightly modified version that I still own. That's getting scary...
Old 09-20-2019, 09:19 PM   #30
Rock Crawler

Quote:
I'm not all that old (42), but I've had about 10 concussions and I'm starting to think they're catching up to me. Tonight I sold an RC on eBay and when I went to pack it up I couldn't find it. Turns out I sold it months ago and I completely forgot about it. Thankfully the buyer was very easy-going and accepted the duplicate albeit slightly modified version that I still own. That's getting scary...
I'm 43. A few years ago I started hounding a friend of mine to return a guitar that I had lent him a long time ago. As it turns out, I sold it a few years back to the guy that sold it to me and I completely forgot.

So I'm sitting at a light and this happens..... - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
sitting to low jwilli2213 Axial AX-10 Scorpion 5 12-11-2007 07:08 PM
Been sitting for five years!!!!!! bastard Chit Chat 10 01-08-2006 10:08 PM