Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Midwest > Ohio

Notices

Thread: Ohio Slash havers?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-27-2008, 08:45 AM   #101

Ran at CRCRC last night. Track design suits the Slash well. Evey jump is easily made. Was perfect. Turnout wasn't large for the Slash but there were enough to race. I let many people run mine and they all seemed ready to go get them. So I could see turnout being larger in the next couple weeks. Friday night is basically run anything if enough show to race. Gas or electric.

The actual electric race day is on Sunday. Doors open 8am. Racing begins noon. I think I'm going to try and make it out. They have a roll call on their forum and there are already 5 saying they are running the Slash. And I know some other regular Sunday guys that should be there also with their Slash.
fordohio is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2008, 07:22 PM   #102
Quarry Creeper

I need to get out there to check it out. I've just been blasting around the bmx tracks. I just went brushless but I assume that I would need to run stock at crcrcrcrc.
Frank Rizzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 05:02 PM   #103
Pebble Pounder

rizzo, shoot me a pm if you want to meet at the bmx track, i got my slash brushless at the moment too, ill take it down to stock for a race at crccrcrcrcrccrrcrcrcrc though
tjscrogins99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 09:06 AM   #104

Since last Friday 2 of the regulars have bought Slashes. Should be a good turnout Friday night. 6 I know of have said they will be there.

Run it brushless. Bring your stock stuff. If Brushless is a big advantage you could just switch to stock. Stock is preferred but Friday nights are laid back not so serious.

I don't think Brushless will be an advantage. Because you really can't put the power to the ground. You most likely will be real loose. The Stock tires just don't have alot of traction. Plus my Slash also sucks stopping at the track. Just spins around.

I'm telling you guys 10 of these on a track will be crazy fun.
Old 11-08-2008, 07:43 AM   #105
Pebble Pounder

Raced my slash at CRCRC last night, 10 in our class, It was awsome. Anyone who hasnt raced their slash on a track is missing out.
Old 11-08-2008, 08:25 AM   #106
MODERATOR™

Damn you!

I'll pick up a new motor and rear knuckle soon. I should probably get a decent battery pack other than my 3S lipo and old GP3300s...
EeePee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 09:37 AM   #107
Pebble Pounder

Crcrc is having special slash/electric racing thursday night 13 November 08 doors open 6pm starts 7pm. 2 qualifiers then a main, Best part, only $5 entry. Cory this is your chance.

www.crcrc.com
Old 11-30-2008, 06:10 PM   #108

tjscrogins99...Good to see you made it out. I have been under the weather and haven't been able to make it. I went last Fri. though and there were 20 entries.

I think it was your Dad I meet. I've been racing with who think it is your cousin(Mike), For a couple years now.
Old 11-30-2008, 08:37 PM   #109
Pebble Pounder

Yep, thats my cousin Mike, but its my Uncle Steve who was there last friday. I gave him my extra truck, trying to get another one hooked. I think its working. Ill be there again this friday or sunday. See you there.
Old 12-06-2008, 09:16 AM   #110
Pebble Pounder

Taking both my slashes to crcrc tomorrow (sunday 7 dec) to put some dents in the bodies. Racing starts at noon. Come check it out. If its like every other time Ive been to crcrc there there will be at least 10 other slashes to race with.