Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs Brand Specific Tech > Element RC 1/10 Enduro Trail Truck Sendero

Notices

Thread: Ironman

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2020, 11:42 AM   #41
I wanna be Dave

Default Re: Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-MOW71 View Post
Nice pics! Meteor Crater looks like a great place to crawl! Always love seeing them red rocks you guys have out west!

Glad to hear that Eddie was rockin' on the rocks! He sure does look good running them lines!

Cool idea using the nuts as gate markers! I like it!

Strange you found a monolith! That thing keeps popping up everywhere! First tiny one that I've seen though!
Most of our local spots are Granite, but this local is near Meteor Crater and it’s sandstone. It’s as close to Moab as you can get IMO. It’s an awesome local and we haven’t come close to exploring it all! We crawled for approximately 2 miles (straight line) yesterday and we where there for 6-7 hours!

The little Trailrunner is awesome. But I found myself wishing I had a better servo several times yesterday. Might be my first electronics upgrade.

One of the locals had a container full of nuts, some spray paint and a piece of cardboard in his rig, so we got creative!🤣

Finding the monolith was kinda creepy! 😉

Quote:
Originally Posted by smog View Post
The monolith ! Brilliant

What a cool looking crawl spot. The color of the rock...I enjoy seeing the different places guys on here crawl.

Great pics. Awesome to see Eddie still rockin’!
These monoliths are popping up everywhere! 🤣

This local is flat amazing. Wish everyone could get a chance to experience it!

And Eddie, he just keeps rocking! 🤘🏼
dezfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Ironman - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
HPI "Ironman" theme on trx4 sport Bastiaan General Scale Talk 10 10-12-2019 12:18 PM
another tf2 build... tip of the hat to the ironman stevem50 RC4WD Trail Finder 2 16 01-28-2015 06:55 PM
Anybody know anything about this motor? Ironman by S&K Racing? EvilTwin v2 Electronics 3 11-26-2005 07:28 AM