Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > General Crawlers

Notices

Thread: Dynamic Concepts... Anyone Heard...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2015, 08:12 AM   #81

Default Re: Dynamic Concepts... Anyone Heard...

If he was going to walk away from his business, he should have said so a few months ago rather than tell people the opposite a few months ago, his product was good, he should at least consider selling off the molds to someone willing to continue production
silvercrxsir is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-31-2015, 12:44 PM   #82
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by JokersWild View Post
Welcome to rcc, where sometimes a great vendor goes away...... first real locker was my Tyler v locker. Everyone wanted em........ couldn't get em. Baby tube shark.... that cat hosed a bunch and quite a few of us got nothing........ gone too. So many to list. Maybe we turn this thread into vendors that went away with their great products..... team 3 six....... hands bros......
...Eritex with his motors
canadianbacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 08:15 PM   #83
Quarry Creeper

To those who have wondered where I have been...... Yes, I walked away from the business. I wanted to bump this thread, in order to clear the air on what happened, apologize to the community for doing so, and work on making things right.

The career goals I set for myself were aggressive, and probably doable, if there weren't already challenges in life from having a family, and caring for other family members. I have worked as a production tech, product designer, and moldmaker for many years. About ten yeas ago, the local community college asked me to teach. With promises of a permanent position, I taught during the day, jumped through many hoops to ensure that coveted teaching gig, and worked at night programming and machining. The addition of designing and making rc products is exciting, as it ties in with what I have a passion for, but on my own terms.

Everything went well, until a few of life's roadbumps happened. My older son found no value in a high school education, and my Mom's dementia slowly slipped into Alzheimer's. Those two took the worst toll on me. The final strw was my wife of 26 years and the mother of our two sons questioned every decision I made for the business.

Mom passed away last year, and I have learned how to deal with her passing, and my son has turned things around, actually enrolling and thriving in Machine Tool. The biggest thing that changed my life was having four friends around my age pass away this year. All four were like me; working many hours, and making goals, in order to slide nicely into retirement someday. So, I informed my dean I am only going to teach one class each semester, and I am taking a class or two, picking away at a Mechanical Engineering degree. Working out six days a week, watching my diet, and getting enough sleep makes a big difference as well.

Cliff Notes:
A nervous "hello"
What the Hell made the train of life derail
How I have turned things around in life
Dynamic Concepts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 08:25 PM   #84
Quarry Creeper

I have thought about, and missed the business every day, since walking away.
RCC has been a very supportive community to me, making my company a viable thing. Without RCC, I would have sold less than a dozen bobbed early broncos, and that would have been that.

I humbly apologize to the community for selfishly walking away. In no means did I wish to rip anyone off, or ignore anyone's request; I just had to figure some things out.

Walking away did something I had no intention of doing; burning people who bought from me on Ebay. And apologies are just words without action. I will look at Paypal, and figure out who paid for an order, and offer to refund them, along with sending their order, if they would like.

Cliff notes:

A humlbe apology
Refund for those I owe
Old 10-07-2017, 08:34 PM   #85
Quarry Creeper

For those who would like to order from me: Please do not contact me for a week. I need time to refund and apologize personally. Also, I need time to answer those who question my sincerity. To those, feel free to PM me.

I still have inventory on the shelves. I designed, machined every 6061-T6 Aluminum mold, and have pulled every shell personally. If the community wantes to see pictures to show proof I can fill orders, so be it. For now, I only want to sell through my vendors, and through RCC, when the time is right. I hope it is in a week, but will wait and see.

Wildabeast and I no longer work together, unfortunately. He is a phenomenal cad guy, but we fought constantly, as he thought scale shells were boring. I disagree......

No Cliff notes.....
Old 10-07-2017, 08:58 PM   #86
RCC Addict

You're a good man Kurt. We need ya back! Glad to see you addressing this so you can move forward. We are hungry for some DC bodies. :-)
ScaleReady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 08:47 AM   #87
Rock Crawler

Welcome back! Looking forward to another ABS Jimmy with high rise hood.

No hard feelings from this guy.

^^ still kicking!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
jrkilburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 10:00 AM   #88
I wanna be Dave

Good time to come back I need bodies now.
fr8cture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 02:42 PM   #89
I wanna be Dave

So is this not happening then?
fr8cture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2017, 07:18 AM   #90
RCC Addict

scale shells are not boring. That's all what I buy now
ussprinceton2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 04:53 PM   #91
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by fr8cture View Post
So is this not happening then?

It is going, definitely. My apologies for not reaching out, as I was
waiting for requests after the week or so transpired.

Sending you a pm.....

Dynamic Concepts... Anyone Heard... - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Dynamic concepts Tmaxxed Axial Wraith 48 12-12-2013 07:22 PM
Dynamic Concepts' Bronco JohnB Paint and Body 2 10-23-2012 09:22 AM