RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Axial XR10 (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/axial-xr10/)
-   -   ZZR's...now it's a REMEDY 3.5 (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/axial-xr10/445800-zzrs-now-its-remedy-3-5-a.html)

ClassiCutCustoms 05-17-2014 05:27 AM

Stephan, you are correct. Bruce and Derrick are wonderful guys and a great team. I have met them both and was very impressed with what they have done. You will be very happy with the results. Those pictures are amazing...... You are a artist!

BDN 05-17-2014 10:49 AM

Re: ZZR's...now it's a REMEDY 3.5

Thanks Stephan, Happy to have you on board "thumbsup" Great pic's, looking forward to seeing the build

Snatch 05-17-2014 11:02 AM

Very nice Chassis and pics too!
Hope to see you soon,I´m very curious if you can push the limits with your new car "thumbsup"

david511 05-17-2014 02:10 PM

hi stef
soon the beautiful 2.2 supercrawl you run with?

M_ENERGY 05-17-2014 02:30 PM

Looking good my friend!! Also looking forward to Nats this year!!! "thumbsup"

ZZR 1100 Racer 05-17-2014 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrawlrKing (Post 4778921)
Stephan, you should be very happy, that thing just world !!!!

For shure I'm very happy with my choose:mrgreen:

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClassiCutCustoms (Post 4778930)
Stephan, you are correct. Bruce and Derrick are wonderful guys and a great team. I have met them both and was very impressed with what they have done. You will be very happy with the results. Those pictures are amazing...... You are a artist!

I think the same like you do, Barry. In september i hope to see my team personally. Hope to meet you too - it seems you are also a cool guy. Otherwise you did't post up here some words...i think you understood what i mean:mrgreen:
Your person are also doing a lot for the scene. Don't stop"thumbsup"
Thanks for compliment - i always try my best to get a good shoot :mrgreen:

Quote:

Originally Posted by BDN (Post 4779083)
Thanks Stephan, Happy to have you on board "thumbsup" Great pic's, looking forward to seeing the build

Thanks Bruce!!! Also very happy to be on bord and glad that you like my pics"thumbsup"

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snatch (Post 4779091)
Very nice Chassis and pics too!
Hope to see you soon,I´m very curious if you can push the limits with your new car "thumbsup"

Hey Chris, yes I think i will do that...my own limits. See you soon on the rocks for some REMEDY practice time. You with the new Bully 2 axles and me with the good working plastic!! Why you did't start a build tread...hurry up;-)

Quote:

Originally Posted by david511 (Post 4779212)
hi stef
soon the beautiful 2.2 supercrawl you run with?

Hey David - yes i will also start there. The first german Beer is on my check"thumbsup"...for all my friends from france:mrgreen:

Quote:

Originally Posted by M_ENERGY (Post 4779241)
Looking good my friend!! Also looking forward to Nats this year!!! "thumbsup"

Hi Derrick! Thanks a lot! Really looking forward to comp with my team in september. I will give my best with the REMEDY 3.5!! First round on my check too!!

david511 05-18-2014 11:28 AM

Thanks Bruce!!! Also very happy to be on bord and glad that you like my pics"thumbsup"

cool hic...:mrgreen:

ZZR 1100 Racer 05-18-2014 12:11 PM

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/05/19/usy2evab.jpg

Del Monte 05-18-2014 12:38 PM

From one amazing chassis to another, not a bad move "thumbsup"

Zarizi Tech 05-19-2014 12:44 PM

Looking awesome Stephan! "thumbsup"

ZZR 1100 Racer 05-29-2014 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Del Monte (Post 4779923)
From one amazing chassis to another, not a bad move "thumbsup"

You say it and just as it is Jake.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zarizi Tech (Post 4780825)
Looking awesome Stephan! "thumbsup"

Thank you Samu!

After i fixed all together i tested my remedy 3.5 more than some minutes and i have to say...i really love it!! Really stable and so much ways to go for the perfect setup! Great job BmachineRC!! Tha's the rig what i'm all time looking for!!!

At the moment i did use:
- shock innerlimiter in front (more infos after the supercrawl)
- no shock innerlimmiter at rear
- 45wt oil front
- 70wt oil rear
- spaced out dumpers in front and rear
- spaced out upperlinkmounts front/rear

Last week i did have problems with my very old sidewinders and i installed the holmes mini's i got long time before. I really loved my sidewinders but after i changed settings to the lipocutoff of the minis they work much better than my sidewinders. So much power - really impressive. Great job on these great parts Mr. Holmes!
I always was wondering what kind of effort SkaldidDog operates in order to use the minis. Now I know why!!!!

Last saturday i did have a 7 hours practice with a friend of mine. Snatch also change to the remedy 3.5 but he use the new RC4WD revolution axcles...Bully's 2. he also go with MUCH more weight in front. It was a really cool day and was good to see how the different setup works with the remedy 3.5 and also a lot of practice we took at home.
The scratch panels you see on my rig i made one night before the practice day. I will change them in some days. I made them only for practicetime.

