Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Midwest > Michigan

Notices

Thread: Bay City or Tri Citys MI

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2008, 10:05 AM   #181
Quarry Creeper

Angry Dude's it's taking over a week to just to get seller paid

Guy's I have to use M.O's for now untill I get some money into my paypal account again .. And it's take over a week & 1/2 just for the seller's out west to even get my Money order's, Then One just emailed me back last nite, saying he'd ship out today...Shit Dude's... That was send out to him... Like the 10th out this month I know for sure, and he is just now getting that money order...?!! And -NOW- I got to wait for that new battery saddle pack... To take it's sweet ass time to cross the U.S.A. Thru this stupid snail-mail deal, we got going on with the Postal service now a day's...! Dammm-skippy what give's...!!! & The next thing you know ..!!! Is they will be wanting another Rise in the cost to ship anything too soon again... Go-figure, Huh... Ooooooooh well, Reckon I was'nt in no dammm hurry..!!! To get anything that my Ol' sore ass has been waiting to get my hand's on here .. So, I can at least get something put back together, Or finished up as WE all have to wait for stuff to finaully get to Our door...Huh... And it's Been that way all this summer too.. Plus, I had to "trace" = one LOST-Item-in-the-MAIL, that I never got YET... That I PAID for way back in July, And it was'nt sent back to the seller..!?! And I never got the dammm thing either ..So, I'm going thru the postal service as to whatta-hell-did ="You" dumb ass'es do with my lil' package, That's seem's to be LOST IN THE MAIL... Oh, Hell it was only $87.00 buck's out of my lil' pocket too, And I'd, like to have something to show for that money, Or pay me back what it cost me for that item, & To Have that Item shipped too me.... That I never seem to have gotten.... And I am not going to stop Bitching, about that one lost "ITEM" untill somebody hand's that Sucka' to me, And say's "Here ya go dude", & WE ARE VERY SORRY ABOUT ALL THE TROUBLE THIS HAS CAUSED FOR YOU ALSO... And "ONLY" then will "I" be over it then... Reckon So, Guy's....That is (Not-Kool) & I'm, not made out of money either... I just want whatever it is we all pay them to ship, & to do their dammm job as they should have done.... ttyl Guy's ...Ol' Scoot'er = Who's, still waiting on the Postal service to Stop in front of my home & "pop" some thing into my freshly painted lil' mailbox, that they can't hardly seem to have miss'ed if they try'd...Lmao2

Last edited by scootertrash; 10-25-2008 at 10:22 AM.
scootertrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-25-2008, 01:59 PM   #182
Quarry Creeper

Chris bring your stuff that ya want to get rid of. The rock claws work good. they seem to climb up the slick rocks better than the hammers .
clayton78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 02:40 PM   #183
RCC Addict

got my Ice and Powersupply and my Max Amps 2s saddle from MaxxAmps today. damn i bought it and paid for it Wednesday, and it arrived today. now thats fast shipping.

was hoping to see a MM/5700 today, or some tires, but no luck.
Timmahh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 02:54 PM   #184
Quarry Creeper

I was planing on bringing sale items. Ill let you guys look at stuff before i post anything for sale. I didnt get my tires yet so ill just be running the moabs.
chris4207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 03:26 PM   #185
Quarry Creeper

Dam that is fast tim. I was wondering what happen to ya. Chris I have a set of losi claws mounted on 8 hole chrome axial rims with green bead locks you can try out .
Old 10-25-2008, 07:30 PM   #186
Quarry Creeper

those would look sweet on the bronco to, I got a rear bumper mounted up finaly i dont have a 1.9 spare tire so i didnt get that mount made.
Old 10-25-2008, 07:50 PM   #187
RCC Addict

didnt get done in with the front lawn until about 330, just as it started to rain again. but its mostly done and ready for some slash racing!!!!

by the time i got some food ate, and a couple other things done it was 5.

still gotta redo the crawler, so i figured thats what id spend the evening doing. that and looking at stuff for that project i mentioned earlier.
Old 10-25-2008, 08:27 PM   #188
Quarry Creeper

you built a slash track?
Old 10-25-2008, 10:41 PM   #189
Quarry Creeper

Ya gotta get me one of thoes bronco bodies so I can make make some tube stuff up.
Old 10-26-2008, 01:41 AM   #190
RCC Addict

ya, just took the leaves off my front yard, lol. its rough enough to make a good start, and large enough to be a scale 1.5 to 2 mile track maybe. lol we can do pretty much anything we want to it for the most part for a slash track.

i just finished up the crawler for tomorrow (well today now). I added a rear 4link instead of the 3link, and re built the tranny in a mirrrored image and re installed. I can see a big reduction in torque twist over the stock setup.

I also re planted the elecs and put the saddle packs on. will see how it does tomorrow i guess.

see you beeches on the flip flop.
T
Old 10-26-2008, 05:43 AM   #191
Quarry Creeper

Damn tim you may as well just stay up now. If you move the lower links toward the center of the skid you would loose all the torque twist.
Old 10-26-2008, 10:44 PM   #192

Photos from 10-26-08...

A few more >>> HERE!<<<

Video within a few days.

If there is a more appropriate spot for these let me know.

Troy
Envision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 04:19 PM   #193
Quarry Creeper

Dam Troy them are some nice pics. No pics of the crawler cam . We should probley make a new thread just for the Indoor crawlin, since this is going the 5th weekend of it and there is alot winter left. So I,m sure there will be a lot of pics to come. But dam them are going to be hard to beat. And thanks again everyone for comming out and crawlin and ( Playing with our toy trucks) ..
Old 10-27-2008, 08:22 PM   #194
Quarry Creeper

Thumbs up yeah,Thank's for sharing those great pic's with us troy

Hey, Clayton if you go a start a new tread just make sure ya "PM" me so I can keep in touch with you all's too...And do'es anyone know where I can buy a pair of locked spool's for the old EMAXX I found someone way back inthe old EMAXX made into a crawler tread's that was way back in june of this year, and just know seen that they are not there anymore...Shit..!!! They wheir some good info & pic's in all them old tread's too So, I used to know of an online shop seller who had them in stock...but, I just can't remmember who, or where I seen that one online seller/hobby shop at .... and I really need to lock up both of my diff's to finish up this Emaxx'ster that I've been doing up for month's now waiting to see if I'd find that dude again... anyhelp on this would surely be thankfull for here guy's....maybe one of you know how to do a good seach for Traxxas Emaxx diff's spool's and let me, know what you find out...!!! for I'm, not to good with "PC" and just know anuff to getin here and then some....ttyl dude's ....Scoot'er
scootertrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 05:55 PM   #195
Quarry Creeper

Well I was talking to the old lady last night and asked If she wanted a crawler. Her reply shocked me, She said It looked kind of lame becouse I didnt have enough rocks in the garage and that I should add more to make it bigger. Becouse there not a lot of room to drive . So it looks like Its going to get a little bigger. Man she's always right. LoL
Old 10-28-2008, 07:30 PM   #196
RCC Addict

heh. sounds like work to me, but atleast its cool work. lol
Old 10-28-2008, 07:46 PM   #197
Quarry Creeper

I think if we all jump on it we could fill your garage in a weekend
Old 10-28-2008, 09:18 PM   #198
Quarry Creeper

if we all brought a loud of rock with us we could do it.
roninwarrior555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 04:16 PM   #199
Quarry Creeper

Yup I think friday i'll make a trip to home depot.
Old 10-29-2008, 06:45 PM   #200
Quarry Creeper

How much bigger you planing on going?