Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Midwest > Michigan

Notices

Thread: Bay City or Tri Citys MI

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2008, 09:17 PM   #141
Quarry Creeper

hey nick thanks for having us over today it was a blast.
roninwarrior555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-18-2008, 06:25 AM   #142
Quarry Creeper

Who's up for some crawlin after the swap meet.
clayton78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 08:16 AM   #143
Quarry Creeper

Just to let ya guys know there will be a all new cousrse for towmarrow. not just gates but a whole new layout.
Old 10-18-2008, 10:37 AM   #144
Quarry Creeper

Nick im going to try and make it my pc took a crap
whalebone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 03:35 PM   #145
Quarry Creeper

Wait till you guys see the new course. Its F N SWEET. And thanks Timmah for all the help.
Old 10-18-2008, 05:48 PM   #146
Quarry Creeper

Crawling afterwords sounds good.
chris4207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 07:30 PM   #147
Quarry Creeper

See ya guys at the meet.
Old 10-19-2008, 05:05 PM   #148
Quarry Creeper

Thanks again Ya guys for coming out and crawlin. See ya all next weekend.
Old 10-20-2008, 10:36 AM   #149
Quarry Creeper

Here are some pics.

http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/n...is41377/Nicks/
Old 10-20-2008, 06:01 PM   #150
Quarry Creeper

Yup i'm glad we kept that big rock out in the open. I like that pick of my crawler going over it. Wheres the pics of the bronco on it.
Old 10-21-2008, 06:30 PM   #151
Quarry Creeper

Theres that vid!!! So is any one up for this weekend.
Old 10-21-2008, 06:57 PM   #152
Quarry Creeper

yup ready to hit the rocks
roninwarrior555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 07:03 PM   #153
Quarry Creeper

Yes, i was ready to run it today but all i managed to do was site there staring at it.
Old 10-21-2008, 07:08 PM   #154
Quarry Creeper

Ya the bronco is running to good. DONT TOUCH IT . I'm thinking about hitting home depot up tomarrow after work for some more concrete.
Old 10-21-2008, 07:22 PM   #155
Quarry Creeper

No No i just ment i wanted to drive but didnt . The only thing im gonna do to it is wheels and weights and rear bumper and maybe a 6 point cage LOL
Old 10-21-2008, 07:25 PM   #156
Quarry Creeper

Thumbs up Hey, Thank's for sharing your pic's with me Dude, Kool

It a be nice if I could some day make it up that way to hopefully meet up with some of you Dude's , and maybe Crawl with afew of you too, But I'm way down here in Lapeer,MI and I'm, starting work on myown indoor crawling spot , That a be aleast in a 25'x 30' Area to use as a LIL' "GTG" thing that I'm, trying to get set up here in my basement for this winter month to be able to have a place to crawl whenever I'd like , and to have some freind's over too.. Hey, what did you make those spray paintedbase platfoam's out of ..? was it foam & spray over stuff, I am going to use landscaping clothe & some fast drying cement mix and try to use that in Area's to foam a base for my layout to which will have some steep "MT's" that are about 7 1/2 feet high and steep too , plus add a swinging wood stick bririge too and a cable tight rope thing to try to make it across to the other high "MT" too ... you have given me some good Idea's as to some how start me layout all over again , and did you check out the Guy's down in "INDY" at Summit Rock Raceway yet they are doing a great indoor build up, and How about Bob.Coleman way down in Detroit,Mi who is my Club's "PRES" and the "Mirca guy's too I'm, "Scoot'er" and it nice to meet you all too... just wish I could some day meet up with some of you guy's ... I like all that you Fella's have got going on up there to by the way... It look's all good too Dude's , and thank's for the great Pic's of that sweet layout of there in the Gargage too
scootertrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 07:36 PM   #157
Quarry Creeper

Thats concrete, Just painted to look like rock. The rest is around 15 tons of rock. that wall its next to Is 38 ft and it almost takes up the whole thing and is about 15 deep. No fake sh$t Here. LoL. Ya you should come on up. I have 40 + ft of pit space and its heated.So all ya realy need is your rig and some batts.

