Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > General Crawlers

Notices

Thread: Questions For The President Of Company That Makes Nylints

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2007, 07:03 AM   #61
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by run2jeepn View Post
Man this is insane...Ever heard of phone Harassment?:?
youd be surprised at what phoning someone everyday can get you (apart from stalking charges).
i know a few people that have gotten the job they wanted because everyday they rang the company and asked if there were positions available. the easiest way to get someone off your case is to give them what they want.
i say keep trying but dont harrass. you will get to ask the questions and recieve the answers you want.
try writing to them as well.
be professional about it too, dont sound like some 13yo dumbarse as it will get you nowhere.
have a legitimate list of questions that you are prepared to asked and know what your talking about. dont expect the in depth answers, aim for the basics of whatever your trying to find out.
1 person pleading isnt going to bring the nylint back.

oh, also remember, he never personally stood on the production line that used to make the product either. his business is corporate dollars. accept that.
davway is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-05-2007, 07:08 PM   #62
Rock Stacker

davway thank you very much i do have a list of questions and you know what the best part about that is, this thread was to make that list longer but as you have read they all just wanted to tell me how dumb i was
blubbersnap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 07:11 PM   #63
Rock Stacker

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamikaze View Post
Its not imaturity as much as anoyance that he has been told by more than one person that has already talked to funrise and has already answered his questions but he refused to acknowledge that fact. Now it is just funny. This would have never made it past the 1st page if he had just come to grips with reality.
that means nothing i have heard hundreds of people say things that ended up to be false and im sure you have too i am going to figure it out myself and you dont even know what i am going to ask him so thats dumb for even speculating that you know the answers support me or shut up its become a stupid issue
Old 04-08-2007, 07:26 AM   #64
Rock Stacker

you guys are a bunch of fucin *** holes, y cant you just leave it be. he wanted to know if anyone had any questions about the dscontinuation of nylints and you all go off on a rant of how stupd it is, well you all are being pretty stupid yourself. if someone wants to know some info, than why cant they ask without being critisised, this is a real nice way to wolcome a newb
rockrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 02:27 PM   #65
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by blubbersnap View Post
that means nothing i have heard hundreds of people say things that ended up to be false and im sure you have too i am going to figure it out myself and you dont even know what i am going to ask him so thats dumb for even speculating that you know the answers support me or shut up its become a stupid issue
Hey, use some punctuation every now and again so people can understand you. You never get to talk to the head of a big company if you can't be understood.
Kamikaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 08:05 PM   #66
Quarry Creeper

He already asked the question once and a few members that have been around Funrise and the nylint toys have already answered his questions.

Oh but that is not good enough.

The Nylints were POS toys at best, they are better then New Brite but not by much.

People abusing the Walmart return policy by abusing the Toys and returning them. They were also abusing the funrise warrenty which takes away any profits they might have made.

Also the fact that Walmart marketed these toys for well below Funrises suggested retail to start then further discounted them to extrem low prices.

Face it, Funrise lost money on the Nylint toys and rather then let these peices of chit bring them down further they discontinued them. A wise business move I say.
Rat1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 08:54 PM   #67
Quarry Creeper

[quote=Rat1;664541]

The Nylints were POS toys at best, they are better then New Brite but not by much.

People abusing the Walmart return policy by abusing the Toys and returning them.]

nylints were pos?but i thought that their was a guy on the 1/6 forum that was trail riding with a clod and did about the same on the course.

and yes some people abused the return policy and im not one of them but theirs also alot of people that didnt abuse the policy!
Rc_Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 09:02 PM   #68
I wanna be Dave

If I was ever out driven by a nylint I would never return to RCCrawler ever again. Hey that gives me an idea, anybody with a 1/6 nylint, I don't care how modded that wants to meet me within a 100 mile radius of my house can set up a regulation 10 gate super coarse, and go 1 round truck for truck. And on top of that the loser gets his user profile deleted and IP adress banned. Then that will answer the question of how capable they are. Any takers????
Old 04-15-2007, 12:31 PM   #69
Rock Stacker

ask him why he shut down the making of them
scorpion_king is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 05:41 PM   #70
Rock Stacker

Talking Its over you can all go home now

This is very wonderful, i am very surprised that you guys have not forgot about this by now.

