Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: Ufc 79

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2007, 08:08 PM   #41
I wanna be Dave

I know what you are trying to say, and as a veiwer and a participant I see it from both aspects. Yes, Tim Silvia is where he is for a reason, I'm not denying that, I wouln't fight the guy. That doesn't make his fights any more interesting to watch, if he can't beat you standing he will get in what he can and then hold you the rest of the time. That looks great on a win loss record but looks horrible on reruns. I just don't think he deserves another title shot, he has never even kept it for very long, there are more deserving people that could have got the shot. I meen did you see Nogueira's last fight? Heath Herring got owned in all his ufc fights and Nogueira barely beat him. What about Jake o'brian, he dominated Herring and Nogueira didn't. I just don't think he should automaticly get another shot, thats all.
Kamikaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-02-2008, 11:57 AM   #42
REST IN ALOHA CHIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamikaze View Post
I know what you are trying to say, and as a veiwer and a participant I see it from both aspects. Yes, Tim Silvia is where he is for a reason, I'm not denying that, I wouln't fight the guy. That doesn't make his fights any more interesting to watch, if he can't beat you standing he will get in what he can and then hold you the rest of the time. That looks great on a win loss record but looks horrible on reruns. I just don't think he deserves another title shot, he has never even kept it for very long, there are more deserving people that could have got the shot. I meen did you see Nogueira's last fight? Heath Herring got owned in all his ufc fights and Nogueira barely beat him. What about Jake o'brian, he dominated Herring and Nogueira didn't. I just don't think he should automaticly get another shot, thats all.
true about the shot i agree, there are much more deserving fighters. but yeah i'd try to fight sylvia just to eat one of his straights to see what its like.im tiny 6'0" 205 but yeah i like getting punched it kinda wakes me up.
YoUnG_vErSiOn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 02:47 PM   #43
I wanna be Dave

Hey we're about the same size, I'll be at the gym friday night if you want to roll, how far of a drive is it to Tennessee????
Kamikaze is offline   Reply With Quote