Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > Venom Creeper

Notices

Thread: on the Creeper wagon,,,,

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2011, 09:04 AM   #1041
Yashua

I HOPE YA DON'T MEAN WALKING (BACK ON YOUR FEET) , GOT MY TRACKING # , MY WIFE IS HAPPY AS CAN BE. HOPING TO BE ABLE TO GET HER RIG TOGETHER QUICKLY , GOT EVERYTHING READY THANKS THOMAS FOR NOT GIVING UP , I GOTTA TELL YA THOUGH THAT WAS THE LONGEST 45 DAYS I'VE HAD MINE APART FOR A COUPLE WEEKS WAITING FOR THE BTL PLATE FOR MINE TOO. ANYHOW , COME ON MR. POSTMAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chappy4o View Post
sweet. . . glad to hear your back on your feet (so-to-speak) Thomas . . . and thanks for all your hard work bro, btw how is your car? you get that bad boy fixed yet?
CREEPERBOB is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-24-2011, 07:36 PM   #1042
Rock Stacker

Hello there Thomas i'm so sorry to hear about yer car man that really sux.

well i got to ask are you in a good position for an order if so i gotta a good. one b-day in a few weeks and DA wife is gonna hook it up i'm freakin stoked!
so if your good i'll send my order, if not i'll wait till yor ready.

hope you car is getting fix quick!
philtSF505 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 07:09 AM   #1043

Do you have anymore of the Paradox Vulture XR Chassis avaible?
Very interested. let me know please.

Thanks
groundhog69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 09:06 AM   #1044
RCC Addict

hey thomas, i sent you a pm and a email regarding a order that i was hoping of putting in. it was for the lincoln lockers and one of your BTA steering kits. hoping i can get a response back.

L8 P.S. hope every thing is going good with your car.
venomcrawlerdud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 10:27 AM   #1045
I wanna be Dave

Hey guys...sorry for being absent...a lot of things going on. Work and family demands needed first priority...getting sick slowed me down...give me today to catch up on emails and pm's and get things figured out with the machinist and parts inventory etc....

Thomas @ RMDW
rmdesignworks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 11:05 AM   #1046
RCC Addict

ok, thanks for the let know. there no problem was just hoping your still in biss.
Old 04-02-2011, 05:43 PM   #1047
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by venomcrawlerdud View Post
ok, thanks for the let know. there no problem was just hoping your still in biss.
haha, i dont think you will have to worry about Thomas going anywhere anytime soon. . . . call it a hunch
Chappy4o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 05:48 PM   #1048
RCC Addict

yea i hope soo
Old 04-07-2011, 10:17 PM   #1049
I wanna be Dave

Default its been a battle for sure....me and Murphy!

Hey guys...Mr. Murphy and I have have been going rounds...I keep swingin away and he keeps throwing wild pitches. Perserverance and resolve are the words of the day..."Everyday!"

On the Creeper wagon....as it were...Ive been doing as much testing as I can on the Vulture...even late at night a couple of times. Moonlight crawling with the led kit installed...cool but kinda hard to see everythings thats going on.

My Vulture XR has won the last two comps Ive attended. Palmer Park last Sunday had 13+ SPorty competitors and the XR prevailed. Paid for the trip down there too. 5 courses of brutal. All served up on loose sandstone and sticky Colorado rock. I was at a 1 or a -1 going into the last course. Ive finished in the top 3-5 in the past 5 or so comps Ive attended.

To say the least,,,,Im pleased. I am completely blown away at the side hilling ability of this thing. The extra reach of the front end and the shorter rear lower links are a freakin sick mod so far.

o make sure I wasn judging the XR unfairly or on a biased point I built a Creeper for Brad with an XR as well...he loves it from what I can tell...plus he wants one on his XR10 axles and his AX10. I think its hit a chord with him. He also managed to complete the entire comp on Sunday without any breakage....thats a first for him.