I forgot about it along time ago when i bought a clodbuster kit and started pieceing it together. so now if i ever get another burst of good guy figures it out, i'll just go get my clod and crawl over to a better more "non" riot enabling idea.

You guys taught me a valueable message in this thread:

1. Never make Griz mad (He can give you an infraction lol)

2. If they stop making a toy, Shut up and find something better

3. When out of 50 people only 1 person sides with you (RcKid) your kinda in deep ****

4. When you enter a forum let people know your age (17) so they dont get it wrong

5. Never start a thread that makes you look like you are trying to be a hero

This will stick with me for the rest of my forum life and if it doesnt, Im sure i will quickly be redirected with many critisistic posts and replys.

Thank you - Blubbersnap
Old 04-23-2007, 05:55 PM   #71
I wanna be Dave

a clod good choice and you should always be able to get parts

and if they quit making it you can send a letter to mr. tamiya like the guys that are crying over the bruisers and tlts.

by the way i had fun reading the hole post very funny

Quote:
Originally Posted by blubbersnap View Post
This is very wonderful, i am very surprised that you guys have not forgot about this by now.

I forgot about it along time ago when i bought a clodbuster kit and started pieceing it together. so now if i ever get another burst of good guy figures it out, i'll just go get my clod and crawl over to a better more "non" riot enabling idea.

You guys taught me a valueable message in this thread:

1. Never make Griz mad (He can give you an infraction lol)

2. If they stop making a toy, Shut up and find something better

3. When out of 50 people only 1 person sides with you (RcKid) your kinda in deep ****

4. When you enter a forum let people know your age (17) so they dont get it wrong

5. Never start a thread that makes you look like you are trying to be a hero

This will stick with me for the rest of my forum life and if it doesnt, Im sure i will quickly be redirected with many critisistic posts and replys.

Thank you - Blubbersnap
sloppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 08:25 PM   #72
Rock Stacker

Me too sloppy, Me too!!!!
Old 05-04-2007, 06:35 AM   #73
Rock Crawler

too bad there out of production
Mikekx65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 12:12 AM   #74
I wanna be Dave

Soooo, any word yet??
Old 11-06-2007, 02:44 PM   #75

Default I have a question for Nylint.

Who was the OEM supplier for the Nylint? What is their contact information?

With this info you could get a container of these and sell them on ebay. Maybe you couldn't sell them in the US but you might be able to sell them on a non US ebay site.

BTW All the RC cars are "toys". Some you buy at a discount store (Wal-Mart), and some at a speciality store (RCBoutique! Our prices discriminate and so can you!). Blubbersnap, Save your money and buy a real rock crawler and when you are on the Rubicon you will find the nicest people. Real 4 wheelers help each other out and enjoy each others company out on the trail. Of course it could simply be that this thread attacted all the flamers on the forum. Have fun. That's what its all about. Illegitimi Non Carborundum.
Olddude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 02:51 PM   #76
owner, Holmes Hobbies LLC

Funrise is the supplier, they did not hire another factory. I asked the company what it would take to buy another container of these many moons ago, and they expressed no interest in reproducing the product line.
JohnRobHolmes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 03:32 PM   #77

Thumbs down

hey, I think you should keep tryin, also this forum is the WORST forum that I have ever been a part of. He said if you have questions to funrise then post.

Also kamikaze come out to Taylorsville.
colintrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 03:41 PM   #78

Default No Chinese OEM factory supplier?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRobHolmes View Post
Funrise is the supplier, they did not hire another factory. I asked the company what it would take to buy another container of these many moons ago, and they expressed no interest in reproducing the product line.
Funrise owned the factory and tooling? No Chinese OEM factory? I'm surprised. Most toys are outsourced. Funrise has a 60 day design timeframe for making a mold. I just assumed that their Hong Kong office had several OEM suppliers that were tapped for the Rock Crawlers. Oh well...
Olddude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 06:11 PM   #79
I wanna be Dave

Just wait for the Chinese clones to pop up on eBay. Those molds aren't going anywhere, they'll just repackage them with even crappier electronics.
microgoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 07:03 PM   #80
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by colintrax View Post
Also kamikaze come out to Taylorsville.
Sure, I just need an address.