Because my lady was not really glad with the lot of crawl i made i have to to go last sunday to the zoo. Wow - there was some cool rocks for comping in some areas...course one next to the lions...

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/05/29/e2eqebyg.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/05/29/usu3u9yv.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/05/29/hetuma3y.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/05/29/5eqapeme.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/05/29/a2u8u8yp.jpg

I'm also switching over to the RC4WD lightweight gearset. Perfect fitting - much better than the HR ones. The carbonmotorplate did work perfect since i got them long time before.
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/05/29/7umehune.jpg

Zarizi Tech 05-29-2014 10:10 AM

Both of the rigs looks great! I figured my shit out, and I'm heading to Germany next weekend, so see you soon my friend! "thumbsup"

ZZR 1100 Racer 05-29-2014 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zarizi Tech (Post 4790420)
Both of the rigs looks great! I figured my shit out, and I'm heading to Germany next weekend, so see you soon my friend! "thumbsup"

Sounds great that you are one the start with your sister at the supercrawl! I know that your are in perfect compcondition but i'm really(not only words) very happy to got the chance to battle with you and the other great drivers for the win. You did have much more practice with your pro rig but today i felt like one pice with the remedy 3.5 and it worked really good...we will see:mrgreen:

...your first beer goes on my check"thumbsup"

Zarizi Tech 05-29-2014 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZZR 1100 Racer (Post 4790448)
Sounds great that you are one the start with your sister at the supercrawl! I know that your are in perfect compcondition but i'm really(not only words) very happy to got the chance to battle with you and the other great drivers for the win. You did have much more practice with your pro rig but today i felt like one pice with the remedy 3.5 and it worked really good...we will see:mrgreen:

...your first beer goes on my check"thumbsup"

Thanks Stephan! Looking forward that first beer! Are we in the same hotel?

I'm happy with the pro rig, but could've trained more... Yours does look better now, than it was in Spain. 8) There are many great drivers attending. We can't count off the french and the brits from this list either... "thumbsup"

ClassiCutCustoms 05-29-2014 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zarizi Tech (Post 4790466)
............. There are many great drivers attending. We can't count off the french and the brits from this list either... "thumbsup"

Stephan and Samu, I hope to be sending some excited French to comp with you next week. They are just finishing up new trucks as well and I have been sending emails helping them with setup. They are looking forward to SC and some new challenges. Good luck to all of your trucks.

ZZR 1100 Racer 05-29-2014 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zarizi Tech (Post 4790466)
Thanks Stephan! Looking forward that first beer! Are we in the same hotel?

I'm happy with the pro rig, but could've trained more... Yours does look better now, than it was in Spain. 8) There are many great drivers attending. We can't count off the french and the brits from this list either... "thumbsup"

No, we are not in the same Hotel, but i think we will see us at the steakhouse.
We did arrive on thursday evening.
No, we can't count the french and brits drivers from the list, but ...i like to meet them one time more and have a little battle and beer with them. Don't forget the netherlands and perhaps one or two drivers from spain.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClassiCutCustoms (Post 4790472)
Stephan and Samu, I hope to be sending some excited French to comp with you next week. They are just finishing up new trucks as well and I have been sending emails helping them with setup. They are looking forward to SC and some new challenges. Good luck to all of your trucks.

Yes i know!! I'm reading also very activ the berg builds and i did have seen a lot of dog's...! Is Maduff's postman also on the start:mrgreen:

...can't wait to comp again with all that cool guys...we will have fun...that's for shure...:mrgreen:

ClassiCutCustoms 05-29-2014 11:56 AM

Yes...... Maduff finally paid the postman enough money to receive his package. 8-) I have three sets over in France now and have two more to ship. PACA was good to my sales and I have been busy for a month now. I am almost done with Laurent (Slash11) and have parts to build for Yzik (Cedric). You may want to look over David511 truck or Francis....... Lol. You know my axles fit any chassis.... Hint hint
... Lol

pat13 05-29-2014 12:00 PM

cool stephan
see you at dortmund "thumbsup"

ZZR 1100 Racer 05-29-2014 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClassiCutCustoms (Post 4790510)
Yes...... Maduff finally paid the postman enough money to receive his package

:mrgreen:

Quote:

You may want to look over David511 truck or Francis

I will have a eye on them on friday practicecourses we will drive together and if they work to good i will call a dogcatcher8)

Quote:

Yes...You know my axles fit any chassis....

Perhaps i will do that. Next year i will change my axles. RC4WD's Bully 2 or your nice parts...we will see...

Quote:

Originally Posted by pat13 (Post 4790512)
cool stephan
see you at dortmund "thumbsup"

yes, see you soon Pat"thumbsup"

M_ENERGY 06-12-2014 07:18 PM

Congrats on your finishes at Supercrawl! Especially considering a pretty big change right before the big event.