Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > Electronics

Notices

Thread: Fpv crawler in usa

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-22-2020, 12:39 PM   #1

Default Fpv crawler in usa

Hi ive been searching around a bit trying to figure out how to setup fpv in my gom. Ive checked the forums and haven't really found the answers I'm looking for.

So i would like to setup a cockpit fpv with head tracking but i know very little about the fpv world. Also the amount of options and information is very overwhelming. I would like to have a setup that doesn't interfere with fcc rules either as i don't particularly want to mess with getting a ham license. I don't particularly have a spending limit however space is limited in the cockpit for a camera and transmitter. Im not super concerned about recording but if i can i guess hey thats a plus. Just would like a good quality feed.

Thoughts on cameras (preferably that can be plugged straight into the battery[2s]) a transmitter(fcc friendly) and goggles.

Thanks Travis
DHnewkid3624 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-22-2020, 03:51 PM   #2
Quarry Creeper

Default Re: Fpv crawler in usa

I can't say that I have much experience, you just need a FPV kit, which is a camera, goggles, and a transmitter and battery, put it on the truck link it, and use it pretty much. Chances are all the kits they sell don't intefere with FCC rules, and even if they did, I doubt anybody would care. I'm not saying to break the law, its just that it's so minor that nobody would even take notice. Do check the local laws about driving rc cars on public streets if you plan on doing so.
TITANIUM94010 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fcc, fpv, head tracking

Fpv crawler in usa - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Axial owner- Soon to be FPV crawler Truckin_Thumper Axial Wraith 8 02-26-2015 09:02 PM
FPV with a crawler...anyone?...pls share cpmboy Videos! 0 07-27-2013 10:28 PM
FPV Crawler? DKTek General Crawlers 3 08-12-2010 07:54 AM
Usa 1 Crawler NU2KRAWLIN Newbie General 3 02-26-2007 09:09 AM