LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2007, 09:42 AM   #41
Rock Stacker

you guys have cute dogs
julie is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2007, 09:57 AM   #42
I wanna be Dave

This thread has me kinda sad - I miss my dog so much. He was killed on July 3rd. I had him for 17 years and 3 months, so it's kinda been tough getting used to him not being here with me anymore.

Sorry did'nt mean to bum everybody out here...
Big Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 10:35 AM   #43
TEAM RCC

Sorry for your loss Big Mike.
Here is my mutt Kanto Vom Adelhaus
Attached Images

CRF450R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 10:48 AM   #44
Sinking with the ship

Kuma is the man
1BadJeepBruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 11:08 AM   #45
Diggin' the new SCX10 II!

Here's a pic of my two boxers and a friends puppy Mastif laying on my boy boxer (Buster). The dark brown boxer on the right is Sway.

badger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 11:24 AM   #46
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Sorry for your loss Big Mike.
Thanks dude. That's a sweet Jeep there. Your dog is classified a mutt? He looks all Shepard to me.

BJB, your dog looks very similar to a good friends dog, except she's more of a reddish color overall. What kind of dog is yours? I'm just curious because they don't have a clue what they have.

Julie: Welcome to RCC! You've got some cool dogs (I'm a big mini-pinscher fan) And a huge stable of RC toys, too. There's probably a snowball's chance in Hell that a very interesting and attractive girl like yourself would be single, right?
Old 10-29-2007, 11:25 AM   #47
Quarry Creeper

my 3 1/2 year old boxer, Reggie

btw, your crazy hot..

tell you man he's a lucky guy..

here's my sleeve (still under construction)

its kinda hard to see it all in a pic.. tons of detail and completely unplanned..

the artist is a good freind and we just kinda think up stuff for it as we go along.. eventually no skin will show..
crawls2thewalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 11:27 AM   #48
Sinking with the ship

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Mike View Post
BJB, your dog looks very similar to a good friends dog, except she's more of a reddish color overall. What kind of dog is yours? I'm just curious because they don't have a clue what they have.
He is a Japanese Akita, and a big a$$ mo fer' He is 135lbs and his name is means "bear" in Japanese

You can see how big he is compared to one of my bull terriers
Old 10-29-2007, 12:54 PM   #49
Rock Stacker

single, not looking. ive been pretty happy being independent as of late... just me, the pups, and my hobbies. seems like my life is either spent at the bench or infront of the tv playing video games. ive been playing zelda: windwaker for the past month and im almost finished with it. my crawler will be finished soon too as soon as get a few things to tie up some loose ends, then i can hit the practice pit and get it dialed in and make some changes. one of them is gonna be the links. i used threaded rod and traxxas revo ball ends, but its sloppy looking, so im eventually gonna swap over to arrow shafts for a cleaner look. id like to get all my cars into operational mode, then start on another project... im thinkin about the purchase of a High Lift since i was in love with the Bruiser for the longest time, and now that the HL came out, i think i should get one. id proly model it after my real life F350 pickup.

added the side steps to help me get in (im 4'9 @ 95lbs lol), and the bed cap to keep my cargo dry. i offen use it to do my monthly shopping as well as for hauling stuff for friends. i havent paid for my own gas in about 2 months since i usually charge people to haul stuff and i do it 3 times a week or more. for preformance i added a few Banks Power parts, which includes their High Ram intake, intercooler upgrade, Six gun module w/ pda, and the Monster series 4" single exhaust. i aslo did some work on the interior, such as all new JL Audio speakers in the doors, 2x JL audio 12" subs behind the rear seats, and a single Rockford amp. i aslo swapped the receiver for a unit with connections for my ipod, which is mounted in the glovebox. for the rear passengers, i have a 13" lcd and ps2 with wireless controllers. its outfitted for long trips, and its proven itself good on 3 already.
Old 10-29-2007, 12:54 PM   #50
20K Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by crawls2thewalls View Post
here's my sleeve (still under construction)

.. eventually no skin will show..

Dude it doesn't look like you had much skin showing in the first place :-P

Bust out the 25's and start pump'n
Harley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 12:58 PM   #51
I wanna be Dave

Dude, he's not big - he's HUGE. What a great dog.

Nice Staffie too. One black ear!!

