Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Southeast > Virginia

Notices

Thread: some pics from debbies rc world

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-31-2011, 10:39 AM   #61
Rock Stacker

sounds good to me i dont have watch so ill be good to go all depends on the weather
poor_boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-31-2011, 01:42 PM   #62

you know I'll want to have a little get together when I'm back, too bad I still want have dig but I'll still run the xr as is, just makes me pay more attention to my driving is all...
eagle1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 01:44 PM   #63
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle1978 View Post
you know I'll want to have a little get together when I'm back, too bad I still want have dig but I'll still run the xr as is, just makes me pay more attention to my driving is all...
i tried ur trick u told me about with ur dig and no good and everything is good at the place see you on the 10th
Old 10-31-2011, 02:21 PM   #64

cool, thanks man, yeah I didn't figure it would work, worth a shot though. I didnt' figure there would be any issues at the place. We have to go out on the 11th for lunch and dinner, I'll explain when i get back, but I'm think texas roadhouse for lunch and golden corral for dinner, veterans day...
Old 10-31-2011, 03:09 PM   #65
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle1978 View Post
cool, thanks man, yeah I didn't figure it would work, worth a shot though. I didnt' figure there would be any issues at the place. We have to go out on the 11th for lunch and dinner, I'll explain when i get back, but I'm think texas roadhouse for lunch and golden corral for dinner, veterans day...
sounds good to me im sure the misses will love it
Old 11-01-2011, 02:46 PM   #66

yeah I'm just thinking that for what it'll cost us 3 to eat both times, why the heck not, how often to do we all go out together and really get a good meal you know.
Old 11-01-2011, 04:40 PM   #67
Rock Stacker

true
Old 11-01-2011, 06:15 PM   #68
Rock Stacker

When are yall out there?
SpikeX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 06:39 PM   #69

That depends honestly on when its good for most, changes day to day. Best I can say is subscribe to this thread and keep an eye on it for dates and times. I'm going out there once I'm back in va, poor_boy will probably be with me and whoever else wants or decides to show up is more than welcome to come out to run, watch, bs or just hassle the rest...lol. the more the merrier and bring your "rock" brain for ideas to better what we have so far, ideas are more than welcome.
The only we ask is to not make changes without the majority of us locals knowing since we have an end goal in mind and have it so far with some lines already setup, some easy, some not so easy and a couple that ain't happening without a dialed rig using dig...lol. with that said take a look, run it even if alone and come up with ideas and let us know, we are trying to do this as a group effort and everyone's opinion is heard and respected with this small but growing group of overgrown kids...lol.

Last edited by eagle1978; 11-01-2011 at 06:45 PM.
Old 11-03-2011, 10:15 AM   #70
Rock Stacker

so i went out to debbies yesterday and its was all changed up someone moved a lot of the piles to smaller piles so looks like a scaler or something of that sort could do the lines. luckly i had several pics and put it all back as close as i could to what we had. some of the lines are a bit more difficult now but thats fine. this was a real pain in my a$$ especially due to this hyurnia im so glad ill have this fixed soon [surgery on the 9th]. but i asked the guys at debbies to keep a eye out so folks dont change the course up. they are ok with that and said if its not one of the normal guys out there they will keep a eye on them. it really sucks to have put in this much work and for some body to come along and move/ take rocks from what we all have worked so hard to organizing. the owner was highly upset and is getting camera's installed cus this is a issue he dosnt want to deal with esp being this is his property. on a good note hope to see yall sunday and to have a fun time crawling.
Old 11-03-2011, 02:23 PM   #71

That really sucks bro, yeah it's not like we just had the rock dumped there in those neat little piles. I can understand if was someone with a scaler wanting to make it more usable for a scaler but it's a rock pile for comp rigs, we comp guys really have no where to run our rigs that gives us a challenge which is why we're building this at debbies. If a group of scaler guys want to make a course for their rigs up there great, come talk to us up there one day, we'll run it by the owner just you can meet each other and start building. there is plenty of room to do a few courses, you just need to talk to us before hand and see where the space is, and like poor_boy said, please dont move or change what we have worked so hard to set up so far. If you see a legit reason to change something, let us know either in person or on here to talk about it first, we're all easy to get along with, but we know how much work we've put into this so far and we have an end goal in mind and we cant make it without help and especially not having to re-do the course. Sorry for the rant, but I take it kind of personally and treat it as my own yard, I mean you wouldn't walk into soemone else's yard and just start moving stuff around to how you liked would you? Anyway, sad thing is it's probably not anyone on this forum that did it, at least I hope not.
Old 11-03-2011, 04:40 PM   #72

id deff be up to make a scaler course, maybe incorperate different obsticals like mud bogs and stuff
crawlVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 05:14 PM   #73

I don't have a scaler but like I said, I'm sure we could put some space aside for you scale guys to build something, we have enough room to do both I believe and maybe even combine the 2 setups in some way.
Old 11-03-2011, 06:15 PM   #74
Rock Stacker

yes we do idk about the mudbog / pit but it can be done with sum 2x6 or 2x8 standing up with a old tarp on them to hold it together. plus with sum more rock it can be easily. were goin out sunday if u want to come and take a look.
Old 11-03-2011, 06:48 PM   #75

Quote:
Originally Posted by poor_boy View Post
yes we do idk about the mudbog / pit but it can be done with sum 2x6 or 2x8 standing up with a old tarp on them to hold it together. plus with sum more rock it can be easily. were goin out sunday if u want to come and take a look.
yah im sure we could find a way to make it work, maybe mark out a trail with tagging ribbon or something, and as for sunday i wish i could but i have to go slave at my job
crawlVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 07:07 AM   #76
Quarry Creeper

That's f&*(l% up that someone would just show up and move shit around. Poorboy why don't u hit me up when u wanna roll out there? As long as the weather stays dry I will prolly be up there Sunday morningish. I'm gonna let the wifey sleep in and then I will roll out
krono7s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 12:05 PM   #77
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by krono7s View Post
That's f&*(l% up that someone would just show up and move shit around. Poorboy why don't u hit me up when u wanna roll out there? As long as the weather stays dry I will prolly be up there Sunday morningish. I'm gonna let the wifey sleep in and then I will roll out
sounds good bro though the bully might be m.i.a but ill still come and hangout
Old 11-05-2011, 09:08 AM   #78
Quarry Creeper

Ok, free and clear to crawl tmr! Not sure what time I will be there, but I'm going
Old 11-05-2011, 02:22 PM   #79
Pebble Pounder

You guys don't know me but you will after tomorrow. I will try to be there before 10:00. Most likely around 9:00. I live in Scotland Neck,NC. 93 miles but I want to try my XR10 on something besides what I have built. I will bring a few pics to show you what I play on.
One-eyed Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 02:47 PM   #80
Quarry Creeper

One eyed jack... can't wait to meet u. I'm just gonna let the wifey sleep in and then I will head up to debbies