Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Competitions and Events > WRCCA Championship Series > DLUX presents the Red Rock Rumble

Notices

Thread: The Best of the West: Oct. 27-28th - Wendover, NV

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2012, 10:40 PM   #221
Rock Crawler

Default Re: The Best of the West: Oct. 27-28th - Wendover, NV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik D_lux View Post

Youre crazy.

Hell yeah im crazy, look at all the time and money I put into these damb toy trucks

I love my Super though.
SDS Customz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-08-2012, 11:23 PM   #222
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by donzx12 View Post
dam don't be a hater.we should support all the classes the best we can. we are there to help right.
Don I am not trying to hate but to swap days that people have all ready planned for is crap that's all like I said I would love to run 2.2 on Sunday I even seem to do better driving on Sunday but just let us know. And for the super and 1.9 thing I don't hate the supers just crazy expencive to build and the 1.9 it's not even a sold crawler any more 2.2s should take its place at every comp. there is nothing wrong with either class, but it goes back to the surprise day change don't force some one that does not want to watch or see 1.9 or supers to do so.

And Erik your most Likly wrong I would love it for a min then kick my self in the butt for spending money on more junk, every scaler and wraith and all most all other Rc car I have wish I never bought just plain boring but the 2.2 pro class crawler I have been hooked from day one. And it can't wait for your comp.
jacobflyin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 12:03 AM   #223
Its a HARDKNOCKZ Life...

Yeah...Im with you Jake. Swapping days unannounced would be a kick in the nuts for a lotta cats. Me personally? It wouldn't affect me much since Im running 3 classes but it WOULD suck to see some good people have to split because it blew their planned schedule outta the agua.

If it were announced...its still iffy IMO. Some guys may have planned on splitting 1st thing Sunday morning & maybe they planned this comp around other parts of their lives. Just my thoughts but I say stick with the schedule that people already have laid plans for.

It probably wouldn't hurt to get a judges list for the additional classes started now. That way you organizers can plan accordingly.

On another note...Im lookin forward to this comp. Nothin better than hangin with some good people on some good rock.

J.D.
HARDKNOCKZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 06:28 AM   #224
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Not if I can help it.

Word on the street is that the BYB may be staying over till Sunday now and helping judge. If we get enough judges I personally would like 5 courses for each. IMO, I think it sucks that 1.9 and Super is not emphasized as much as 2.2 pro and hopefully that will not be the case at the comp.
Ok cool.

I've only ever had 3 batteries for my super and was about to order some more...
JeremyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 09:12 AM   #225
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremyH View Post
Ok cool.

I've only ever had 3 batteries for my super and was about to order some more...

I would buy more if I were you, I do believe most of us will be staying for most of Sunday so if Erik wants to run 5 1.9 and super courses we should have plenty of Judges.

I am so excited about this comp and can not wait, See you all there.
Old 10-09-2012, 09:47 AM   #226
I wanna be Dave

I know i will be there sunday to help out also there is a large group of use staying i think we will have plenty of judges.
MR.VERTICAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 11:04 AM   #227
Its a HARDKNOCKZ Life...

You Backyard cats are the SH!T! Thanks for all that you guys have done & are still willing to do to make this comp a goodun.
Old 10-09-2012, 11:38 AM   #228
Wanna get? Gotta want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobflyin View Post
And Erik your most Likly wrong I would love it for a min then kick my self in the butt for spending money on more junk, every scaler and wraith and all most all other Rc car I have wish I never bought just plain boring but the 2.2 pro class crawler I have been hooked from day one. And it can't wait for your comp.
Just so we are all clear, 1.9 and Super will NOT be moving to Saturday.

I know where youre coming from Jake. I am the same way. Sold my 1.9, sold my Wraith. Both after just not enjoying them past building them. I have been thinking of an ERevo but I am scared like you, I think I would put 3 packs through and then hang it up or sell it. The Super is BETTER though. Its so much more technical. To me, its like comparing a 2.2s to a 2.2p. I wont be driving a sportsman anytime soon, its just not my cup of tea. 2.2p is the same comparison to Super. Super is that much better. If comps were to go away, my super is the only car that I would never get rid of because it is the most fun to drive. I dont think I have ever heard anybody say that the Super class is boring. The only downsides is that there might not be anybody to crawl with in your area and that they are somewhat expensive. I dont think they are that expensive though. Depends on what you want to do with it and how nice you want it to be.

That rant was much longer than it needed to be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HARDKNOCKZ View Post
It probably wouldn't hurt to get a judges list for the additional classes started now. That way you organizers can plan accordingly.
http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/dlux-...udge-info.html

Quote:
I am so excited about this comp and can not wait, See you all there.
Me either. Its coming soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HARDKNOCKZ View Post
You Backyard cats are the SH!T! Thanks for all that you guys have done & are still willing to do to make this comp a goodun.
Yeah, huge thanks to the BYB for sure. Usually you are begging for judges but they really made things easy.
Erik D_lux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 12:12 PM   #229
Rock Crawler

I know we all can't wait and are very happy to help a great Representative of our sport!!

