Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

View Poll Results: 1nsane night yes or no?
yes, it would be awsome! 9 56.25%
no, its the stupidest idea yet! 7 43.75%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Thread: 1nsane trail ride.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2005, 10:57 AM   #261
Colt Python/SR9c

Thats true and im not denying that. You just have a " I'm holier than god" attitude. Then when people say stuff about your maps or trucks, you get very defensive saying they are a prick,asshole or whatever else. They are just voicing their opinon. If you actually listened to what they would say and if you could change that, your stuff would really kick ass. But with your attitude, you don't. so as i done said, to each his own. It's your programs and designs, so do what ya want with them

Yeah your falls map was what 9meg game? that was only due to the graphics which was great. but there was nothing actually in it but scenery. I played it for about 20 mins and got bored. went to hammer trail and then back to Carnage

Last edited by TwistedCreations; 04-17-2005 at 10:59 AM.
TwistedCreations is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-17-2005, 11:00 AM   #262
06 Super National Champ

Stick my nose in it? I play 1nsane just like anyone else. Am I not entitled to my opinion? I've spent a good part of this morning playing Toca2 on Xbox...am I allowed to give my opinion on that?

Like I said, that Falls map is nice, looks great, but there's not much to do but look at scenery. If you've got some good crawling trails, put'm on the map.

Honestly I like the Carnage map better because it has plenty of trails. Graphics suck compared to your stuff, though.
JasonInAugusta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2005, 04:37 PM   #263
Pebble Pounder

Last night me and jeremy went out for some crawling before both of us left, and here's a pic of us on carnage doing i think the last trail ride of the night anyways here's pic
MudBoGGinMaxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2005, 05:39 PM   #264
Quarry Creeper

wheres the dowload for carnage?! cant find it anywhere....
pinkfloydman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2005, 10:09 AM   #265

my site: http://www.rogue4x4.com/topic-162
shutta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2005, 10:22 AM   #266
Quarry Creeper

ahhh thanks
Old 04-18-2005, 11:30 AM   #267
Colt Python/SR9c

Yes, go over to Rogue4x4. There are alot of guys over there that are very helpful and make some great stuff

To download stuff, you need to become a member.. so sign up and have fun
Old 04-18-2005, 03:14 PM   #268
Pebble Pounder

hm today im in the mood of doing some impossible trails and stuff, but ill prolly play later on today
Old 04-18-2005, 03:47 PM   #269
I joined the Band!

Hi all i herd of this site on Rogue4x4 and thought I would give it a try love to crawl with RC's and with Insane and Rogue Rocks check it out has alot of vehics and maps for all kinds of racing
LetsRock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2005, 04:05 PM   #270
06 Super National Champ

If Cobra is still reading this I spent more time on the Falls map (was at work ). Found some trails that are fun. The Karnivore doesn't have the traction to get through them all but the Pirate4x4 truck does well. The Karnivore would be cool with more traction.

For the first time today I hit the Rescue key while on the Falls map. Was instantly sent skywards at 3,000+MPH. Not sure what's up with that. Also...why can't I cross the railroad tracks without ripping the wheels/tires off? Ouch.

Anyway, there are some nice trails on the falls map, just had to spend forever looking for them.
JasonInAugusta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2005, 05:11 PM   #271
Lifetime Gold Baby!

also if you will pay attention to the section you downloaded the falls from you will notice its not in the crawling maps area...so if you downloaded it expecting it to be carnage you wasted your time. and jason thank you for giving it a second look.
kingcobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2005, 07:11 PM   #272
CSR
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonInAugusta
The Karnivore would be cool with more traction.
While you're typing in the 'ineedmoremaps' or 'ineedmorecars' cheat on the opening screen, also try typing in 'glued'. ;) Or try the 'greasy' cheat if you really want to add to the challenge.
CSR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2005, 08:34 PM   #273
Quarry Creeper

oh yeah the falls map has a huge glitch, you can either abandoned the game, or wait a little bit and reset the camera....

other then that if you want the greatest little crawler, use the Red bull one, its awsome, plus its small enough to fit into those little holes
Old 04-18-2005, 09:17 PM   #274
Pebble Pounder

me and my friend just got done playing on this new map called Whiskey Canyon Beta 1, and its pretty fun to me its got look of a free roam and offroad park look to it, got some good trails and some water holes to play in, if anyone is intrested in playing it tonight or w/e hit me up ono aim, its MUDBoGGiNfreak05
Old 04-19-2005, 12:31 AM   #275
Pebble Pounder

Smile

Tonight Adam, Jeremy, and me went trailing an climbing, pretty fun night i was the guy that got picked on tonight on this trail ride but meh idc though since its late i was getting kinda pissy when i couldnt climb good and so on. Anyways i took a pic of 3 of us, This was taken on Whiskey Canyon, The hill that their climbing they both made cept me :( i get close to half way but then slide down.. oh well it was fun watching them
http://img243.echo.cx/my.php?image=image22iv.jpg
Old 04-19-2005, 03:21 AM   #276
Colt Python/SR9c

yep i had fun. need to check out that whiskey canyon some more sometime
Old 04-22-2005, 12:38 PM   #277
Pebble Pounder

Default 1nsane maps and vehicles

Where can i get the maps and vehicle downloads for insane?
PastryLikeDood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2005, 01:50 PM   #278

I'd like to know also. And where do you guys "crawl" in that game??? All I can find is places to kind of drive up steep inclines. lol
thumpin15s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2005, 01:58 PM   #279
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by thumpin15s
I'd like to know also. And where do you guys "crawl" in that game??? All I can find is places to kind of drive up steep inclines. lol

You have to find the secret area to find the crawling. Once you do, you have to enter a secret code, which is: X452GEFD21

After you enter the code, drive through the sand area for about 100ft and turn to the left and you'll see a big rocky area in the distance just past one of those steep inclines you mentioned.

Drive towards that and you'll see a sign that says "Danger Ahead"

You have to run the sign over and it will activate entrance into the "Rock Play Ground"

When you reach the first obsticle, you then have to stand on your head, rub your stomach and cough three times.

At that point you can crawl anywhere you'd like...until you reach the Sign that Says, "YOu are a Moron"
haha
DirkDigler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2005, 02:05 PM   #280
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaBeDigler
You have to find the secret area to find the crawling. Once you do, you have to enter a secret code, which is: X452GEFD21

After you enter the code, drive through the sand area for about 100ft and turn to the left and you'll see a big rocky area in the distance just past one of those steep inclines you mentioned.

Drive towards that and you'll see a sign that says "Danger Ahead"

You have to run the sign over and it will activate entrance into the "Rock Play Ground"

When you reach the first obsticle, you then have to stand on your head, rub your stomach and cough three times.

At that point you can crawl anywhere you'd like...until you reach the Sign that Says, "YOu are a Moron"
haha
Haha..... ah....

The inclines are the only thing that is challenging. Any flat nasty area is too easy to conquer, and the "competition" map is way hard to figure out where the heck to go through the cones. The path really isn't defined.

As far as downloading, insaneheat.com has a good assortment.
Plays_with_Toys is offline   Reply With Quote