Last edited by clayton78; 10-21-2008 at 07:40 PM.
Old 10-21-2008, 07:51 PM   #158
Quarry Creeper

Ill contribute to the concrete fund. I think its only fare since i come use your Electric and rip up your yard and whatever else.
Old 10-21-2008, 08:05 PM   #159
Quarry Creeper

Shhh$$$TTT No . Just come out and have fun, Thats all I ask. And if you bring out a baja just make sure its loud, The old lady loves em LOL. The bajas dont do shit to the lawn compared to the kids ktm 65. Thats way it stays at grandparents plus they have a track.
Old 10-21-2008, 09:54 PM   #160
Quarry Creeper

Talking Thank you for the INVITE,Clayton.I'll,try to make it up

I'm, hurting badly from having to Drive back & forward to "Johnstown,PA"... These past two month's because of my oldest dauther has been so sick with Cancer dude's... And now I am very much into Dept over running out of money and having to borrow alot of money just to be able to be with her, And having to come back up here to Lapeer.MI just to paymy bill's & Etc ..SHIT, and that has left me very much into Dept for the rest of this year...Damm-it... But I do got one AX-10, And a Modified EMAXX..! "that I'm, making it into a Crawler type thing" that I maybe wanting your advice as to how I'm going to finish it up again later this winter..?!! Or go ahead and try to make up a 4-link chassis for it.. I got allmost another AX-10 rig in part's too... Plus two 1/6th scale 2wd rig's that are New-bright's and are my ol' lady's & grandson's, Plus a shit load of 1/10th, & 1/12th scale hardbody's and some 9 volt 2wd Diff's rearend's to mess around with this winter...?!! Just to see what could become of all that 9volt stuff ... Plus I got a extra receiver, and two other 2ch transmitter's... And alot of other thing's that I've been grabing up this year alone .( I'm, just getting back into R/C again after being out of it sinse 2002 when I was down in "PA" and got an old Clod buster of a dude That I did the buy him out thing with to just get started up again ... I mostly used to run old "AE" 1/12th RC12L's back in the early 80's down in down town Detroit,MI but, had to sale out every thing around 1988 I think , then I never seem'd to jump back into it untill about 2002 when I seen a lil' "LHS" in Windsor,PA that made me come back into the Monster truck thing whern I first seen an old Clod buster with everything to go with it buy out for only $200.00 for all deal.. So I got ahold of the fella' that had the post up at that "LHS" and we meet'ede up & ETC then I had to sale off every thing again to move back up here to MI in 03/20/06.. But I also do alot of EBAY seaching & buying mostly to get the thing's I need and can win at what it is I can afford.. ( I'm, legally Deaf in Both ear's and Retired now , and just live on my "S.S.I" payment's each month that is'nt much either let alone have any money to afford this hobby again like I did year's back dude's)... Plus I've been finding alot of old R?C stuff at Yardsale's and stuff real cheap too all this past summer and most of the late month's of last year too, And sometime for allmost nothing too, So I go ahead a grab them up for about 3.00 to 5.00 buck's each is all I give for them, Just to get the battery pack's out of them... "Whatta hell = Right"...So, me & my grandson pay them up mostly for him.. Mostly to just to mess around with to see what me & my grandson can do with them & most of them have turn'ed out to really work...! Because of all the transmitter's that these toy one use that we have gotten, Plus we now have alot of 9 volt, & old 7.4 volt stick pack's, that I got from them... I also got a new saddle pack coming in any day now for my AX-10 Comp Ready Rock Crawling Rig "Hey, I got lucky and got this one from My Club's "PRES" an (RTR) at a great deal to me for not having anything to start out with, and now just hitting it hard for just this past summer..I have come along way dude's as to be jumping back into this beloved hobby again with the lil' income budget that I have to go on,Shit-dude's-I-have-done-pretty-dammm-good-for-just-being-into-it-again-for-only-afew-month's-now... So, like I said I'll have two saddle pack's for my AX-10 now... Plus we maybe have a few thing to trade up with each other too ... You guy's let me know if you all got anything to sale, or trade off.. Okey, and same here too... Just give me time to look thru all that I got to see what I got to put up for trade, or sale for a couple of buck's = cheap...I'm, just looking for a deal on some thing's that maybe usefull to me, or Something worth tinkering with... For Like I said I'm, hurting in the Fund's Department at this time, and it don't look to be getting to much better any time soon... But I hope to some how be able to Come up that way a have a great time with you all's for once at least any way's... So, just "PM" me about all that and count me in, and fill me in on your where about's & everything, For I'd surely like to belong to your lil' bunch of great guy's and to have a great time once , or twice a month too... (Thank's again Brotha' for your warm Wellcome & INVITE too)... Ttyl dude's, and I have add'ed you "Clayton" to my buddy list... So you can "PM"... And anyone else want to "PM" me just holla's back to here first , and I'll add you too... no-problemo there either...... later,Dude... ...Ol' Scoot'er...
scootertrash is offline   Reply With Quote