I really think this will be one of the best qualifiers of the year so THANK you Mr. Dlux for all the parts you make and the time and money you have into holding this Event.

I can't wait to meet you my be I can Kiss you ASS more when I get there
Old 10-09-2012, 12:58 PM   #230
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
I can't wait to meet you my be I can Kiss you ASS more when I get there
$10 challenge?
JeremyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 01:23 PM   #231
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremyH View Post
$10 challenge?
I would pay $2o.oo LOL nice back tracken to.
MR.VERTICAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 02:22 PM   #232
Wanna get? Gotta want.

I will throw another $20 to not have anybody touch my ass.
Old 10-09-2012, 02:30 PM   #233
Rock Crawler

Yeah I will take that 20.00 then we both WIN But then again I will be taking your 3rd place Trophy from this comp all so So I may give you your 20.00 back!!
Old 10-09-2012, 02:39 PM   #234
Wanna get? Gotta want.

3rd place trophy? Guess we will have to see. I would have liked if you gave us both some more credit though. Shoot for the stars!

I am going to work on a serious amount of drive time before the comp. Still not feeling 100% on the radio. Its funny because I know I am doing lines that I would not be able to do with a pistol type so on one hand the twin stick is killing it but, I still dont have the very basic and easy lines down yet. I am sure they twin stick guys will know what I am talking about. Its weird.
Old 10-09-2012, 03:21 PM   #235
RCC Addict

Quote:
3rd place trophy? Guess we will have to see. I would have liked if you gave us both some more credit though. Shoot for the stars!

I am going to work on a serious amount of drive time before the comp. Still not feeling 100% on the radio. Its funny because I know I am doing lines that I would not be able to do with a pistol type so on one hand the twin stick is killing it but, I still dont have the very basic and easy lines down yet. I am sure they twin stick guys will know what I am talking about. Its weird.
yes i do. wait till you have time on and drive gates it makes it a little harder. im still on the fence about it.
donzx12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 05:37 PM   #236
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by donzx12 View Post
yes i do. wait till you have time on and drive gates it makes it a little harder. im still on the fence about it.
Come on guys you can do it, I told Geo for all most a year he should switch and he put it off then he got a radio for free and tried it now I don't think you could pull the sticks from his skinny hands. And my self I fell in love the 1st time I drove Jason's MOA Losi with his clap out Twin stick radio.

Erik just make sure you are running a timer when you are running your practice gates a small timer will Velcro right above the lanyard hook it works great ad you can just look down to check your time.
Old 10-09-2012, 05:44 PM   #237
Rock Crawler

[QUOTE=Erik D_lux;3955967]3rd place trophy? Guess we will have to see. I would have liked if you gave us both some more credit though. Shoot for the stars!

I am shooting for the Stars you got 3rd at NATS that's Awsome but there are going to better drivers and more of them remember just coming with the BYB you have 2 NATS champs then you have every one else that are great drivers and at any given time could win, then all the big name from all over the west.

This comp is going to be so good and so much talent from all over I can not wait.
Old 10-09-2012, 06:31 PM   #238

WOW!!!! This is a bunch of crazy talk This quiet guy will see you all in the town or rocks of Bend-over. Oh wait i meant Wendover Running ALL three Classes just because I enjoy each class in a different way.
Lil Digger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 07:21 PM   #239
Wanna get? Gotta want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Digger View Post
WOW!!!! This is a bunch of crazy talk This quiet guy will see you all in the town or rocks of Bend-over. Oh wait i meant Wendover Running ALL three Classes just because I enjoy each class in a different way.
Youre still doing the drivers meeting, right?
Old 10-09-2012, 08:05 PM   #240
Its a HARDKNOCKZ Life...

So...who's gonna let this awesome So Cal cat play with his STICKS? I've wanted to try twins for awhile now after watchin the BYB Crew DO WORK with em at PCC...Made that want even greater. Gotta try em before I buy em tho.

Edit: WOW!!! I just re-read this post & that has GOT to be the gayest sounding statement EVER. Oh well...I'll fit right in with the Tuna Club.

Last edited by HARDKNOCKZ; 10-09-2012 at 08:51 PM.

The Best of the West: Oct. 27-28th - Wendover, NV - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
West valley Smurf Arizona 6 01-31-2012 07:42 PM
Anyone in West TX? realmoto Texas 0 12-12-2011 10:46 AM
South West ? Strafe New Jersey 28 05-09-2011 02:40 PM
West Kila JEracing Montana 7 05-25-2008 10:59 AM
Key West Col_Sanders Florida 2 05-05-2008 02:08 PM