Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > Venom Creeper

Notices

Thread: First Crawler and First Scratch-build body

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2013, 02:21 PM   #1

Default First Crawler and First Scratch-build body

Hey folks,
Newbie here.

My son and I received creepers for Christmas. We've spent the last 6 weeks building them together. Yeah, usual aggravations of parts not fitting quite right and occasional pieces missing, but nothing too out of the ordinary. Building them was a nice challenge for us both. My son definitely needed my muscles on a few screws and connections and such.

Anyway, I'm starting this thread because I wasn't happy with the standard creeper body and decided I needed something more. I opened a thread in the Bodies and Paint section chronicling my experiences so far. Since it was on a creeper, I thought you all might be interested.

My goal was to build a scale-like body but mount it on a stock creeper. Since my creeper hasn't even seen the dirt yet, I haven't gotten crazy on mods and such. I wanted to know if I could put a scale body on it stock.

Here is a link to the build thread:
Creeper Jeeper

Here is where it stands so far (sitting on my son's green creeper):

I hope you like it!
CTRuckus is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

First Crawler and First Scratch-build body - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
scratch build crawler anthonyjlc General Crawlers 0 11-03-2012 11:51 PM
Boolean21's 1/10 M923 - 5 ton truck - Newbie' try on a scratch build body... :D boolean21 Multi Axle Rigs 46 08-31-2012 03:54 AM
The Evolution Of My HL in to a jeep...with a new body build from scratch... Dakillswitch 2.2 Scale Rigs 21 09-06-2010 07:42 AM
Want to Build Mini Crawler From Scratch. tycoonman Losi Mini-Rock Crawler 9 02-27-2009 03:44 PM
Lookin to build a crawler from scratch. TheModfather General Crawlers 23 08-04-2004 01:10 AM