Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > General Crawlers

Notices

Thread: GIVE AWAY "What the Heck"

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2007, 02:51 PM   #101
Quarry Creeper

Before I start I would like to say THANKS from the bottom of my heart, This is the first and probaly only give a way for a non star holding member!!
Well I would love to win something because I have no cash as of right now, with the fact of saving for gas $$$, college, and my precious 1981 4x4 toyota. If I won absolutly anything it would help me by lifting my spirits and telling me that I am not a complete and utter looser. If it had anything to do with rc's it would go towards my stash of undercover parts to build a RC rock crawler for my dad, in 1 week it will be his 11th year anniversary from getting in a bad accident causing him to become paralyzed from the belly button down, he was paralyzed hunting up in the UP of michigan(the truck will be handed to him christmas or fathers day I will have a buildup and your name EVERYWERE). The truck would deffinatly be a green and black clodbuster body considering my dad had one when he was 20 something that was jacked to heck and monster tires in his glory days. I no this is sounds bad but it is all true no lies.

Thanks again for the chance.

Last edited by scalecrawler; 10-26-2007 at 02:57 PM.
scalecrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2007, 03:08 PM   #102
Pebble Pounder

Default my entry

Not having a star is not a crime,
Just wait, I will get one in time.
Money is tight because I have spent,
All my extra on those links that are bent.
I followed the rules just this time,
And explained no star in a ryhme.
I hope I win, something cool,
Anything rock crawling, makes me drool!
I really need a clod based chassis,
for this I would be so happy and it would make you very classy!
RockMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 11:01 PM   #103
Rock Crawler

i would like to win becausei have been here for so long and never even came close to winning and if i did win i would like a trail beater chassis so i can get my new 2.2 up and running thanks for the chance
usa1man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 05:50 AM   #104
Rock Crawler

I want to meet father christmas... or surprise me
balang_479 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 11:36 AM   #105
Rock Stacker

Im in!, I need some bacon bits for my baked potato.
CrawlerNOklahom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 01:57 PM   #106
Quarry Creeper

I believe we have the same first name, and because I would love to have one of your products that everyone talks about! Specififally a tuber, any tuber, but I would appreciate anything really! Thanks for the chance
TOYUTAH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 04:10 PM   #107
Rock Stacker

i would like to win any product that you make. i have never won anything before, i dont have a star because im 16 and my dad thinks that i dont need one. i dont have a job so its hard to fund the great hobby, but all help is appreciated. i love your products and the work that you do, its some of the best iv seen. thanks for the chance!
4-linkedWK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 12:07 AM   #108
Pebble Pounder

Default Give Me something to piss her off

Well I have a really funny, but sad yet still funny story... This time last year I had a Girlfriend, were together bout 2 years... I got into rc, I got hooked, she said it was a waste of money, waste of time, and well she tried to make me me get out of it, I wouldn't... so she kicked me out of my own house.... (go figure)... I lost my job, (another story for another contest)was forced to move back in with my parents... (very temporary mind you)... had the remaining assessts in my checking acounts frozen and wiped out by the lovely people of no you can't see your kids but you must pay child support...

so now I sit here with my rc cars.... sitting back with a dazed and confused deer caught in the headlights look going what jsut happend int he past 2 months....

and I would like nothing better than to piss her off by telling her, Hey I won a rock crawler of the internet for telling the story of how you were a hanus B9tc3... now go choak on some bacon bits so I can drive over you with my new rock crawler...

and before you ask(no I don't need therapy).... its just more fun this way
xsputnikx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 12:44 AM   #109

The reason i dont have a green star is because im always to busy buying better parts for my crawler or reading up on sweet mods or ideas or crawling with my friends. between crawling and breathing i have no time to work to buy a green star. If you get me a green star i will be the happiest person in all of Washington and you can consider it an early chistmas present. Thanks for the chance to win something. All i want for chistmas is a green star and if you get me one then in my signature ill even give you the credit for buying my the star and advertise for your store and new products! please buy me a star. if you dont get me a star then stickers will do or $5 in the mail or new rims or tires or anything that has to do with rccars. I've never won something off of the internet or even at school!

