Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > Losi Mini-Rock Crawler

Notices

Thread: Chassis?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2009, 07:22 AM   #41
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by RcBro View Post
All you need is rod ends for our kit, just to make that clear :P

If you use the standard traxxas ends, do they need any trimming? Or do you need the shory traxxas ends?

Mike
speedjunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-31-2009, 08:01 AM   #42
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedjunkie View Post
If you use the standard traxxas ends, do they need any trimming? Or do you need the shory traxxas ends?

Mike
They do not need trimming at all. You simply use 8 traxxas rod ends for the chassis side of the mounting, and then use the remaining 8 rod ends for the axle side of the links, couldn't be easier.
soundcolor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 08:20 AM   #43
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundcolor View Post
They do not need trimming at all. You simply use 8 traxxas rod ends for the chassis side of the mounting, and then use the remaining 8 rod ends for the axle side of the links, couldn't be easier.

Thanks!

Mike
speedjunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 08:48 AM   #44
Quarry Creeper

personally i am running the kk zero all you need is a second set of lower links it does quite well had the skulls v2 but changed to kk been very happy with it was trail cruzin with the bergs a couple of weeks ago and was keepin up with them
joe daigle jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 03:47 PM   #45
RCC Addict

I am getting the DMG Snipe/V2. I don't care how good or bad it works, with the body on it is the coolest chassis out. I can't wait to get one.
stubs179 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 04:41 PM   #46
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubs179 View Post
I am getting the DMG Snipe/V2. I don't care how good or bad it works, with the body on it is the coolest chassis out. I can't wait to get one.
Yes The DMG stuff is SEXY!!! I like the Alluminity/pro, just not the price tag! Love the looks of a real tube crawler.

I just got my Mixer from William/RCBRO. Great so far. Taking my time setting it up (got it on Monday/started on Tuesday). Just have to permamount the electronics. They are just zip tied in now for trial and error. Got the suspension setup today in a droop setup using some Xray (T1fk05) shocks in the back and some Kyosho Half8 shocks in the front. Works awesome so far. Leaps and bounds over stock chassi. It is very nice ride height of about 1/14 inches and when lifting chassi so all 4 wheels are still touching the height is just under 2 inches. That is with stock wheels and tires. I have some Flat Irons and Chissels awaiting beadlocks. Havent decided on which ones to go with yet. Bunch of other upgrades done as well (Hitec servo, metal lockers, aluminum knuckles, etc.)

So in other words, another vote for RCBRO Mixer. I know I do not have alot of driving time on it yet, but for the price, I am very happy with it thus far.
Rook82 is offline   Reply With Quote