Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Vendors > Vanquish Products

Notices

Thread: Scale drive train?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-06-2013, 03:32 PM   #41

Default Re: Scale drive train?

I like the idea I'd say as close to scale as possible front engine tranny tcase and ford 9 front and rear like currie makes in with removable center section for swapping gear sets. Would be sweet
ccbrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-14-2013, 07:32 AM   #42
Rock Crawler

Default Re: Scale drive train?

imo there are too many "specifics" in this post- I would love a scale drive train meaning motor, and transfer case.

but people want to say I want an LS1 motor and an Atlas 2 transfer case. WHAT ABOUT THE GUY THAT IS NOT A CHEVY FAN??????? keep it real but generic- let the modeler decide how to "finish" his or her motor- that is doable with a dress up kit that can be extra- the option for a married set up does not exist that I am aware of outside of the RC4wd unit. (and for a Ford the T-case is on the wrong side) though it can be clocked))

a toyota guy might want a 4cyl cummins diesel in his truck and a FOFF guy might want that LS1 motor is his rig- can you make something that appeals to everyone? I dont think so. but you probably can make something that generaly looks like a v8, and if you can find a way to hide a motor inside of it and offer options to "adjust the look and function" to let the modeler decide what he or she wants to do with it you would have a real winner.

L.R.
LoneRanger is offline   Reply With Quote

Scale drive train? - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
drive train bamaboy1992 General Crawlers 2 09-17-2011 08:14 PM
drive train for 1.55 crawlinnTN General Crawlers 5 05-28-2010 01:12 PM
how much can the CR-01 drive train hold? madmax22 Tamiya CR-01 32 01-04-2010 11:49 PM