Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > General Crawlers

Notices

Thread: Questions For The President Of Company That Makes Nylints

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2007, 05:28 PM   #1
Rock Stacker

Post Questions For The President Of Company That Makes Nylints

Hello everyone the man pictured at left is the founder and president of the nylint making company Funrise toys i have found his number and have put together a list of questions i have for him and will call him on Monday if you have any questions for him that you want me to ask i will gladly do so, Please keep it to questions for him about nylint rock crawlers and there discontinuation as any technical, or mechanical problems can be solved by calling the costumer support or using the troubleshooting guide on the last page of your manual that came with the r/c if you do not have it you can go directly to the site and download it in pfd format, But please keep it questions only thank you (YOU HAVE UNTIL SUNDAY AT 12:00 AM)

Thanks Blubbersnap
blubbersnap is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-29-2007, 05:44 PM   #2
RCC Addict

Please don't embarrass the RC Crawling community by calling him.

Funrise stopped making the toy truck, let's just leave it be.
Robb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 06:54 PM   #3
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robb View Post
Please don't embarrass the RC Crawling community by calling him.

Funrise stopped making the toy truck, let's just leave it be.
how about this they quit making nylints next tlts,txts and all other rc cars,would u like it if they quit making other rc cars u like.i doubt hes going to embarrass the rccrawling community so leave him be and if u have a problem with him calling the company deal with it
Rc_Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 07:27 PM   #4
RCC Addict

Arnie Rubin is the President/CEO of Funrise Toys, which is an international organization.

He is also the chairman of the Toy Industry Foundation Board of Trustees.

Anyone want to lay odds on how many hundreds of millions of dollars this man is worth?

But it would make perfect sense that a phone call from a fourteen year old kid that bought a toy from Wal-Mart will easily be accepted by such an individual.............and said individual would be more than willing to spend time speaking about why a small department in his HUGE firm decided to stop making a toy truck. I am sure Mr. Rubin has nothing better to do with his time.
Old 03-29-2007, 07:54 PM   #5
Quarry Creeper

that maybe true but its still worth a try to get answers and stuff but atleast blubbersnap has his mind set on doing somthing even if nothing comes out of this at least someone tryed to accomplish somthing
Old 03-29-2007, 08:54 PM   #6
I wanna be Dave

owned!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robb View Post
Arnie Rubin is the President/CEO of Funrise Toys, which is an international organization.

He is also the chairman of the Toy Industry Foundation Board of Trustees.

Anyone want to lay odds on how many hundreds of millions of dollars this man is worth?

But it would make perfect sense that a phone call from a fourteen year old kid that bought a toy from Wal-Mart will easily be accepted by such an individual.............and said individual would be more than willing to spend time speaking about why a small department in his HUGE firm decided to stop making a toy truck. I am sure Mr. Rubin has nothing better to do with his time.
MOCRAWLER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 11:33 PM   #7
Rock Stacker

Thumbs down Read Before You Type

your all idiots (not you rc) i have questions pertaining to the discontinuation and that is it you are so stupid for making your opinions be heard as i have my own questions if you are not for what i am doing go tell your mom and leave it at that otherwise post a damn question, you act like a child
blubbersnap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 02:07 PM   #8
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by blubbersnap View Post
i have found his number and have put together a list of questions i have for him and will call him on Monday if you have any questions for him that you want me to ask i will gladly do so, Please keep it to questions for him about nylint rock crawlers and there discontinuation
Thanks Blubbersnap

So what are "you" going to ask him?
RC.... do you have a question for him too?
ON THE FARM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 02:23 PM   #9
Debunking old stereotypes

I wanna know if he has any single, good looking daughters around 25-35
freetimecrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 09:49 PM   #10
Quarry Creeper

:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(
wkxtreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 10:03 PM   #11
RCC Addict

Quote:
your all idiots
You're all idiots! It is called English, look into it.

Quote:
i have questions pertaining to the discontinuation and that is it
Who said you didn't?

Quote:
you are so stupid for making your opinions be heard as i have my own questions
You are correct. You should express your questions and opinions, and I should keep mine to myself. What was I thinking?

Quote:
if you are not for what i am doing go tell your mom
Why? So she could laugh at you also?

Quote:
you act like a child
The great part about being a child, like yourself, is that you never really realize when you are acting like a child. I, being 32 years old, can remember be a little 14 year old punk and can also look at myself as I am today. I can see the world from a 32 year old point of view, and from the view of a 14 year old. You can't.

