Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Competitions and Events > Recon G6

Notices

Thread: RECON G6 Challenge "The Superlift Southern Showdown G6" & "Outlaw Terra-X"

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2012, 12:44 AM   #161
Rock Stacker

Default Re: RECON G6 Challenge "The Superlift Southern Showdown G6" & "Outlaw Terra-X"

I am very sorry for your loss. Please let me know if there is anything that I or this twisted, beautiful community can do.
pedlhed is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-24-2012, 08:33 AM   #162
I wanna be Dave

Default Re: RECON G6 Challenge "The Superlift Southern Showdown G6" & "Outlaw Terra-X"

very sorry to hear clay..
you guys have my sympathy.
ROLANDROCKSHOP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 08:39 AM   #163
I wanna be Dave

got a mud pit going at the workday yesterday..
started off raining,which helped us choose the best "lowspot"
for the slop fest. dug a few deep holes here and there.
tested it out with my honcho...it goes over the hood in some places.

the black pipe is the terra-x track layout. i had to get a visual of where to run the rigs.

Old 09-24-2012, 08:52 AM   #164
Rock Crawler

nice !! over the hood you say..LOL.. good thing i've tested mine out..

mjc597 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 10:32 AM   #165
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjc597 View Post
nice !! over the hood you say..LOL.. good thing i've tested mine out..

Hahaha Yep the Blue Duck Yota likes the water LMAO thing is a beasty
grapeaperacin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 07:10 AM   #166
I wanna be Dave

as of now theres a 30% chance of rain saturday and 50% sunday..
of course things can change before then. just a fyi..
might pack a rain suit just in case.

Old 09-25-2012, 07:29 AM   #167
Metal shaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROLANDROCKSHOP View Post

I was gonna text you yesterday when I saw it in the forecast here. Man I sure hope it doesn't rain. I'm a fair weather crawler. Lol!!
CarterFab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 07:31 AM   #168
I wanna be Dave

it'll probably give us a quick shower then clear up,like it did sunday at our workday.
Old 09-25-2012, 06:56 PM   #169
I wanna be Dave

The G-Crew is sorry to hear about your loss, Clay and our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

We are enjoying a thunderstorm in St. Louis and it's awesome. I have missed natures fury and will sleep great tonite. The only way it gets better, if my mother had a metal roof.

I been setting trail markers for 3 days straight while I sleep and all I can say is "SUUUUUEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYY"!!!!!

I'm sure giving me a key to run free at the Superlift ORV Park wasn't a good idea...

it was a GREAT one!
DRIVNMF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 09:59 AM   #170
I wanna be Dave

im getn antsy....

going over everything i need to bring..

got my southern buggy back rolling ready to climb some hills!

getn the rest of my rigs ready for some scaler fun afterwards.

thinkin about cooking a bacon bomb??

cant wait!!
Old 09-26-2012, 12:30 PM   #171
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
im getn antsy....
thinkin about cooking a bacon bomb??

cant wait!!

Bacon explosion you say? You bring the bomb and i'll bring the 1:1, we'll do some legit crawling afterwards. I'm so frickin pumped. And Parker, bring your big girl panties and we'll hit the good trails.
jeepinkid83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 04:23 PM   #172
Rock Crawler

Quote:

remember all, Recon Crawlers runs just like the postman," neither rain nor sleet nor hail" and so on, so be prepared. the first Rock Park event had snow the night before and the G-crew shoveled to make doable track that morning and i couldn't get over the pass to help.

do i see a "burn your own steak" challenge at this obstacle?

ya'll have fun this weekend and post some pics if you have time to take any
sumquak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 04:42 PM   #173
Pebble Pounder

