Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > General Crawlers

Notices

Thread: Questions For The President Of Company That Makes Nylints

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2007, 04:29 PM   #21
Quarry Creeper

What are you going to ask him? WHY wer they discontinued?
i will answer that for you ITS JUST NOT MAKING MONEY FOR US ANY MORE!!
do you really think he will tell you? if he does it will be "ITS BUSINESS" if they are giving out parts to people that dont really need them (just to sell), those parts are not FREE to make, they have to pay for them.
if a product is not selling like they want it to sell then it gets pulled and discontinued!!!!!!!
they dont care that 100+/- people call and tell them to bring them back, its about the MONEY and they are in the business of providing fun and to what?
bottom line...........MAKE MONEY!!!!!
just give up on it.
ON THE FARM is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-31-2007, 04:30 PM   #22
tjb
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamikaze View Post
The question has already been answered, people took advantage of the system, for every one they sold, people got 2 or 3, couple that with walmart's no questions asked return policy and slashing prices. You would be an idiot to let your company continue to hand out free toys at a lost to your own poket. Theres no aftermarket suport to get replacement parts like there is in hobby grade stuff, can you imagine how fast they would have axed the tlt if everytime someone broke an axle shaft they mailed them a whole kit???? Thats exactly the case with the nylint. Theres nothing more to ask.
Couldn't be put any better.....AMEN
tjb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 08:24 PM   #23
RCC Addict

Alot of good stuff brought up. However, if someone wants to phone or write nylint, because they realy enjoy a product, then let them do it.

Yea, it sounds like nylint was too good and people took advantage of it. You can't warrenty a 40dollar plastic toy and expect to make out.

Would have been better to sell them for 40 bucks and provide alot of parts for them at the same place you buy the toys. Then you will still make money and provide a way for people to keep them running.

On that note, it doesn't take much to make the nylint axles almost bulletproof. Wish they would still make them.
holycaveman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 08:35 PM   #24
I wanna be Dave

I don't think you can use the words nylint and bulletproof in the same sentence.
Kamikaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 08:56 PM   #25
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamikaze View Post
I don't think you can use the words nylint and bulletproof in the same sentence.
why not i've never broke an axel i've only broke the pin that goes through the end of the front axel on the passenger side which isint breaking the axel,i've also never blown up the planiteries or any thing else the only weak points on a nylint for me are the steering,and the rims cracking then poping
Rc_Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 09:08 PM   #26
I wanna be Dave

Ok, thats like saying that you didn't break your dana 30 axle cause the ujoint is what broke..........the point is that if you break a tlt or a clod axle you can get a replacement from the company that makes it, not get a whole replacement axle from th.........you know what, this is stupid, I'm going to bed. If you want to argue stupid points then continue to do so with yourself, or the nearest fence post, I'm sure you can remove the paint off of it without annoying anyone else with your useless drivel.
Old 03-31-2007, 09:15 PM   #27
Quarry Creeper

ok im srry if i've pissed anyone off but if you dont like that the dude is calling the president of nylint or what ever,why cant you just deal with it cause he has his mind set on doing something,once again even if nothing comes out of this at least he tryd to get answers
Old 03-31-2007, 11:01 PM   #28
Rock Stacker

Post its not all ps2 and legos for me

Nope, No car payments i paid full for my jeep and i also have insurance and state taxes do deal with so its not all ps2 and legos for me so why dont you just chill the hell out with the idea that im nothing but a child i pay taxes and work hard for my cash just like you do.
blubbersnap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 11:22 PM   #29
Rock Stacker

Unhappy "welcome To Rccrawler"

Ok this is gone to complete ****...

You have all taken this way too far i have questions about why they were discontinued it has nothing to do with:

MY AGE

WHAT I BOUGHT R2R OR NOT

BEING THE HERO AND SAVING THE DAY

LOOKING COOL

OR GETTING THEM TO MAKE THEM AGAIN

Personally i hope they dont make them anymore
and to all you that have posted what you have heard about there discontinuation i am going straight to the source i have already talked to the costumer service reps, they know nothing except there discontinued i talked to the CS reps supervisors they too no nothing so i am done i asked for questions if you had none then leave it at that instead you critise me for my age, and tell me that i am dumb for what i am doing what the hell is that about i think its pretty ****ed up considering i am new and well WOW welcome to RCCRAWLER is it like this you make one goddamn statement and you are screwed ove by everyone, there is ony one person that has not been a complete *** to me and i am shocked that out of lets say 25 people that have already made mean *** comments that only 1 can have the balls to say shut up it is childish i have done nothing to affect anyone and yet you are all being great defenders of what telling me that im stupid for doing it why do that and where doe my age come into play in the whole thing would you support me if i was 32 or 41 or 25 i have never seen this type of stuff in the threads the entire time i have been looking at rccrawler even before i became a member and i think it is bull**** i am doing it if you dont ever want to hear about it again then i wont say another thing about it but stop objecting to it by poving that your older then me or better because all i can afford now is a nylint i think that it sucks that i got that warm of a welcome to rcc.
Old 03-31-2007, 11:25 PM   #30
I wanna be Dave

Seriously, stop beating a dead horse.
Old 03-31-2007, 11:25 PM   #31
Rock Stacker

Why Do Hate What I Am Doing So Much
Old 03-31-2007, 11:47 PM   #32
Quarry Creeper

i dont think anyone "hates" what you are doing.
i think it is just childish (nothing to do with your age).
Its like "they stopped making a toy" so what.
Old 04-01-2007, 12:25 AM   #33
Quarry Creeper

just a question but didnt people ask questions about the tlt being discontenued?

and wasent their question answerd with the tlt will be made again were just taking a break.

to me its the same thing just un answerd about another rccar thats at a lower qaulity that wont be made again,we really dont know why.

and once again im srry if i made anyone mad,and blubbersnap srry for messing up ur thread
Old 04-01-2007, 02:59 AM   #34
I wanna be Dave

I thought I already answered this? Maybe I wasn't Clear? I got my info from Funrise Rep via Phone...
Attached Images

Last edited by run2jeepn; 04-01-2007 at 05:50 AM.
run2jeepn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 12:35 PM   #35
Rock Stacker

Thumbs down Nice try with the i got my info from the rep haha

thats such bull**** becasue funrise reps were only told they were discontinued and the supervisor i talked to said that they were limited to what they could tell anyone about them so i am going to a higher rank but nice try wth the i got my info from the rep haha
Old 04-01-2007, 12:47 PM   #36
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by blubbersnap View Post
thats such bull**** becasue funrise reps were only told they were discontinued and the supervisor i talked to said that they were limited to what they could tell anyone about them so i am going to a higher rank but nice try wth the i got my info from the rep haha

WOW! You are retarded! Your saying run2jeepin is lying and what he is saying is bull Thats smart...everyone will now be very nice to you from now on. He didnt have to post and he gave you the facts. Now your saying because your mom called walmart and the clerk said they didnt carry them anymore and the "supervisor" said any other info is top secret that run2 isnt right!

blubber- Thank you for amusing me on my boring sunday afternoon.
jamesbernatchez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 05:49 PM   #37
Pebble Pounder

what makes you think the president of whatever is going to take time out of his busy money-making life to talk to a 15 year old who wants his toy back?

lets think realistically. you will probably only be able to talk to an automated machine or his secretary.
DJEEPER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 05:51 PM   #38
Pebble Pounder

Quote:

oh yeah? well... i know this one guy who talked to his girlfriends friends sister, who knows a lady who is banging someone related to a Funrise Rep through marriage only and he said that she said that she said that she said that he said that they are discontinued.
DJEEPER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 07:23 PM   #39
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJEEPER View Post
lets think realistically. you will probably only be able to talk to an automated machine or his secretary.

YES!!!! someone that realizs how the phone call process in the business world works!

i'm now where NEAR being the president of a company, but if someone tries to call for me at work, they have to go through an admin. assistant (sorry, secretary isn't P.C. anymore...)
STEEL_CITY_CRAWLER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 10:26 PM   #40
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
OK OK OK...................................... When you talk to the prez. please let us all know what he said.
(bet you wont)