Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Midwest > Michigan

Notices

Thread: Bay City or Tri Citys MI

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2008, 10:14 PM   #161
Quarry Creeper

Wink I just add'ed Chris, and roaring warrior to my list too

I got all you guy's add to my buddy list so, I should be all set with you guy's now for I wish to some day get a chance to maybe meet all of you's and to gain alot of good advice from you to and to enjoy a great time crawling with a great bunch of guy's too, For I have never crawl'ed with anyone other then myself as of yet either... And that is not why i got into this hobby again either .. I was hoping to really make some good freind's with fellow "MI" crawl'er's and to have some people to "GTG" with, but I'm, hurting on the getting around part of the deal end there too... for I don't have a good anuff ride to be able to travel anywhere far from Lapeer at this time , but hopefully I could make it up to see you guy's some day soon... where are most of you guy's at anyway's ...??? I got you all down for around the Baycity Area if that is about right...?!! ttyl's ...... Ol' Scoot'er... (Way Down here in Lapeer and wondering how to get up there soon too)...lol
scootertrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-22-2008, 11:08 AM   #162
RCC Addict

most of us are within an hr or so from bay city. your only an hr south of us here.

any good spots to crawl down that way? ofcourse its getting late to crawl outside (older i get, the more i hate the cold).
Timmahh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 11:53 AM   #163
Quarry Creeper

Im about 80-85 miles but its mostly E way
chris4207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 04:32 PM   #164
Quarry Creeper

Scooter I have family that live in metamora witch is right south of ya. and that takes me a hour to get there. But if ya decide to get up this way your more than welcome to crawl with us. This is turnning out to be a Sunday thing.
clayton78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 11:18 PM   #165
Quarry Creeper

Thumbs up Hey,Dude's metamora is just down the road away's too

Yeah, Clayton, I'm, not far from there you know that.. and I got one hell of a crawling spot that is right off I-24 in town here right by the old water tower R.V. park, it's a lil' steep inbankment then run's along the tennis court at the city park has there and it about 150'x 15' high at some spot's .. it very Comp able stuff all kind's of different size Rock's and drop in hole's in beteew them a tuff dammm run if I ever seen one and there's a path way that run's just above it that people walk/run on and they all love to watch me crawl the whole way along this sucka' too some of the folk's have never really seen a for real R/C Comp rig before and they kinda trip out too...Lol, but, I'm, am going to ADOPT that whole spot from the city park's department this winter as a spot to have R/C crawler at to help show case this part of the R/C hobby to folk's who, maybe want to jump into it too... or just be able to watc up close as we would hold some good, "GTG" & hopefully a Comp or too...And I swear this place will grab you dude's and you'd be lucky to work thru it all and not break anything either too... no-shit ..."I would say if you can CRAWL here dude's you can CRAWL just about any dammm where else for that matter"... I just got me a Sony Cyber-Shot camera last week and it sweet.. I'm, still learning how to post up pic's and all that stuff but, as soon as I get some help from my step dauther "Dawn" I'll, have her make up a file to email to you to show you this spot and afew of my lil' at home shop, & my RIG'S TO WHICK ARE BOTH TORE DOWN AT THIS TIME TO REBUILD THEM BETTER... i'M, LOOKING TO SEE WHAT ALL i MAYBE HAVE TO SWAP & OR TRADE OFF FOR SOME YOU GUY'S MAYBE HAVE, OR LOOKING TO DO THE SAME WITH... JUST THINKING ABOUT WHAT ALL i MAYBE HAVE THAT BRAND NEW AND NEVER USED, AND OTHER GOOD STUFF THAT MAYBE ONE, OR TWO OF YOU GUY'S MAYBE HAVE USE FOR, AND MAYBE THE SAME WITH ANY OF YOU DUDE'S TOO... i ALL MOST GOT ANOTHER ax-!) UP AND RUNNING TOO.. ( I AM LOOKING FOR TWO COMPLETE (axial Axle's Unit's, and a complete tranny, and both driveshaft, a set of 4 stock rim's & ring's) shit then I'd have a second rig all to gether is about two nite's work -Kool for I've been grabbing up stuff one thing at a time for that #2 rig all this summer off of Ebay... I don't have a ride Either guy's but, I maybe able to use my father truck to head up that way... was bullshitting to him today about How I'd like to, & wanting to head up that way to meet up with some new found freind's... I'll, try to get some pic's post up here so for you guy's too just bear with me on that as to me not being to bright with all that moving pic's around at stuff... but, I'll, just get a kid to help & show me soon...Maybe you could advice me on do'ing up a kool design for a 4-link set up for an EMAXX, or tell me if any of you guy's have any good used spare part's for a AX-10 ... I got two brand new LIPO charger's, and a few other thing's to trade up for something on that list of thing's that Ineed to finish up another rig here... Since I won't be having much money to even think of spending on this hobby for awhile yet, very deep into Dept at this time and going to have to find way's of getting want I may need to keep going this winter dude's... let ya go for now it's getting late,,, catch you again soon thank's for being a Freind to guy's I need'ed that, for I don't have anyone to crawl withand have never had the chance to "GTG" with anyone yet either... But, that is about to chance soon too.... Ttyl...
Scoot'er...
Old 10-23-2008, 12:25 PM   #166
Quarry Creeper