Good luck with your fake conversation with Mr. Rubin. Be sure to post all the specifics!
Old 03-30-2007, 10:33 PM   #12
I wanna be Dave

Kamikaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 11:15 PM   #13
Quarry Creeper

im not trying to start nothing but robb do you always have to put down a younger person thats trying to get answers about a rc car that was very capable for what the original price was do ya?

and by the way you dont have to be 32yrs old to look at things different then a 14yr old does you can be 14 and look at things from an adults point of veiw i have to do it alot.
Old 03-30-2007, 11:48 PM   #14
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rc_Kid View Post
you can be 14 and look at things from an adults point of veiw i have to do it alot.
So do you have to worry about a house payment at 14? car payment?
you guys are upset about a "TOY" being discontinued? give us all a brake and get a life! yes you can even at 14.
the toy ran its production life and now its time for something new, thats business. this type of thing happens all the time.
how many of these are you planning on buying? 20,000 of them?
buy something else or find a new hobby.
ON THE FARM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 12:24 AM   #15
Quarry Creeper

no i dont have to worry about bills but if i want money or want something i have to work for it like an adult cause my parents dont want me to be spoiled and waste their money that they worked for their teaching me to be kinda grown up,their teaching me work ethics for when im on my own in around 4yrs im learning to deal with things that il have to deal with when i have a job if i want something i have to work to get it.

and we dont want to get nylints made again we just want some answers about y they were discontinued and y come out with a nylint bronco then discontinue the nylints.

and so we dont get in an even bigger fight im done with this cause im argueing over nothing now.

tell us how the talk goes on monday blubbersnap

Last edited by Rc_Kid; 03-31-2007 at 12:34 AM.
Old 03-31-2007, 04:20 AM   #16
I wanna be Dave

From what I was told. By Funrise. Was Wal-Mart under sold them. I'm not sure how they had there dealings set up with Wal-Mart. But to many people where returning them broke and abusing a TOY. Also to many people where taking advantage of there good CS and ripping them off. At one point you would see 100's of parts on E-Bay that guys where getting for free. When they first came out. All you had to do was E-Mail them and they would send ya new one. Then Funrise caught on to what was happening. So then you had to return the broken TOY back to them first. Which I agree with 100%. Soon after that they stopped making them. They were fun for a TOY. Great for Kids from ages 5-10yr. Hell I still have 2 1/6ths. I don't see them making them anytime soon if ever. They were way over complicated for what they were. I think that was there main problem. To many parts. It was a great idea and lot of time went into making them. but it wasn't thought all the way through. I don't think they new that there Nylints were going to get bashed and ran to the ground so much. They were not built for the abuse we put them through.
run2jeepn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 01:34 PM   #17
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by run2jeepn View Post
From what I was told. By Funrise. Was Wal-Mart under sold them. I'm not sure how they had there dealings set up with Wal-Mart. But to many people where returning them broke and abusing a TOY. Also to many people where taking advantage of there good CS and ripping them off. At one point you would see 100's of parts on E-Bay that guys where getting for free. When they first came out. All you had to do was E-Mail them and they would send ya new one. Then Funrise caught on to what was happening. So then you had to return the broken TOY back to them first. Which I agree with 100%. Soon after that they stopped making them. They were fun for a TOY. Great for Kids from ages 5-10yr. Hell I still have 2 1/6ths. I don't see them making them anytime soon if ever. They were way over complicated for what they were. I think that was there main problem. To many parts. It was a great idea and lot of time went into making them. but it wasn't thought all the way through. I don't think they new that there Nylints were going to get bashed and ran to the ground so much. They were not built for the abuse we put them through.
thats defintly true that the abuse we put them through isint what they were originaly meant for and still arent in less u mod it.but i put my first 1/6 jeep through hell i rolled it down a 30ft hill that was really steep in 2006 4th of july and it kept on goin till some time between januarary and march of 2007 the steering motor finally gave out when i did this it was totally stock
Old 03-31-2007, 03:27 PM   #18
Pebble Pounder

guys... this is just stupid. 15 people getting together with questions will not change anything. accept the fact that the nylint went out with the smurfs and muppets. As for the TLT and TXT, etc being discontinued, hobby grade vs. wal-mart grade..... is that really a fair comparison?

i like my nylint as much as the next guy, but still... its over and done with. Nylints are sleeping with the Night-Brights...
DJEEPER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 03:39 PM   #19
Quarry Creeper

we just want a few answers its not going to hurt nothing
Old 03-31-2007, 04:22 PM   #20
I wanna be Dave

The question has already been answered, people took advantage of the system, for every one they sold, people got 2 or 3, couple that with walmart's no questions asked return policy and slashing prices. You would be an idiot to let your company continue to hand out free toys at a lost to your own poket. Theres no aftermarket suport to get replacement parts like there is in hobby grade stuff, can you imagine how fast they would have axed the tlt if everytime someone broke an axle shaft they mailed them a whole kit???? Thats exactly the case with the nylint. Theres nothing more to ask.
Kamikaze is offline   Reply With Quote