RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Electronics (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/electronics/)
-   -   Novak M2 Dig ESC Combo (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/electronics/203992-novak-m2-dig-esc-combo.html)

Tinker 05-03-2010 09:41 AM

Whats up Novak? Are there any news over the release date??
Since a couple of weeks there´s only the "coming soon" statement. I preordered it a half year ago and now i'm really p**** off :evil:. To move the release date from month to month is not the kind of customfriendly as i understand it. Not only here in germany the saison for crawling has stated a couple of weeks ago...

Also the way that no official comment was done since a few weeks is really disappointing..

regards
Tinker from good old germany with a ready built berg comp rig without esc..

bigdaddy13 05-03-2010 01:50 PM

Guess no more news on the release date:flipoff:......... Been seeing it more in magazines(as new product!).Looks like an awesome system,hope to get my hands on one,but you know what they say,"Hope in one hand and sh** in the other!!!!!":mrgreen:

norbyx 05-03-2010 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tinker (Post 2436471)
Whats up Novak? Are there any news over the release date??
Since a couple of weeks there´s only the "coming soon" statement. I preordered it a half year ago and now i'm really p**** off :evil:. To move the release date from month to month is not the kind of customfriendly as i understand it. Not only here in germany the saison for crawling has stated a couple of weeks ago...

Also the way that no official comment was done since a few weeks is really disappointing..

regards
Tinker from good old germany with a ready built berg comp rig without esc..

If I had my rig depending on the release date of this esc I would just buy another one. Novak doesn't deserve our time and for sure it is not seeing my money, I would rather spend twice the cost of this POS esc and get myself a reliable dual esc system or a good punk dig.:flipoff:

T3rry 05-12-2010 09:27 PM

luckily for me i just got in to crawling, and am waiting for my xr10 kit, so i have another 2 months to wait for this esc, i have my order in with tower for it, i really hope it's available before the xr10 gets here, otherwise i'll have an expensive shelf ornament.

will i need an external BEC with this? or is the built in one sufficient?

prophetz 05-14-2010 07:42 AM

Looks like it is pushed back another month! Tower now says late June! Hope the wait is worth it, but the wait is starting to get a bit old! yes, no, yes, no, yes, no, yes, no... WTF novak, set a realistic, obtainable date and shoot for it! Stop yanking everyones chain!

Rant over, I feel better now!

stediju 06-01-2010 10:37 AM

Now it is june .... any inside news about the release date for the M2?

jlast 06-02-2010 11:08 AM

novak another MONTH GONE

now 8+ months since working example over 6+ months
since it was suppose to be released.

Novak time to do the responsible thing for the first time,
announce that you have abandon this speed controller and will not be releasing it.

BTW still havent seen the rep in this thread since dec. nice way to represent your products.

KBrog 06-02-2010 03:07 PM

This thread was started on 10/9/2009, and still no M2. I pre-ordered one, got tired of waiting and canceled the order. No more Novaks on my rigs.

prophetz 06-02-2010 03:14 PM

I bet they will wait to release it until the XR10 comes out! CKRC has them both as a package deal for preorder. I pre ordered mine last month.

kasper 06-02-2010 03:20 PM

that could be the case but i doubt that better that they have all the bugs worked out before releasing there product or lets at least hope all the bugs are worked out mine has been ordered months ago when it arrives it arrives.

shaggybob 06-09-2010 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kasper (Post 2483198)
better that they have all the bugs worked out before releasing there product

Couldn't agree more. Would hate to see something come out that had issues. That would probably make more people mad than those who are already mad because of delays.

I doubt Novak wants any more delays, but I for one am glad that they are taking their time to make sure a quality product hits the shelves and not some POS that was rushed out and then had issues.

I'm very curious to see how well the M2 Dig works. Not that I have any problems with my current set up but wouldn't mind having one less component in there.

whoodie 06-18-2010 03:23 PM

Novak, is it ready yet? I'm ready to buy "thumbsup"

helistyles 06-19-2010 03:51 PM

Have to put it on the wish list...wish would just release it...haha

fvrr 06-20-2010 01:44 PM

I sent them a email last week and they replied that it will be out next month. I think right before the xr10 comes out.

TC09mini 06-20-2010 08:31 PM

Well shucks, I was hoping there was something really cool like a RTR Losi MOA that they were waiting to release it with. . .

whoodie 06-21-2010 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TC09minilosi (Post 2509904)
Well shucks, I was hoping there was something really cool like a RTR Losi MOA that they were waiting to release it with. . .

Losi has their own electronics, they're not partenered with Novak. Besides, why would you want a Losi MOA?

Pappy 06-21-2010 08:24 AM

Ok, let me post it for the 9,000,000th time, is it here yet?:lmao:What's the big deal? Just buy two FXR's and forget about it, as the weight ought to be similar, and they are proven.....Not bug laden like the M2 must be.

Shame on Novak for creating the hype for something they can't release.:evil:

meffie 06-21-2010 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pappy (Post 2510306)
Shame on Novak for creating the hype for something they can't release.:evil:

Oh common, it's only been like 8 1/2 months since they announced it! Thats just like yesterday....... 8)

whoodie 06-21-2010 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meffie (Post 2510352)
...Thats just like yesterday....... 8)

No, that's just unacceptable.

meffie 06-21-2010 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whoodie (Post 2510357)
No, that's just unacceptable.

Something tells me sarcasm is lost on you, must be a lonely existance! :lmao: