Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Vendors > RPP Hobby

Notices

Thread: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-19-2013, 08:11 PM   #2621
Pebble Pounder

Does this sight make you do the happy dance or what?

Thanks guys.... Super service as always!
Tio Loco is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-23-2013, 04:12 PM   #2622
Quarry Creeper

Default Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here

Having just gotten back into crawling, I have to say your service does indeed rock. Coast to coast in three days, you guys are awesome!
hpiguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 02:46 PM   #2623
I wanna be Dave

Just ordered a winch with everything I need for it and all the decals I will need.
fr8cture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 07:21 AM   #2624
Rock Crawler

I was going to order some items, and tried to enter the coupon code.
but it shows "Coupon code "Code OC5" is not valid." I also tried other codes, but still not working
rcscaler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 07:40 AM   #2625
Suck it up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcscaler View Post
I was going to order some items, and tried to enter the coupon code.
but it shows "Coupon code "Code OC5" is not valid." I also tried other codes, but still not working
Is your order more than $75?
Duuuuuuuude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 04:53 AM   #2626
Rock Crawler

yes............

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duuuuuuuude View Post
Is your order more than $75?
rcscaler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 10:20 AM   #2627
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcscaler View Post
yes............

I have checked it and seems to be working fine.
RPP Hobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 11:10 AM   #2628
I wanna be Dave

quick question- the VP 2.2 method 101 wheels, do you sell singles? I looked at yer site but didn't see a specific heading for single wheels.
BigSki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 11:44 AM   #2629
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSki View Post
quick question- the VP 2.2 method 101 wheels, do you sell singles? I looked at yer site but didn't see a specific heading for single wheels.

No singles on VP Thanks
Old 10-22-2013, 06:36 PM   #2630
Quarry Creeper

Default RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here

Who has the rig with the new (preorder) 1.9 pit bulls, mad beasts in the picture?
Stavin Trucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 01:44 PM   #2631
I wanna be Dave

Hey guys, big fan here over the years, absolutely my go-to place for parts. Question: I live in Chula Vista, and when I place an order...it takes three days to get here (historically, this is the case-always three days). My last purchase was on Monday...got the shipping notice asap that day before noon. And as usual, it arrived today...Thursday. That is acceptable, but I would think that it would be quicker being that I'm actually in California!

I didn't think anything about it until someone sent me a package (large) at 4pm on a friday afternoon and it arrived the next morning at 11 (priority).

If you can talk to the USPS on your end, I'd love to have a little answer. Obviously you guys are on point, but something doesn't make sense. I talked to my mailman and he was obviously at the end of the line and didn't have any explanation. Again, Major fan and will ALWAYS use RPP for my needs. Just curious. Greg Martin

Oh, and this time, I didn't have a hint of the buysafe nonsense on my last order. Big Thumbs up there!!! G
Bulldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 01:54 PM   #2632
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldog View Post
Hey guys, big fan here over the years, absolutely my go-to place for parts. Question: I live in Chula Vista, and when I place an order...it takes three days to get here (historically, this is the case-always three days). My last purchase was on Monday...got the shipping notice asap that day before noon. And as usual, it arrived today...Thursday. That is acceptable, but I would think that it would be quicker being that I'm actually in California!

I didn't think anything about it until someone sent me a package (large) at 4pm on a friday afternoon and it arrived the next morning at 11 (priority).

If you can talk to the USPS on your end, I'd love to have a little answer. Obviously you guys are on point, but something doesn't make sense. I talked to my mailman and he was obviously at the end of the line and didn't have any explanation. Again, Major fan and will ALWAYS use RPP for my needs. Just curious. Greg Martin

Oh, and this time, I didn't have a hint of the buysafe nonsense on my last order. Big Thumbs up there!!! G
We have seen this issue more than we would like within California. I believe it as to do with USPS closing some of the hub locations and trying to put more on the hubs that are open to deal with. This is just a guess from what we have seen with our local mail. I have put in a call to our USPS rep to express some of our issues including this. Thanks Corey
Old 10-24-2013, 07:11 PM   #2633
Rock Crawler

You mean I get my stuff in podunk WI at the same speed that you get it in CA ? That's fawked up !!!

RPP - you guys rock. Thanks for your speedy service - I know the second I complete my order I'm doing the pee-pee dance until the parts arrive. Keep up the awesome service, customer for life !!!
Fumbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 10:36 PM   #2634

Hi RPP I am hoping you start shipping overseas. I am based in Dubai and local hobby shop have rare to none stock of spare and upgrade parts
2lisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 09:45 AM   #2635

I would like to send the folks at RPP Hobby a shout out!

