RCC Addict

Are these still avalible?
Thanks!
~John
KRAWLR4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-12-2010, 12:42 PM   #22
Quarry Creeper

I've got a couple of these little camera's, and they're awesome. I've been using them on my airplanes. I've been looking for, and buying several different types of these little, 'cheap', cameras to test out.

This is the simplest to use (minus the chinglish instructions, and lack of info on changing the date and time) and has the best 30fps of any I've tried. The microphone works suprisingly well too.

I've been using a 4g card, and have about 30-60 minutes of video on it in two sessions. It's only about half full.
The battery seemed to be fine during the 1.5 hours of messing around, flying, adjusting etc. I think i remember somewhere that the battery is supposed to last two hours.

I can find the instructions on changing the data and time if someone wants it.
HBRC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 01:52 PM   #23
Quarry Creeper

PM sent
mir4dor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 02:18 PM   #24
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by cboggs View Post
Paypal address? or did I miss it
You must PM me for my paypal address.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRAWLR4life View Post
Are these still avalible?
Thanks!
~John
I dont have any in stock at the moment, sold the first batch QUICK!

More is on the way as we speak!

If you would like me to PM you when they arrive, send me a PM!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HBRC View Post
I've got a couple of these little camera's, and they're awesome. I've been using them on my airplanes. I've been looking for, and buying several different types of these little, 'cheap', cameras to test out.

This is the simplest to use (minus the chinglish instructions, and lack of info on changing the date and time) and has the best 30fps of any I've tried. The microphone works suprisingly well too.

I've been using a 4g card, and have about 30-60 minutes of video on it in two sessions. It's only about half full.
The battery seemed to be fine during the 1.5 hours of messing around, flying, adjusting etc. I think i remember somewhere that the battery is supposed to last two hours.

Thank you for the kind words. I also think these little cameras are AMAZING quality for the price! They are quite durable too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mir4dor View Post
PM sent
PM returned.
InFlames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 06:05 PM   #25
I wanna be Dave

PM me when you have more in stock I'll take 2
Gula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 11:07 AM   #26
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by InFlames View Post
Correct, when the buttons are facing up, it is taking video "right side up".

If you are willing to pay extra for postage, i dont see why not.

Fine
Do the costs for shipping?
annedecke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 12:15 PM   #27
Quarry Creeper

Thumbs up This is a Kool' new toy' - to add to a rig 4 Sur'

This look's to be something different and fun to try on my crawler'. I'm going to have to get one of these soon - I'll PM' you when I get this new rig' done and plan on mounting this Lil' cam apond it and have some fun with it as well - thank's for telling us all about thing item to brotha' - This could be Kool' ya' know's - for we got one member who make's Vid's with aLil' wireless cam that's mounted apond one of his rig's and we all get a kick out of seeing the Vid's that he make's with it - for it just add's to all the fun we all have crawling together as well.
scootertrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 12:20 PM   #28
I wanna be Dave

Well worth the money. Here's some video (skip to about half way through) of the camera onboard:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGqHo...eature=channel

Survived two rollovers directly on the camera the first day. The second day, survived being splashed with water, mud and snow. For a cheap little onboard camera, I'm impressed!
ecoli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 12:48 PM   #29
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by annedecke View Post
Fine
Do the costs for shipping?
PM me and we will work something out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scootertrash View Post
This look's to be something different and fun to try on my crawler'. I'm going to have to get one of these soon - I'll PM' you when I get this new rig' done and plan on mounting this Lil' cam apond it and have some fun with it as well - thank's for telling us all about thing item to brotha' - This could be Kool' ya' know's - for we got one member who make's Vid's with aLil' wireless cam that's mounted apond one of his rig's and we all get a kick out of seeing the Vid's that he make's with it - for it just add's to all the fun we all have crawling together as well.
Sounds good, i look forward to hearing from you!
Old 03-15-2010, 10:45 PM   #30
Quarry Creeper

Picked up a couple of these spy keychain aswell as the MD80 DVR. Venom, I believe has started to sell the md80 with their logo. I decided to keep one of each of the camera for myself and the rest will be given as gifts. The keychain is definately superior in vid quality than the MD80 and that sucker would have cost $30 by itself. Fortunately I bought a bundle for both cameras to save on the cost. They are worth it and very durable. here's my vid comparison between the 2 spy cameras mountd on my son's Thomas the trains.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhLGqJTeqzE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nn-j5afZEhc

