RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   RPP Hobby (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/rpp-hobby/)
-   -   RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/rpp-hobby/68978-rpphobby-com-post-public-questions-suggestions-feedback-here.html)

STEEL_CITY_CRAWLER 10-28-2011 07:23 AM

speaking of the salvage yard program, are you guys planning on breaking apart another RTR honcho soon??

SLPatt 10-28-2011 12:45 PM

Ok, I should have waited a couple hours to put up the first post. The tires are at the house and they are awesome! now just to get them on the crawler. Thanks RPP hobby.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SLPatt (Post 3350418)
I like the salvage yard program yall have going on. I checked your website wednesday and saw the axial wraith ripsaw tires for $29.99 with the foams and I couldn't turn it down. I haven't received them yet, but I should soon according to the USPS tracking system. Thanks. Hope to find some more good deals.

crawlhog 10-28-2011 06:37 PM

hey Corey , any word when your getting the new Dingo kit

RPP Hobby 10-28-2011 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crawlhog (Post 3351526)
hey Corey , any word when your getting the new Dingo kit

I have to double check but we should see next month. Just do not have a firm date. Link to ours on the site

Axial SCX10 w/ Dingo Body (kit) **PRE ORDER**

http://www.rpphobby.com/v/vspfiles/t...mepage/one.jpg

chicklet 10-28-2011 07:43 PM

I knew it! With the new 1.9 ripsaws coming out...they had to create a different kit for the new rips. :shock:

WICKEDWOLFRC 10-29-2011 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rpp Hobby (Post 3351584)
I have to double check but we should see next month. Just do not have a firm date. Link to ours on the site

Just ordered one"thumbsup"

801RYAN 10-29-2011 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rpp Hobby (Post 3348125)
We just got an order in today that are the updated ones now "thumbsup"

Ordered ....Thanks

AsILayDying 10-30-2011 08:04 PM

Question about the Wraith Upgraded Steel outdrives. Will these work for a standard Axial SCX10 Trans. Im thinking they should but want to check before ordering them. Thanks Here are the pics of each different one. The only real difference I see is its got a hole tapped on the post Wraith one.
http://www.rpphobby.com/v/vspfiles/photos/AX30435-2.jpg
http://www.rpphobby.com/v/vspfiles/photos/AX30544-2.jpg

team3six 10-30-2011 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by team3six (Post 3350219)

Just checking back in with you on these corey.

RPP Hobby 11-02-2011 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by team3six (Post 3355731)
Just checking back in with you on these corey.

Brake rotors I can not get anymore. The spare wheels I have no ETA Sorry

max power 11-03-2011 07:06 PM

Ordered a Honcho frame from the Salvage Yard, shipped Monday and arrived today.

Don't know how the hell your guys can get something from Cali to Missouri in 4 days but keep on doing it.

"thumbsup"

slickwillie 11-05-2011 02:24 PM

Ordered on Wednesday afternoon, shipped Thursday, fed ex just dropped off my Wraith kit. Your service absolutely rocks!"thumbsup"

RPP Hobby 11-05-2011 07:18 PM

Thank you guys for sharing your experiences here! We are trying our best. We have started a new rating system with Bizrate. If you missed after check out here is a link please use it below or next time you check out! It will help us on google and other search engines! Spread the word please!

Rate Us Now Here If You recently purchased

jetdog racing 11-07-2011 09:39 AM

Hey Corey i was just wondering if you had a date these new exo buggys will be ready for sale......
Axial EXO – 1/10th Scale Electric 4WD Terra Buggy **PRE ORDER**

RPP Hobby 11-07-2011 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jetdog racing (Post 3368520)
Hey Corey i was just wondering if you had a date these new exo buggys will be ready for sale......
Axial EXO – 1/10th Scale Electric 4WD Terra Buggy **PRE ORDER**

We do not have a date from Axial yet

dirk379 11-07-2011 03:08 PM

Holy cow, know i've said it a plethora of times before. But... I ordered some stuff Friday, and it's here already (todays monday). You guys continue to amaze me.

Rook82 11-07-2011 04:33 PM

Just placed two orders (one on Saturday and one 1/2 hour ago). Just got confirmation that it just shipped, lol. Every order I have made at RPP has been perfect. Correct parts, nothing missing, packed very well, Shipped right away... PERFECT!!!

I did give perfect scores on the Bizrate for you as well. Thanks again!"thumbsup"

I also made the mistake of looking at my order history for the past year... now I know why I am always broke. Not as much as some spend, but a lot for me. And i couldn't be happier!

neoakaj 11-08-2011 09:28 PM

What width are the vanquish SLW wheels you carry?

Vanquish Products 2.2 SLW V1 Re Spun Black (2)
Vanquish Products 2.2 SLW V5 Re Spun Black (2)
Vanquish Products 2.2 SLW V6 Re Spun Black (2)

RPP Hobby 11-08-2011 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neoakaj (Post 3371526)

1" "thumbsup"

drywallguy 11-09-2011 02:30 PM

Our service rocks. I guess so!! Placed an order and got the shipping info 10 minutes later. Who else does that? Don't hurt yourselves.
Was your server bogging down storing all of our wish lists?
Thanks for yet another perfect transaction.

asae 11-09-2011 02:49 PM

You guys rocks!

Being an addict newb, i put 3 orders in 4 consecutive days, unluckily some items from these orders went backordered. BUT LUCKILY, RPP held these 3 consecutive orders, chased the backordered and sent them in one big combined package. And even refunded my 2 other shipping payments which is an international express mail shipping cost, so it is quite some amount. They shipped last Friday , it arrived yesterday - only 3 days over the weekend to Switzerland!!!

