Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Competitions and Events > Recon G6

Notices

Thread: R.E.C.O.N. G6 Challenge "Joker's Wild" @ Cisco Grove, CA

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2011, 10:43 AM   #221
I wanna be Dave

Have fun everyone, wish I could be there.
rckjeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-30-2011, 01:46 PM   #222
Rock Stacker

Sorry I couldn't make it out last minute stuff came up
Tom_Swanson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 08:29 PM   #223
RCC Addict

all i can say is wow
VP Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 09:08 PM   #224
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan wilson View Post
all i can say is wow
I couldn't figure out who you were until today Met you at cap city racing slashes, seen you a bunch of times and finally heard your last name today. Now were is the video of your lipo highlights from today

Finally finished all courses again so I'm happy Nice work Recon crew. Another one under the belt.
fvrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 10:19 PM   #225
RCC Addict

keep your eyes on the axial blog thats where they said it will be on
Old 07-30-2011, 11:54 PM   #226
I wanna be Dave

All I can say is oh my what a g6 thanks to parker and the crew. Courses were off the hook boat lanch,no pass zones,car challenge,sled pull and driver shooting challenge!!!!I have never seen so many cars on fire lipos burning and esc exploding!!!It must have been the heat.
zonkerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 12:36 AM   #227
RCC Addict

by chance did anyone find my orange canoe at the boat skills section lost it after lipo fire please let me know thanks and thanks parker and recon crew for another day of pain and a big bag of parts
Old 07-31-2011, 10:11 AM   #228
Rock Crawler

Dan, i looked at your kayak a few times and it was floating in an eddy every time, when i picked up the stage it was sunk about 3 ft. off shore so i fished it out and have it at home.

Skeeno bagged up the lipo at the end so that was taken care of, man was that ugly. hope the rig survived.

i'll give ya'll my take on maybe the best G6 yet, a little later.
sumquak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 11:14 AM   #229
Rock Crawler

Thanks Parker and the rest of G6 crew! That was an awesome day of G6'n, awesome coarses.When and where is the next? I'm already jonesing for the next one.
J-FAB NOR-CAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 11:34 AM   #230
I wanna be Dave

Thax Parker ,Brad and the rest of the Recon crew this has to be the best time i have had with my scaler to date, did learn one thing don't be the first driver on a breakout coures can't wate till the next one should have my new G6 rig ready
MR.VERTICAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 04:07 PM   #231
I wanna be Dave

I hope everyone made it home safely. The G-Train pulled into G-Quarters just in time for lunch.

The RECON G6 Challenge "Joker's Wild" lived up to its name. Full recap and results are in the works. I just hope my computer don't catch fire in the process...
DRIVNMF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 07:29 PM   #232

are the results posted anywhere? and a big thanks to parker and the crew!! i had a great time!
crawler nub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 08:18 PM   #233
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by crawler nub View Post
are the results posted anywhere? and a big thanks to parker and the crew!! i had a great time!
They should be up in a few day's Parker need to recharge then he will post them up.
MR.VERTICAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 09:30 PM   #234
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRIVNMF View Post

The RECON G6 Challenge "Joker's Wild" lived up to its name. Full recap and results are in the works. I just hope my computer don't catch fire in the process...
Wow, this G6 had a good amount of carnage! This had to be one of the most grueling and exhausting G6's so far... So when's the next one?

Thanks to all you guys ( Brad, Cole, John) who help put this event together, thanks to Parker for a challenging and creative courses that make each one of these just a little different and unique from all the other events. It is always. ALWAYS worth the drive to come out and play with you guys.

Thanks to Chino 63 for being a great stage buddy, and being patient as my truck was always falling apart. I gotta tell my mechanic about a little thing called LOCKTITE ! (stupid Mechanic! )

Anyway, took a few pics, and i mean only a few, the rest of the day was spent driving, suffering from heat exhaustion or walking a mile or two to find a restroom that wasn't locked. Good Times.

This is just one bad-ass Ford !

brokennib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 10:35 PM   #235
Rock Crawler

Thanks for the sweet pics Chris. Didn't get a chance to get but maybe a few myself, no time,we was drivin fools!
J-FAB NOR-CAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 09:13 AM   #236
Rock Crawler

What a great day, hot as Hell but great none the less!!! Any chance I get to hang out with old friends, meet new ones and watch some of the best drivers in Nor-Cal is a perfect day to me!
That was some of the most "Carnage" I have ever seen at a G-6! Burnt lipos, flame throwing esc's, broken links and fried servos just to name a few! I never hear a G-6'er complain, they just fix the problem and go on to the next stage.
I didn't know we had so many "marksmen and markswomen" out there! The shooting challenge was a blast. After running 175 grueling trailmarkers you really had to slow down and focus to hit the target!
Thanks to everyone that made it out to another great RECON G-6 CHALLENGE™! We couldn't do it without you!
chasinbaja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 09:42 AM   #237
Quarry Creeper

ok so after hearin all these bit and piece's of the this G6 event i want to hear the recap someone send up the capt axial light so we can hear the story. the capt doesn't need sleep he's the capt and the rocks dont sleep
catpwred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 10:11 AM   #238
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by catpwred View Post
ok so after hearin all these bit and piece's of the this G6 event i want to hear the recap someone send up the capt axial light so we can hear the story. the capt doesn't need sleep he's the capt and the rocks dont sleep
Jason, you know as well as anybody that Capt. Axial needs all the "beauty" sleep he can get... and then some!!!
chasinbaja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 10:21 AM   #239
Rock Crawler

all Parker needs is a Dr.Pepper and a rice crispy treat,that will give him some energy.

thanks to the Recon Crew for another awesome event,cant wait for the next one..

i think the wraith's should get there own class,when theres enough of them to make a class,so they dont have to compete with the real 2.2 scale trucks..all those wraith's do is rock race,dont get me wrong,i love those trucks and im getting one when there's one than one or two in stock..it would just be nice to see them get there own class..
sloyota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 12:38 PM   #240
Pebble Pounder

I don't think that it can be said to many times. Thanks you Recon crew you rock. Its always a blast you never know what to expect or were the hell the next gate will be hiding. I have to say that Parker you look better in a dress. But there is still not enough beer in the world. sorry Parker

Last edited by rockwalker; 08-01-2011 at 12:48 PM.
rockwalker is offline   Reply With Quote

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/recon-g6/325622-r-e-c-o-n-g6-challenge-jokers-wild-%40-cisco-grove-ca.html
Posted By For Type Date
Axial Racing - The AXIAL Geocache #3 – Found! This thread Refback 03-05-2013 10:08 AM
Axial Racing - AXIAL PRESENTS R.E.C.O.N. G6 Challenge Joker’s Wild 2011 This thread Refback 02-18-2013 04:04 PM
AXIAL PRESENTS R.E.C.O.N. G6 Challenge Joker’s Wild 2011 Post #0 Refback 10-05-2011 01:17 PM