Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > Tires and Wheels

Notices

Thread: New Integy Tires (eye rolls)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-27-2008, 06:45 PM   #41
Quarry Creeper

i have used some integy stuff in the past and have always been let down!:-(

last time i bought anything with the integy name it was a set of 1/8 scale buggy rims. they looked really cool with lightning bolt spokes. ran them in 1 ten minute heat, 1 and i shattered the hubs on 3 of the 4 , needless to say they were DONE! ended up having to bake a brand new set of crimefighters off of them smelling up the house in the process!

needless to say the wife wasnt happy
crawldad91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-23-2008, 05:43 AM   #42
Quarry Creeper

phase10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 05:49 AM   #43
Quarry Creeper

Like them period........
-WHEELMAN- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 09:23 AM   #44
Rock Stacker

Someone should send integy all of the integy hate threads that are around here. Actually never mind, it wouldn't change anything.
RocSpyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 01:39 AM   #45
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocSpyder View Post
Someone should send integy all of the integy hate threads that are around here. Actually never mind, it wouldn't change anything.
I just dont and will not give em any business. that will far more impact there job.
5150bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 03:18 AM   #46
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by FULL METAL JEEP View Post
as much as integy rips off other rc designs, the truth is that pretty much all of these tires (as you must be aware of) where copied from the designs of Interco's SS line, BFG, Toyo, Maxxis, Mickey Tompson, etc. So I dont find giving any credit to any company for any design they shell out, cause I've seen the life size ones way before, and though they are all cool looking, nothing is new. It's all based off real offroad tires, esp Interco. You take a bit of MT's the Baja Claw and give it the BFG's side bitters and call it what you want. If they made it life size they would be getting law suits shoved in every hole on their body. Just like Losi's "rock claws". Thats not even close to a half assed original design. Thats Interco's Bogger with some siping and grooving. It works and it's cool. But it's a rip.

Dont get me wrong, I like all these designs. The fact that they have tried to re create the real world tread makes it that much more appealing to me. But to call these idea's originals is ignorant.

I might get flamed for saying this but the whole reason we have this SCALED TRUCKS is to have a smaller version of 1:1 TRUCKS thats why they copy 1:1 TIRES...but you explained it very nicely they really shouldnt copy tread from other companies...

BTW: INTEGY should never copy well known 2.2 tires that are selling like pancakes... just because those companies earned a lot of money because of those tires doesnt mean you could copy them and earn money...

nico_6194 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 12:50 PM   #47
Pebble Pounder

The only product I'd use from integy a 55T motor, it works great...I'm not interested in any other Integy products beside the motor...about RC4WD tires...I think they damn good lookin' but doesn't perform well....for tires I keep my eye only to these brands: Losi, Proline, Panther and probably Hot Bodies....
dirtworkshw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 06:48 PM   #48
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtworkshw View Post
The only product I'd use from integy a 55T motor, it works great...I'm not interested in any other Integy products beside the motor...about RC4WD tires...I think they damn good lookin' but doesn't perform well....for tires I keep my eye only to these brands: Losi, Proline, Panther and probably Hot Bodies....

iv got the same motor and its workin great oh and hav there aluminum revo shocks on my rig and no problemsbut they do copy alot of stuuf
ENZLOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 09:55 PM   #49
I had the hottest girlfriend at the MSD Nats

im willing to bet they bought those motors and shocks for pennies on the dollar and slapped a sticker on it. thats why you like them lol.

the tire thing, i dont give a shit. i am tire of being tired of all the carpetbaggin' around here. this is an excellent example of carpetbaggin'.
obijuan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 12:10 PM   #50
RCC Addict

crap!!!!!
BILLYGOAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 12:59 PM   #51

missed one the nockoff proline moab

http://www2.gpmd.com/imagel/i/lintc7466.jpg
Ben's Madness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 02:40 PM   #52
Quarry Creeper

If I'm not mistaken didn't funrise the company that made the nylint make tires that look like mt baja claws? so as far as I'm concerned any one who makes those tires is copying. yes I will agree they kinda sucked but still copying is copying.

I don't agree with integy copying rc4wd and other companys tires but I kinda think the tread on the sidewall for the mudslinger copys would help when crawling in certain terain?
Rc_Kid is offline   Reply With Quote