Thanks to Corey, Deanna, & RRP team, You guys rocks! "thumbsup""thumbsup"

ps. ha! refunded money? mmm time to do more shopping in RPP :mrgreen:

RPP Hobby 11-09-2011 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asae (Post 3372549)
Being an addict newb, i put 3 orders in 4 consecutive days, unluckily some items from these orders went backordered. BUT LUCKILY, RPP held these 3 consecutive orders, chased the backordered and sent them in one big combined package. And even refunded my 2 other shipping payments which is an international express mail shipping cost, so it is quite some amount. They shipped last Friday , it arrived yesterday - only 3 days over the weekend to Switzerland!!!

Thanks to Corey, Deanna, & RRP team, You guys rocks! "thumbsup""thumbsup"

ps. ha! refunded money? mmm time to do more shopping in RPP :mrgreen:

Thank you! We try our best! Glad to see you back for more "thumbsup" "thumbsup"

Erbing 11-10-2011 12:16 PM

Placed an order Tuesday afternoon and received it today (Thursday), Talk about superfast shipping. 90% of my orders come from RPP mainly because of the fast shipping and good prices. Keep up the good job!!"thumbsup"

Little Blind Spider 11-10-2011 04:04 PM

Suggestion

First off i want to say, RPP has the fastest and most reliable international shipping "thumbsup""thumbsup" You guys ROCK

The only suggestion that i can offer is adding an automated feature so customers are notified when an item is back in stock.
(I know there is a link to email stock status questions, but I thought an automated feature would be more efficient for notification that product has been re-stocked)

For Example: I want to buy an item, I look it up and it isn't in stock :cry: So i add it to my wishlist (or another method) and wait.... Then as soon as the product is re-stocked, i get an email to let me know 8) after which i rush to the RPP website and order the awesome product 8)8)

cheers,
Chris

RPP Hobby 11-10-2011 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Little Blind Spider (Post 3374575)
First off i want to say, RPP has the fastest and most reliable international shipping "thumbsup""thumbsup" You guys ROCK

The only suggestion that i can offer is adding an automated feature so customers are notified when an item is back in stock.
(I know there is a link to email stock status questions, but I thought an automated feature would be more efficient for notification that product has been re-stocked)

For Example: I want to buy an item, I look it up and it isn't in stock :cry: So i add it to my wishlist (or another method) and wait.... Then as soon as the product is re-stocked, i get an email to let me know 8) after which i rush to the RPP website and order the awesome product 8)8)

cheers,
Chris

Thank you Chris on items we do not allow back orders on your can get an automated E mail, Its we take back orders on it will not do this function. Sorry

freakofnature 11-10-2011 05:55 PM

how does one go about getting a gift certificate for you guys? my family is doin a secret santa for x-mas and who ever pulls my name i want them to get me a gift certificate to you guys and is there a minimum amount that they have to purchase?"thumbsup"

Krawler Konceptz 11-10-2011 06:25 PM

Thank you Corey got Robs Sedonas and Vanquish parts today"thumbsup"

jeeper_05 11-10-2011 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by freakofnature (Post 3374749)
how does one go about getting a gift certificate for you guys? my family is doin a secret santa for x-mas and who ever pulls my name i want them to get me a gift certificate to you guys and is there a minimum amount that they have to purchase?"thumbsup"

RPP Hobby Gift Certificate "thumbsup"

Robe 11-14-2011 09:49 AM

do you carry the cc01 replacment gears (trany, spur gear)?

RPP Hobby 11-14-2011 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robe (Post 3379853)
do you carry the cc01 replacment gears (trany, spur gear)?

Possibly a part # would help in looking into this.

STEEL_CITY_CRAWLER 11-16-2011 09:20 AM

once again, i gotta say, i absolutely LOVE the salvage yard, i check it almost daily. i was just wondering how long til you break up another wraith kit (being that it seems that most of the last one you put up is gone!:shock: ) and one of the updated honcho RTR's? "thumbsup"

DiEzel 11-16-2011 01:40 PM

:mrgreen: Thank's Guys,Especially the shipping guy... Can't wait to get that box from the shipping guy that's got the EXO in it.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y16...n/00f612ef.jpg

transambill 11-17-2011 02:11 PM

Im just blown away by RPP's service.

Last week my laptop took a sh!t on me so up until last nite I've been doing the online thing with my phone.:roll:

Anyway on Tuesday my phone beeps telling me I have new mail. I check it and it's from RPP, an email telling me the part I want is in stock.
I go to the site and there they are, wraith axles from a kit. I quickly order a set and before I get done with the online servay that followed my order I get another email. Your order has been shipped, with tracking.:shock:
So today what do I find in my mailbox, my RPP order. double:shock::shock:
So order on Tuesday, before I leave the site I've already got tracking info and my order arrives here in IN on Thursday. I've been buying and selling online since 01 and have never had an order go thru and get processed so fast. I dont think Obama could of gotten them any faster.
RPP, you have a customer for life."thumbsup"

Twztid 11-17-2011 02:18 PM

Going to make a wheel/tire order any coupons out?

RPP Hobby 11-17-2011 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twztid (Post 3385711)
Going to make a wheel/tire order any coupons out?

Always check the front page

Rig Rocker 11-20-2011 01:42 PM

Your Service does indeed "Rock" "thumbsup"

ickabob 11-20-2011 02:17 PM

You guys are on top of the rc part game"thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup"

vito 11-21-2011 08:14 PM

how do i use a pre payed visa on the site. and to set up the billing ty

RPP Hobby 11-21-2011 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vito (Post 3393572)
how do i use a pre payed visa on the site. and to set up the billing ty

Put your ship to in for both some one will call to verify

vito 11-21-2011 08:29 PM

thanks it will be in a day or two. ill have a new bank card soon this is just a set back.