Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > Venom Creeper

Notices

Thread: nOOb...:)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2010, 03:22 PM   #41
smr
Rock Stacker

Default update...

just an update. Ditched the front remote locker setup. Will save the servo for something later. Installed FLM locker so both front and rear are locked. I have been bashing on my rig every day since I finished it. Probably have over 20 2S packs through the setup and haven't had a single issue except the white rovers on stock rims with the Venom memory foam is too soft and the rubber will grab and rip....I rip a sidewall on the screw that holds steering link to c hub...craziness. Love this truck. Haven t broke anything yet....
smr is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-10-2010, 04:39 PM   #42
Pebble Pounder

Looks like you did the research before building your creeper. That thing should be bulletproof and climb great. Good job, enjoying your build.
gapjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 03:58 PM   #43
smr
Rock Stacker

I havent updated in about a month. I ran about 30 2S batteries through my setup and have since switched to Hyperion 3S 1300MAh batteries with a CCBEC. I have a Hitec 7950TH servo...Currently running Vanquish DH Procomp wheels (Black w/ Red Beadlocks) with HB Sedonas and Nova 5.5 Dual stage foams...(awesome foams). Im working on finding new shocks now. the stocks are slowly leaking oil and they arent smooth enough for me. Always feel like one is sticking...
smr is offline   Reply With Quote