Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs Brand Specific Tech > Axial Brand Scale Rock Crawlers > Axial SCX-10

Notices

Thread: Its the scx10....NO.....its another damn JeeP???

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2015, 05:57 PM   #121

Default Re: Its the scx10....NO.....its another damn JeeP???

I've read a lot of complaints about liscenced products for scale trucks and at the same time people demanding more scale details on the trucks??? Make up your mind. If you want trucks that look like a 1:1 truck then your going to see more licensed stuff!
SCRPNBY is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-10-2015, 09:35 PM   #122
Rock Stacker

The issue isn't licensing.... We love licensed products! In fact, WE WANT MORE!!!!! What we don't love is the lack of variety from our "favorite" brand known as Axial. This revolves around their lack of creativity for releasing "new" rigs on the same old SCX Chassis, with slightly new bodies and some silly irrelevant licensed accessories added just so they can jack up the price. Keep in mind if the kit price was still the same as the original Pickup($230?) then we wouldn't be complaining as much. It would still just be an old platform that kicks ass for a budget friendly price.

Also realize the scale details we want are things like deep body lines/distinct features, Grilles, 3D in-body light housings, and scale axles. Basically all the features that really make a rig look real. That body being licensed would be the icing on the cake. BTW I'm still waiting on all of the features I mentioned in my post in this thread way back when. I don't think we will ever see the SCX-10 V2.0 that we all want.

BTW, Way to dig up a year old thread that was started to basically complain about Axial's lack of imagination. Since then there has been enough released that axial should be taking a serious look at updating their current SCX-10.

Ben
88RRC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 10:48 AM   #123
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Propane View Post
Axial provides a great platform. All these are custom built Axial rigs including the 6x6 using an extended SCX10 chassis and running gear.
Attachment 277753

Kling-On RC
"The Original Spot to Let Your RC Hang"
Kling-On RC "The Original Spot to let Your RC Hang!"
www.shop.klingonrc.com
are you still selling those wall hanging RC mounts?
ussprinceton2004 is offline   Reply With Quote

Its the scx10....NO.....its another damn JeeP??? - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
scx10 converted to leaf springs.. why do these things break so damn easy?? m1009cucv Axial SCX-10 25 08-29-2018 09:00 AM
SCX10 Jeep Rubicon transforms into Camp a Girls Jeep CodesEmpire Axial SCX-10 32 05-23-2014 02:19 PM
SCX10 Based Jeep JK & Jeep Comanche FattyMcJ Scale Videos! 0 03-17-2013 03:59 PM
damn parts jeep b2bomber General Crawlers 5 07-03-2006 01:04 PM