I got Wood! No I realy mean I went and got a load of wood today .So chris's bald head wont get cold now . LoL O,yeah and also your tires wont get flat spots. How did that spool work out in the slash. I ordered a ball diff for mine.
Old 10-23-2008, 06:38 PM   #167
Quarry Creeper

LOL didnt get the spool yet But i got my 8 hole axial beadlocks mounted and weighted
Old 10-23-2008, 06:57 PM   #168
Quarry Creeper

I bought a set of losi rock claws today. So we'll have to see how they work out. and that ball diff Was $60.
Old 10-23-2008, 08:18 PM   #169
Quarry Creeper

Talking Yoo, just got a used "MINI-CAM for 25.00& adapter's 2

dude's i just got a great used mini-cam to make some Movie's with soon kool-bean's...Huh and I got afew vhs adapter's to use as to help play them in any old vhs, vcr... whatta heck, So.. I grab it up too, it came with three battery's , charger all the need'ed cord's tape's and a nice case too, but dude wanted the case back soon too... no-biggie cause i got a case to put all that stuff into and bring it up when I come this is sweet lil' cam and seem's to work just fine too, and I did say that I also just got my a BRAND NEW "Sony Cyber-shot" camera too right .. so, I'm, all set here as to being able to take great pic's and now able to make some kool homemade movie's too... Shit dude's we got to get to fooling around with these this winter and hope fully make afew nice movie's of you guy's having a great time together, and my Father has a Video reproduction company thing that he do'es as his old hobby , and he could make us all up copy's of what ever I'd bring back home to him to copyoff this lil' size tape's and put onto the older full size V.S.H. size one's... ttyl guy's I got some Hunny's do to get done then I got to get some paint on my mother front window before the weather get to cold for the old oil paint thing.. I just spend two hour's today cutting her front & back yard for her and the shit was thick too and I had to use just a push mower too dammmm-it my sister swipe the riding one to do her own yard and has'nt got it backto dad yet , and you'd think she could of did mom while she was at it too...Huh.. 'Figure's -Sister are trouble guy's and I got way to many of them too. ...Ol' Scoot'er...
Old 10-24-2008, 10:35 AM   #170
RCC Addict

i have some hammer m3s and a set of flat irons on the way with mammory foams n them. may have to have a shoot out on tires ourselves. lol

Didnt one of you say something about a set of panters?

no bl or ice today, maybe tomorrow.
Old 10-24-2008, 11:54 AM   #171
Quarry Creeper

Yes a shoot out. I have hammers and mashers coming also. Cross your fingers on the parts tim
Old 10-24-2008, 04:36 PM   #172
RCC Addict

well nothing today.
Old 10-24-2008, 04:38 PM   #173
Quarry Creeper

Yup that was me. But they wont be here for this weekend.
Old 10-24-2008, 06:37 PM   #174
Quarry Creeper

Theres still tommarrow. So.... I went to troys tonite and got him to work on his crawler. Of course i was helping. I think he will be coming with me this time by looking at the weather i dont think ill even bring the slash.