While we're on the ink theme:

Sorry for the crappy phone pic. This was done by my friend Dan who my little brother is apprenticing with (right now little brother is in Thailand at a tattoo school, his work has gotten really good while over there) My brother and I both have this on our left forearm, they're a tribute to our dad. It's the only ink I have now, but I definitely plan on getting more...
Old 10-29-2007, 12:58 PM   #52
Sinking with the ship

Quote:
Originally Posted by julie View Post
single, not looking. ive been pretty happy being independent as of late... just me, the pups, and my hobbies. seems like my life is either spent at the bench or infront of the tv playing video games. ive been playing zelda: windwaker for the past month and im almost finished with it. my crawler will be finished soon too as soon as get a few things to tie up some loose ends, then i can hit the practice pit and get it dialed in and make some changes. one of them is gonna be the links. i used threaded rod and traxxas revo ball ends, but its sloppy looking, so im eventually gonna swap over to arrow shafts for a cleaner look. id like to get all my cars into operational mode, then start on another project... im thinkin about the purchase of a High Lift since i was in love with the Bruiser for the longest time, and now that the HL came out, i think i should get one. id proly model it after my real life F350 pickup.

added the side steps to help me get in (im 4'9 @ 95lbs lol), and the bed cap to keep my cargo dry. i offen use it to do my monthly shopping as well as for hauling stuff for friends. i havent paid for my own gas in about 2 months since i usually charge people to haul stuff and i do it 3 times a week or more. for preformance i added a few Banks Power parts, which includes their High Ram intake, intercooler upgrade, Six gun module w/ pda, and the Monster series 4" single exhaust. i aslo did some work on the interior, such as all new JL Audio speakers in the doors, 2x JL audio 12" subs behind the rear seats, and a single Rockford amp. i aslo swapped the receiver for a unit with connections for my ipod, which is mounted in the glovebox. for the rear passengers, i have a 13" lcd and ps2 with wireless controllers. its outfitted for long trips, and its proven itself good on 3 already.
So let me get this straight... your into RC, into video games, tattoos, cool dogs and you drive a truck annnnnnd I am going to just say it, you are gorgeous as well. soooo where did you come from Cause I dont know of any other girls into all of the above
Old 10-29-2007, 12:59 PM   #53
I wanna be Dave

Holy crap. You have broken so many rules. First you admitted to being a girl even when creating your user name. Second, you built sweet crawlers that made a bunch of people drool. And now you post pictures showing you are hot AND tattooed, and also admit your single.

So, how full is your PM box here lately? :-P

Don't let them scare you off...
Unholy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 01:01 PM   #54
Sinking with the ship

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Mike View Post
Dude, he's not big - he's HUGE. What a great dog.

Nice Staffie too. One black ear!!
Haha yea, most people are taken back by his size when they see him in person...I look at him and he doesnt look that big to me...last time I thought he looked as big as he really is, is when I came home from Moab.

Zero the bull terrier is a character, she is a cool dog, but as cool as the black ear is, its not a good thing for her...she is deaf in that ear :-( and has very littler hearing in the other ear. Its apparently common for white bull terriers.
Old 10-29-2007, 01:03 PM   #55
Rock Stacker

i come from Norway actually. moved to the states in 1999.

pm box is pretty empty at the moment. just messages for trades and stuff like that. whats so sweet about my crawlers? theyre below average compared to the masterpieces ive seen on this site. my bronco is nothing special, and my txt-1 is built from a kit with a couple mods. hardly what id call drool worthy
Old 10-29-2007, 01:07 PM   #56
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harley0706 View Post
Dude it doesn't look like you had much skin showing in the first place :-P

Bust out the 25's and start pump'n

lmao

don't be jealous..

its for aerodynamics.............lol
Old 10-29-2007, 01:09 PM   #57
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by julie View Post
i come from Norway actually. moved to the states in 1999.

pm box is pretty empty at the moment. just messages for trades and stuff like that. whats so sweet about my crawlers? theyre below average compared to the masterpieces ive seen on this site. my bronco is nothing special, and my txt-1 is built from a kit with a couple mods. hardly what id call drool worthy

it only because your a hot chick..

if you were a dude nobody would care...
Old 10-29-2007, 01:11 PM   #58
Rock Stacker

thats what i figured. i rather have my work criqued honestly then have someone trying to get on my good side cause im a girl in a male hobby. lol... my crawler sucks, but its aslo the first thing ive built from the ground up without a manual to tell me what goes where. i specalize in touring cars, so the change to crawlers is a welcome change of pace
Old 10-29-2007, 01:12 PM   #59
06 Super National Champ

You guys remember when Dirk came up with "Crawlerchick" and had everyone going?

Julie, who do you crawl with in the CT area?
JasonInAugusta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 01:12 PM   #60
Quarry Creeper

your awesome for that very reason..

chicks in this hobby are few and far between.

keep it up hottie..