Last edited by zumzum5150; 03-18-2010 at 01:07 PM.
zumzum5150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 09:34 PM   #31
RCC Addict

i was thinking of getting the MD80 DVR as well, until i saw this!!! this looks small and light enough to put just about anywhere and not mess up your COG...
STEEL_CITY_CRAWLER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 12:21 PM   #32
RCC Addict

Please note, all orders from the second batch will not include a CD with instructions, but instead a paper instruction manual. Second batch orders will however come with a free complimentary wall charger for the cameras. I hope everyone understands, and thanks for your orders.
Old 03-28-2010, 06:58 PM   #33
Rock Crawler

are these currently available?
nj05nismo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 05:49 PM   #34
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by nj05nismo View Post
are these currently available?
Not at the moment, another shipment is on the way.
Old 03-31-2010, 03:55 PM   #35
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by HBRC View Post

Your definitely right about the "chinglish", I just got got the camera and have a new 4g card for it. I know it cant be as difficult as im making it!

!!PLEASE HELP!! If you could give me proper instructions I would be extremely appreciative!

Anyone?! I need a total "walk through"!

Thank you,
Brando
208BrAnDo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 10:25 PM   #36
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by 208BrAnDo View Post
Your definitely right about the "chinglish", I just got got the camera and have a new 4g card for it. I know it cant be as difficult as im making it!

!!PLEASE HELP!! If you could give me proper instructions I would be extremely appreciative!

Anyone?! I need a total "walk through"!

Thank you,
Brando
wicked4x4 was asking me the same thing the other day, so i wrote this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by InFlames View Post
The camera wont stay on until their is a card in it. As you may have noticed their is only 2 functional buttons. The power button is the bigger one. Just hold it till the LED comes on and its on, hold it till it goes off and its off. The smaller one, if you press it once, and the LED blinks once you took a picture. If you hold the small button, the LED will blink 3 times then go out, verifying that it is taking a video. Press the small button again and the LED will come back on verifying the video has stopped. Hope this helps.
Old 03-31-2010, 11:05 PM   #37
Rock Stacker

THANK YOU! This info, is a great help.

Thx 4 the quick reply 2!

Hopefully ill have something "epic" to show soon\m/(-_-)\m/
Old 04-01-2010, 02:49 PM   #38
RCC Addict

Hey guys, this may help some, I came across this today..

Instructions for use:

1. Charge

The battery is built-in lithium rechargeable battery, so when you use it the first time, please charge firstly.

2. Power on to video

Please confirm the TF card has already been inserted products

(1) Press "ON/OFF" button , yellow indicator light begins to bright, now it enters into standby mode,

(2) Holding the "RECA" button, yellow indicator light flashing three times faster ,and put out immediately. At this time, it begins to make a video.

(3) Press "RECA" button yellow indicator light begins to bright , Pause and Save the record If you need to continue to video, please holding the "RECA" again.

3. Take Photo

Press "ON/OFF" button, yellow indicator light begins to bright, now it enters into startup ready mode. which can enter into standby mode. Press "VIDEO/CAMERA" button. yellow indicator light flashing, represents a photo shoot. Repeated press, repeat photo.

4.Time set

There is a CD with the product which contains a file named time synchronization file. Please copy it to TF card. When connect YSB001 with computer, whose time will be displayed with computer synchronously.

5.Power off

In the halted state, Holding ON/OFF button, then release till indicator goes out. Then the machine is turned off.

6. Auto-power off function

7.Connecting computer

It can connects computer under power off mode, standby mode or video mode, after that which can be used as U disk, who can copy, cut and paste, delete file.

8. PC Camera

When you first use PC camera, please install driver.

9.Reset

When machine works abnormal for illegal operation or other unknown reasons, it needs to be reset.

Hope its useful!
~K4L
KRAWLR4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 12:07 PM   #39
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRAWLR4life View Post
4.Time set

There is a CD with the product which contains a file named time synchronization file. Please copy it to TF card. When connect YSB001 with computer, whose time will be displayed with computer synchronously.

Anyone know how to set the time if your device DID NOT come with cd?
Old 04-07-2010, 08:56 PM   #40
On the lookout for Rocks

How do you set the date/time on your cameras? I have tried several different ways. I know you have to create a text file and name it tag.txt and put in on the root of the drive. I have rebooted the camera and the tag.txt is gone, which should mean that it took it. I guess I just need to correct syntax for the date/time.

I have tried
2009.06.09 20:10:00

and

[date]
2009/09/27
21:00:00
constantmotion is offline   Reply With Quote