Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > Axial AX-10 Scorpion

Notices

Thread: Educate me.....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2012, 12:48 PM   #21
Rock Crawler

Default Re: Educate me.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by C*H*U*D View Post
The next time you are in that area, go to The Crawlspace in Arvada. Ikaika can answer all of your questions, and get you on the right path. He has an indoor crawling area so bring your rig with you

And he doesn't have any airplanes, copters of boats there either...crawlers only!
Man I wish I still lived in Brighton. That place sounds AWESOME. Most of the LHS that I go to have no clue about crawlers.
dstrbd1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-13-2012, 12:51 PM   #22
No idea what I'm doing

Quote:
Originally Posted by dstrbd1 View Post
Man I wish I still lived in Brighton. That place sounds AWESOME. Most of the LHS that I go to have no clue about crawlers.
Move back

It really is something else. Crawlers only, warm place to crawl and comp during the winter and the crowd is great...lot's of fun to hang out there.

If someone hadn't gone and scheduled Valentines Day on a Tuesday, I'd be there tomorrow night
C*H*U*D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 12:55 PM   #23
Rock Crawler

Just remember.... When she is happy. You are happy!!! And that means more crawl time later
dstrbd1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 02:03 PM   #24
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by C*H*U*D View Post
The next time you are in that area, go to The Crawlspace in Arvada. Ikaika can answer all of your questions, and get you on the right path. He has an indoor crawling area so bring your rig with you

And he doesn't have any airplanes, copters of boats there either...crawlers only!
That's one that I don't think I have been to. I have been to a few of the other hobby shops in the Denver area that have indoor crawling set ups but always felt overwhelmed when I go in (I'm not a very social person) and just leave. Might have to go there next time I'm up that way (might be going to Creste Butte this weekend) and ask a few questions.

Oh and I would bring my rig but that's part of the reason why I'm thinking about upgrading to Lipo's because my current pack isn't staying soldered together too well so right now it doesn't even work from when pack became unsoldered the last time.

Nick
Rocfrog is offline   Reply With Quote

Educate me..... - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Educate me snohiker Electronics 6 01-03-2012 05:24 AM
This is to educate you fellas. Tronk Chit Chat 48 11-30-2006 05:45 AM