fixed it for ya
same thing.
DirkDigler is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-17-2005, 10:52 AM   #42
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkDigler
Skippy's place looks good but I ain't driving to Montana.
you wont drive to anywhere.
chafey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2005, 10:06 AM   #43
Say hello to my dactylion

This weekend at our Little Moab comp a couple of Utah State Rangers/Police came out there and I had a good chat with them. Basically Little Moab is good. We can have as many comps out there as we want. It is on state land and there is no problems doing our comps on Utah wilderness land.

And about Moab. One of our guys here is a Police Officer and he just got back from Moab and spoke the the police there. They told him a gathering at Potato Salad hill is fine.

Now I assume that if our comps do get out of hand and we have complaints buy others that it could be a problem. But I will close down a comp before it gets out of hand. There has never been anything at our comps that has even approched "out of hand" so I don't see this being a problem ever.

Utah RULES!!!! Colorado SUCKS!!!!
PinchFlat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2005, 10:09 AM   #44
2006 2.2 National Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinchFlat
Utah RULES!!!! Colorado SUCKS!!!!
LMAO!!

That's cool that they have no problems with it, at the rate we're going here in Colorado, we'll have to finish our winter series in Utah.
BENDER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2005, 06:21 PM   #45
Say hello to my dactylion

Quote:
Originally Posted by BENDER
LMAO!!

That's cool that they have no problems with it, at the rate we're going here in Colorado, we'll have to finish our winter series in Utah.
I hope things get worked out in Colorado I would hate to loose one of my road trip destinations.
PinchFlat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2005, 11:10 AM   #46

Default Legality

Hi, I usually don't post on these forums but Being from Moab I figured this kind of applies to me. Being a member of the red rock 4 wheelers I have seen countless land issues and permit problems. I'm Also a member of NAGCA (North american grand cherokee association) and when they have their annual meet in Moab they must keep their numbers under 50 vehicles (I don't remember why but it gets very expensive after 50). Also to my understanding potato salad hill is privately owned but the owner is nice enought to allow people on it at their own risk. If anyone has been to Potato Salad hill on super saturday over Jeep safari you could see what a nightmare this is for the cops (literally thousands of drunken college students) So when they see a bunch of tame people with rc crawlers on the rocks I think they're kind of relieved.
grandkrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2005, 01:35 PM   #47