Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > Electronics

Notices

Thread: Maverick Scout 1/10

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2015, 04:36 AM   #1

Default Maverick Scout 1/10

Hi there, i have the crawler for couple of months but i am thinking to do something to improve its potential. I don't want to spend big amount of money. I was thinking to put some better suspension, and some bigger tyres. I watched videos in youtube where some people changed the axis and even the body, they putted back steering motor, but i don't want that. For now if you can give me some advice what kind of suspension do i need, and what kind of tyres. Do i need tyres with the rims, or i can buy only tyres and replace them. I will be glad if you give me brands and part numbers, cose i dont know anything about rock crawlers, and when i enter in some website to search for parts... brands, dimensions and everything does not talk to me anything. Thank you very much for your help.
polkut is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-06-2015, 06:08 AM   #2
Rock Crawler

Default Re: Maverick Scout 1/10

Hey bud. You're best off doing some digging in this forum.

RCCrawler General Tech - Newbie General at RCCrawler.com

I know it's easier just to ask a question, but these questions have been asked and answered many many times. You'll find all kinda of different opinions. Spend some time researching the stickie sections in this thread. It will get you started.

Now if you have a specific question. For example "does a 1/8 scale brushless motor fit in an scx10?" That's a great question to ask down in the scx10 section.

You'll see in the forum section I linked above that there's a glossary of terms. Always good to familiarize yourself so you understand everything better.

Good luck
dna4engr is offline   Reply With Quote

Maverick Scout 1/10 - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What is the best HD locker for a Maverick scout PSH72 General Crawlers 11 11-02-2014 12:20 PM
maverick scout oddy4691 Electronics 1 07-09-2013 11:30 AM
New guy with a Maverick Scout. Smallshinyant Newbie General 1 04-24-2012 09:41 AM
Maverick Scout question SecretTamiyaLover Newbie General 2 09-20-2011 04:10 AM
Maverick Scout - anyone got one? jayuk022002 General Crawlers 7 07-16-2011 05:29 AM