More soon.
Old 04-07-2011, 11:04 PM   #1050

So does this mean If I send you money I can have one mailed to me here in Michigan?
groundhog69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 11:10 PM   #1051
Rock Crawler

Well now I know this is my chosen chassis for my bully project. . .. maybe even the venom. . . Who knows. . . I may be blown away with this v2 and not want to change it ever again
Chappy4o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 01:55 AM   #1052
Rock Crawler

I would like to thank Thomas for helpng me out on my rig. He put the btl creeper link and my motor in for me. Thank you Thomas for all of your hard work and dealing with my dirty ass rig THANKS!
jojo303d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 05:05 AM   #1053

This just keeps getting better man! Keep the pics coming.
QuinnR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 06:51 AM   #1054
Yashua

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmdesignworks View Post
Hey guys...Mr. Murphy and I have have been going rounds...I keep swingin away and he keeps throwing wild pitches. Perserverance and resolve are the words of the day..."Everyday!"

My Vulture XR has won the last two comps Ive attended. Palmer Park last Sunday had 13+ SPorty competitors and the XR prevailed. Paid for the trip down there too. 5 courses of brutal. All served up on loose sandstone and sticky Colorado rock. I was at a 1 or a -1 going into the last course. Ive finished in the top 3-5 in the past 5 or so comps Ive attended.

To say the least,,,,Im pleased. I am completely blown away at the side hilling ability of this thing. The extra reach of the front end and the shorter rear lower links are a freakin sick mod so far.

More soon.
WECOME BACK THOMAS , GLAD YOU ARE WORKING THROUGH EVERYTHING , AND CONGATULATIONS ON YOUR XR COMP SCORING . IT'S AWSOME WHEN SOMETHING COMES TOGETHER AND WORKS "PERFECT" , LINDA AND I ARE NOT GETTING IN A BIG HURRY BECAUSE WE WANT TO BUILD HER RIG RIGHT. AGAIN THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMITMENT TO OUR CAUSE AND YOUR HARD WORK, I LOVE THESE CHASSIS' AND THE V2 IS GREAT! ROBERT
Old 04-08-2011, 12:42 PM   #1055
I wanna be Dave

thomas, you mention shorter rear links and longer fronts. how much of a change did you make? any chance you have pics?
jebster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 01:33 PM   #1056
Yashua

Quote:
Originally Posted by jebster View Post
any chance you have pics?
on the Creeper wagon,,,,

check this page
Old 04-08-2011, 08:24 PM   #1057
Rock Crawler

Quote:
thomas, you mention shorter rear links and longer fronts. how much of a change did you make? any chance you have pics?
the rear are 1.25" short and the front are stock i beleave the change is good for sure
jojo303d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 08:49 PM   #1058
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CREEPERBOB View Post
on the Creeper wagon,,,,

check this page
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo303d View Post
the rear are 1.25" short and the front are stock i beleave the change is good for sure
Thanks for posting the link Bob...Derrek is right the rear lower links are 1.25" short, I cut the rear lower stock links after straightenong them and cut them on the long bend side. The XR chassis requires shorter links for spec wheel base under USRCCA rules at 12.5". The shorter rear links react slower and are more stable and really help to make the rear end less floppy in side hill situations,,,Derrek can attest to that fact first hand. The XR chassis moves the lower links from under the transmission to the inside edge of the right and left side plates...the links wind up being slightly higher then the original location but because they are closer to the pivot point between the chassis and links ( the spot on the front and rear corners that grab onto everything). The new lower link location lets the links work as a lever for breaking the chassis loose when the skid hangs up...I havent ran a Flex skid for the comps Ive run with the XR to prove this point.
Old 04-08-2011, 09:24 PM   #1059
RCC Addict

beep beep beep, thomas you have cash know, and you have a PM
Old 04-09-2011, 01:34 AM   #1060
I wanna be Dave

Default a few more pics I forgot to post up