Last edited by chris4207; 10-24-2008 at 06:40 PM.
Old 10-24-2008, 07:05 PM   #175
Quarry Creeper

Its about time he gets down here. and ya the weather looks shity. But I got the wood stove kicking.
Old 10-24-2008, 08:02 PM   #176
Quarry Creeper

Default I'm,a "Panther" dude, and nothing "BUT" panther's too

And they are just to soft with the memory foam's that come with them, for I just use the old one's that where in my other set of stock rock Lizard's... I try'ed the super soft memory one's in the "Lizard's"... And that seem's to be a good set-up for them... I think I'm, putting them up for trade too...?!! Plus I got two brand new "LIPO"-Charger's here...!!! That I won't be using any time soon either... And a nice pair of TRAXXAS old two channel transmiter's too....I was just looking around here as I'm, typing this out... I'll, make up a trade off item's & wanted Item's list soon as to post up here, or we could just "PM" each other one as to what each of us maybe looking for "USED" but, still In good order still... Or what all each of us maybe have up for trade, or sale.... This would be a kool thing to get going between us now...?!! whatta heck... Right ... Kinda like helping the Ol'bunch out here the best we can... How about you guy's maybe coming up with a lil' Club name for yourself this winter to maybe... for I was trying this summer to start one for around the Lapeer Area, Calle'd... "LAPEER COUNTY ROCK CRAWLER'S" ...And I got the lil' clubhouse online set-up for every one to use, And ran the cable down to the basement too , I now got Four "PC" to us as a base for this Lil' Club thing for making up ad's, & ETC I'm preet good at poster art too... So, give me some Idea's as to what all you fella's may like as a Club name and design of a lil' local bunch of guy's would want to go woth as being call sum-thang.. just a thinking out loud that's all.... And I still need to get some heat down there thou... And I'll, have some pic's ready by next week...I've been moving alot of stuff around this afternoon, to kinda get a new floor plan... Start'ed too. And also to mock up afew more base platfoam's to put some cement onto and pile the rock's all around and on too & around them, & Etc... So, both my rig's are strip'd down at this "Major rebuild" time ..!!! So, it don't look as I'll be doing any Crawling this weekend... For I got alot of thing's to get done around here, and I also got to help get my Mother's house all set for winter also then...... I'm, jumping back into My winter Build up's... And I will be sharing pic's with you guy's soon ... Hey dude's been thinking about this too.!!! = I'm, going to start making up homemade V.H.S movie's of Comp's & "GTG" "Live Recording with stereo sound too, and if people would like a copy of one of them then...! I could just do up a copy of one, for them and send them out to some folk's out there , Who'd like to have a copy of the Little "GTG" that you guy's have going on up there, And I think you all would be interested in having a copy of one of your "GTG" live recording made onto a V.H.S tale whatta heck.... that a be Kool ....ttyl Dude's...And have a great time this weekend if you all do have a "GTG" tp just take some pic's for me to see all the rig's you fella's got running together, and maybe a pic of all you dude's in one group pic So, I could see who's who too.... I should be back to see what's going on with you guy's for this sunday.?!! ... And to hear all about what was happening up there way as this weekend wine's down

Last edited by scootertrash; 10-24-2008 at 08:28 PM.
Old 10-24-2008, 08:24 PM   #177
Quarry Creeper

Looks like another day of crawlin. Sunday 11:00 my house . Sound good , GOOD.
Old 10-25-2008, 08:32 AM   #178
Quarry Creeper

No spool today:-( Get anything tim?
Old 10-25-2008, 08:48 AM   #179
Quarry Creeper

Man are you and the Ups guy good friends yet.
Old 10-25-2008, 09:00 AM   #180
Quarry Creeper

Yes actually, and the 2 ladies at the post office. Its hard not to be when the size of our town is about the same size as your graduating class

Last edited by chris4207; 11-06-2008 at 08:13 AM.