I am researching a new scale rock crawler build when I came across the RPP web site. The way they have designed and set up this site I learned a great deal about my new build. I then learned that they are located an hour north of where I work.
I was excited to learn this information, but hesitant to drive so far out of my way and not receive very good customer service. This feeling was based off of what I experienced from my local hobby shop that is only 20 minutes south of me. When I walk in this shop all the owner wants to do is talk with his friends about last nights TV shows while they crowd around the counter and you go unattended and when you can ask a question they give you the impression they really don't want to answer it.
I did a lot of research on this forum finding only positive words about the RPP team. So, Friday afternoon I jumped in the truck and pointed it north bound for RPP hobby to find out for myself what is true and what isn't.
I wanted to be able to talk to someone face to face and learn all that I could from a team that has been doing this hobby for quite some time. I arrived at the store at 3 pm and spent the next hour and a half talking with the most awesome staff of people I have ever dealt with. Shall I mention they close at 4 pm. They have great personalities and a wealth of knowledge and are willing to share with who ever asks. They where running in back getting bags of parts and opening them so help me and other customers understand better. They never gave the impression they where put out or bothered by your presents or questions. This is an awesome team who have nailed the customer service game. I was not sorry the least bit I chose to go so far out of my way to take the chance to meet this team face to face.
As long as they keep running their business the way they are, they have a customer for life!!!!!

Great job guys, my hats off to you for running a great business with AWESOME customer service and technical support!!!!!!!!
FJ40 Cruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 04:18 PM   #2636
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by FJ40 Cruiser View Post
I would like to send the folks at RPP Hobby a shout out!

I am researching a new scale rock crawler build when I came across the RPP web site. The way they have designed and set up this site I learned a great deal about my new build. I then learned that they are located an hour north of where I work.
I was excited to learn this information, but hesitant to drive so far out of my way and not receive very good customer service. This feeling was based off of what I experienced from my local hobby shop that is only 20 minutes south of me. When I walk in this shop all the owner wants to do is talk with his friends about last nights TV shows while they crowd around the counter and you go unattended and when you can ask a question they give you the impression they really don't want to answer it.
I did a lot of research on this forum finding only positive words about the RPP team. So, Friday afternoon I jumped in the truck and pointed it north bound for RPP hobby to find out for myself what is true and what isn't.
I wanted to be able to talk to someone face to face and learn all that I could from a team that has been doing this hobby for quite some time. I arrived at the store at 3 pm and spent the next hour and a half talking with the most awesome staff of people I have ever dealt with. Shall I mention they close at 4 pm. They have great personalities and a wealth of knowledge and are willing to share with who ever asks. They where running in back getting bags of parts and opening them so help me and other customers understand better. They never gave the impression they where put out or bothered by your presents or questions. This is an awesome team who have nailed the customer service game. I was not sorry the least bit I chose to go so far out of my way to take the chance to meet this team face to face.
As long as they keep running their business the way they are, they have a customer for life!!!!!

Great job guys, my hats off to you for running a great business with AWESOME customer service and technical support!!!!!!!!
Thank you for taking the time out of your Day to spend your hard earned money with RPP Hobby Looks like it is going to be a nice build. Share it when all done
Old 11-11-2013, 11:02 PM   #2637

Hi RPP! Do you intend to add UAE on your international shippin list? I am based here in DUbai. Getting a spare and upgrade parts is hard. TIA.
2lisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 11:52 AM   #2638
jpf
Quarry Creeper

Just have to say this: Your service ROCKS!
Say thanks to Corey for answer my e-mail so fast.
Best regards Jon-Petter

... JP using Tapatalk
jpf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 12:02 PM   #2639
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpf View Post
Just have to say this: Your service ROCKS!
Say thanks to Corey for answer my e-mail so fast.
Best regards Jon-Petter

... JP using Tapatalk

Thank you Jon I hop you get your stuff quickly
Old 11-13-2013, 12:56 PM   #2640
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2lisan View Post
Hi RPP! Do you intend to add UAE on your international shippin list? I am based here in DUbai. Getting a spare and upgrade parts is hard. TIA.

We will look into this

Tags
#rpp, #rpphobby, rpp, rpp hobby, rpphobby