So please Double J pimp my crawler!

Last edited by RcRC Olympiad; 11-01-2007 at 12:56 AM. Reason: misspelling and left out parts!
RcRC Olympiad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 10:06 AM   #110
RCC Addict

Ok so if this is still going on .... I didnt see anything in the rules about no double posting... hehe.

anyways, here is my orig post GIVE AWAY "What the Heck"

(I dont want any of that stuff I mentioned)

now for this post ...

All I want now is.... some rccrawler.com oval stickers for my lid ! Yep thats all. Stickers to plaster on the side of it, the windshield area and the rear of the body somewhere.

Why I deserve stickers... umm cuz I have placed two orders through RCP as well as TCS (supporting the vendors) and well I want to advertise this awesome site!

So yeah ... stickers!
Nerve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 10:40 AM   #111

i would like a whole bunch of parts or money to start a hobbie grade crawler and i think i should win
because i am new to r/c rock crawling and i dont have a job and my
mom dosent support my hobbie i have spent alot of time on this fourm
but havent posted i have just read and gained info

a sad stor is i dont even own a nylint
Duck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 01:29 PM   #112

Talking ooohh ooohh pick me

I aint got no star cause i spent it all at the bar, i tried to leave but my drive was to far, for my old R\C car, so i bellied up and took another shot , and hear i lay next to the pot, with my head in a knot. If only i had a trail beater to take my time then i would't spend my money on shots you take with a lime. LOL well i did my best so i hope i get picked over the rest ......TRAIL BEATER ....OOOHHH....AHHHHHH
natettb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 06:40 AM   #113
Quarry Creeper

I would like any of your products or even a star. My wife's usual saying is " NO " so as you can my rc life is stuck in a rut and I need some help getting out. I am new just getting into the rc crawler scene and really dont have much of a clue to whats up, so any help is very appreciated
quads4_life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 01:22 PM   #114
I wanna be Dave

I'LL PICK A WINNER AT THE END OF THE WEEK SOMETIME.

What will be given away.?

You'll have to wait and see.
Double J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 01:29 PM   #115
Pebble Pounder

If i could still be considered in this contest here goes.

Dont have a star yet because mortgage came first and just got my money together and bought a wk. If i were to win id take anything from stickers, tires,old shocks or even a chassis for my new found project.
DENNO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 02:13 PM   #116
Pebble Pounder

Double J, I would like to win DA BULL I just ordered, or a Spyder tuber to compliment it. Thanks for the chance.
cassa21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 09:05 PM   #117
RCC Addict

ok iam in.

here is my short story on why i don't have a star.

the reason i do not have a star is because whenever i get ready to buy it a broken part or sudden mishap with my trucks. iwas getting ready to do it yesterday but i had to buy a new pinion and wheels and tires for my trailer.
here is a poem!

roses are red
vilots are blue
i cant buy a star
while getting kicked
back into tar with no money
always having something needed for my trucks
this poem really sucks
and every one besides double j really sucks
double j products rule the rocks!

here is a pic of my scaler and my crawler.

Kranberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 09:16 PM   #118
Quarry Creeper

count me in
guamcrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 09:45 PM   #119
RCC Addict

Well, I deleted my old post.. Because I found something I would really like...FOR MY FATHER!!!

Ok, so my dad has never really been into the R/C crawling...He says he hates it. His birthday is coming up, and I figure I will finally get him into crawling. I will be gett another TLT crawler, and want to do a scale build on it. I would really like to do a scale version of my pops' CJ-7. So, Double J, I would really like to win a tube chassis with a CJ body for my pops!

I figure this would be the best way, and I would be able to see him finally get into the sport! He came out to one of the comps I went too, and said that yes, it was cool, but he didn't feel like getting one.

So, Double J, if you would
build a chassis, for a man of good
which would make my day,
to see my dad, going mad,
over something he thought was dumb,
and actually give me the

Thanx again Double J for the chance!!

Here is a pic of the 1:1,

If I win, I will send you more detailed pics of it! Thanx again!
Going Up! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 10:19 AM   #120
I wanna be Dave

Random # generator will pick the winner today sometime.
Double J is offline   Reply With Quote