Notices

Thread: Stage 3 Racing Dig Unit Up Close

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2009, 12:18 AM   #41
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by badger View Post
I think it's interesting your worried about carrying a reputable companies product that they stand behind but you are not worried about how it reflects on your company when you carry S3R's blatant copied product.

My main worry is my customer gets the best product they can get, that will not leave them calling me or E mailing me with a problem. And I am willing to take the criticism that my company will also offer a potential copied product, If I know when it is all said and done, I offered my customer a better product.

I honestly feel I am not doing the wrong thing here, this is the first contact I have gotten in regards to this.

I have not had any negative response from anyone, granted I have not blatently posted pricing, sales links to my site etc out of respect to DNA.

Lets start a poll: Customers that are

More Unhappy that they bought an item that they have had a problem with.

OR

More Unhappy with a product they bought that has had no problems, yet was copied from a product that had issues.

If this ends up being too much of an issue with people here on RCC I will take down anything to do with Stage 3 from RCC and will not post in regards to them.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2009, 12:28 AM   #42
Ex Nor-CalRCRC slave

If this ends up being too much of an issue with people here on RCC I will take down anything to do with Stage 3 from RCC and will not post in regards to them. I learned my lesson. By the way, did my Vanquish arms show up yet. LOL
Old 03-03-2009, 12:31 AM   #43
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunnar View Post
If this ends up being too much of an issue with people here on RCC I will take down anything to do with Stage 3 from RCC and will not post in regards to them. I learned my lesson. By the way, did my Vanquish arms show up yet. LOL

I guess I missed something, You should have gotten you VP Arms I sent them out. Ill check tomorrow. Shoot me an E mail please
Old 03-03-2009, 12:43 AM   #44
Rock Crawler

Just an innocent observation but it doesnt look like a bolt on transmission dig anymore, it looks like it replaces the whole transmission assy.
Old 03-03-2009, 02:07 AM   #45
Pebble Pounder

edited

Last edited by Thorne_Dog; 03-03-2009 at 11:38 AM.
Old 03-03-2009, 09:21 AM   #46
RC Axle Master

So whats the deal Thorne_Dog you don't want to buy a superior product that works better and has less problems. All I can tell you is that I have three DNA DIG's and all three have had issues not counting the hours I have spent making them work properly. I have one S3R DIG and have not had any issue with it. Also there are other on-line hobby store's selling the S3R DIG and the DNA DIG and I hear no one bashing them.

All I can tell you is S3R makes outstanding products with no issues and they flat work.
Old 03-03-2009, 09:40 AM   #47
Diggin' the new SCX10 II!

Guys, lets not turn this into a bash session on any vendor (except S3R as they are no longer a vendor here).

I PM'ed Thorne_Dog to clean up his post and remove the bashing comments.
Old 03-03-2009, 09:46 AM   #48
RC Axle Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by badger View Post
Guys, lets not turn this into a bash session on any vendor (except S3R as they are no longer a vendor here).

I PM'ed Thorne_Dog to clean up his post and remove the bashing comments.
Thanks badger works for me.
Old 03-03-2009, 11:33 AM   #49
I wanna be Dave

I wanted to post up Out of Respect to DNA I will no longer be pimping up Stage 3 Racing products here on RCC.

I was not aware of the full scope of what happened in that past.

I want people to be aware Stage 3 Racing is under new ownership and Dave from there has been nothing but great. Please just think about that and the fact he is trying his best at turning it around.

I want everyone to be aware that my intentions in this whole situation were in the best intrest of my customers.

My customers are #1

My Vendors are #2

Without the customer myself and vendor do not have anything.
Closed Thread