Parker always has on a pair of big girl panties ! aka mister axial

Last edited by hi its rick; 09-26-2012 at 05:18 PM.
hi its rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 05:18 PM   #174
Pebble Pounder

sorry parker
Old 09-26-2012, 05:52 PM   #175
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi its rick View Post

sorry parker
my oh my !! was this part of a recon challenge...or paying off on a bet...lol...j/k
mjc597 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 05:56 PM   #176
Pebble Pounder

he was just going to the store
Old 09-26-2012, 09:58 PM   #177
Metal shaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi its rick View Post

sorry parker
That s*** better not make an appearance this weekend. Weather would be the least of my worries then.
CarterFab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 10:46 PM   #178
Rock Stacker

With heavy heart and protruding bottom lip I am afraid that I have to withdraw myself from the fun this weekend. I have been looking forward to this weekend for so long but it's just not working out. I went into bussinesss with a friend of almost 40 years. due to numerous factors Ive got to suck it up and take care of things to provide a continued existance . Hi its rick, I am freaking out that youposted those pics. You see after Parker and Poochie challenged myself and Demon we decided to hire a new driver to pilot Demon and harness his evil power. We hired a guy with "super" abilitys and a willingness to share his onboard "tool". You see my friend we would have destroyed you because I have the 1/10 scale Captain Axial driving my wraith. I will be sending pictures my friend. Have a great time everybody, I wish I didn't have to be a responsible adult so I could be there and meet you all and spend some time getting to know Clay and his family. We have to stay in contact my new friend. Have fun everyone and do work G6ers!
pedlhed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 07:34 AM   #179
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepinkid83 View Post
Bacon explosion you say? You bring the bomb and i'll bring the 1:1, we'll do some legit crawling afterwards. I'm so frickin pumped. And Parker, bring your big girl panties and we'll hit the good trails.

"Big girl panties" ?!?!?

C'MON, MAN, Paleeeeze, Do Work, jeepinkid83, I'm from the show me state & driving; it's in the screen name.

I'm with you, I'm frickin pumped, as well and even more so now, because the G-Train is headed South!!!

CHOOOO, CHOOOOO, The G-Train is coming!
Old 09-27-2012, 07:38 AM   #180
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedlhed View Post
With heavy heart and protruding bottom lip I am afraid that I have to withdraw myself from the fun this weekend. I have been looking forward to this weekend for so long but it's just not working out. I went into bussinesss with a friend of almost 40 years. due to numerous factors Ive got to suck it up and take care of things to provide a continued existance . Hi its rick, I am freaking out that youposted those pics. You see after Parker and Poochie challenged myself and Demon we decided to hire a new driver to pilot Demon and harness his evil power. We hired a guy with "super" abilitys and a willingness to share his onboard "tool". You see my friend we would have destroyed you because I have the 1/10 scale Captain Axial driving my wraith. I will be sending pictures my friend. Have a great time everybody, I wish I didn't have to be a responsible adult so I could be there and meet you all and spend some time getting to know Clay and his family. We have to stay in contact my new friend. Have fun everyone and do work G6ers!
Bummer, pedlhed, I was really looking forward to seeing you, especially since I missed you traveling thru Reno. Next time, brutha. Responsibility sucks sometimes, but most of us have been there on more than one occassion!

But don't worry, come Saturday, we will be G6'n and you know it!

RECON G6 Challenge "The Superlift Southern Showdown G6" & "Outlaw Terra-X" - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
RECON G6 Challenge & Rock Riot "Cantina for the Con" DRIVNMF Recon G6 166 10-01-2012 05:09 PM
RECON G6 Challenge "The Biggest Little G6" presented by Axial, VP, Pit Bull, & Novak DRIVNMF Recon G6 276 04-21-2012 01:09 PM
Aloha, RECON G6 Challenge "Shaka, Brah Classic" DRIVNMF Recon G6 142 04-19-2012 01:00 PM
RECON G6 Challenge "Embrace the Suck" Jan 28th Nor-Cal DRIVNMF Recon G6 119 02-03-2012 11:15 PM
RECON G6 Challenge "Birthday Bash" Dec. 3, 2011 DRIVNMF Recon G6 531 12-29-2011 10:43 AM