Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Midwest > Ohio

Notices

Thread: Ohio's Creek Crawl Pictures June 4th

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-15-2005, 06:56 AM   #41
Rock Stacker

Old Dog... shoot me a PM when ya go to Clifty Falls and I'll let ya knwo where we were.

Versalles... that is on the way to Clifty Falls for me.. I will check it out next time through, which may be in a couple weeks.

Adam, Attica, like Old Dog said.. is great for 1:1... nothing really worth the drive for RCs.

As far as being illegal... we weren't above or below any falls.. and the trail pretty much cuts through the creek where we were.

Rufies97XJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-15-2005, 07:55 AM   #42
Colt Python/SR9c

don't want to do anything illegal?? what's the worst they will do.. give you a warning and tell ya not to do it next time. I don't see them putting you in with bubba because you played with a toy on the rocks. Well, that is unless you would like to meet bubba

doug, after i get the new truck done, we will have to go down under the bridge and play. I will test the truck out there and see how it does.( where we went and got some rocks on River Rd.)
TwistedCreations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005, 07:11 AM   #43
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_dog
I have been to Turkey run before and am nit sure it is worth a 3 or 4 hour driver for all of the Ohio boys. Clifty Falls might be a better and closer location for everyone except Cory. It would ba about three hours for him. After I get back from my trips for work I plan on making a visit to Clifty Falls and maybe some other parks in Eastern and Southern IN to see if there is any place good to rock crawl.
Regarding the Badlands, it is a good place to go 1:1 wheeling as well as motorcycles or quads but there would not be any place for RC crawling.
I agree......Turkey run is an awesome place to go hiking, but you'll have to do just that to get to a good crawling place....AND I DO MEAN HIKE!!!!!! Its an awfully long hike back if you break something!!!! coughcoughadamcoughcough
silvr_tung_devl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005, 03:15 PM   #44
RCC Addict

AdamF is offline   Reply With Quote