Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Competitions and Events > WRCCA Championship Series > AZ Summer Shootout by NARCCA

Notices

Thread: RECON G6 "Tombstones & Cards" at the NARCCA AZ SUMMER SHOOTOUT, PRESCOTT, AZ

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2014, 12:27 AM   #41
RCC Addict

Default Re: RECON G6 "Tombstones & Cards" at the NARCCA AZ SUMMER SHOOTOUT, PRESCOTT, AZ

I'm disappointed that I'll miss this event, but with SWSC the prior weekend I just don't see it happening. Watson lake is awesome, I think we just scratched the surface of it last year... after the cops hauled away the crazy lady...

Oh yeah 1.9 FTW
Big Daddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2014, 12:43 AM   #42
Pebble Pounder

Location: Between the thoughts of yesterday and the ideas of tomorrow
Default Re: RECON G6 "Tombstones & Cards" at the NARCCA AZ SUMMER SHOOTOUT, PRESCOTT, AZ

Make excuses Kevin. Be there!!
Also trying my hand at 1.9 this time.
Blades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 10:49 AM   #43
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysan View Post
go skrew yourself drivin mf.. whoever the hell you are...lol

So essentially, you are mad because you are an uneducated, unemployed drain on society. And because all of us that are working and paying taxes so that you get your monthly check from the man you elected( see Obama). You now feel that we should make special considerations for your lazy ass. Well maybe you should not spend all of your food stamps on $400 scale cars if you cannot afford $25 for a day of fun.

I encourage you to try to make it out. I have been to many, many G6s. And I know from experience that it is worth more than $25, I now have many memories that will last me a life time.

BIG Props to Parker, 808, and Rivas for putting on such a great event!
TREE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 08:36 PM   #44

what if we show up and run the g6 and don't pay. what then
dand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 12:27 AM   #45

i was only sayin for the people coming for one day not the peeps campin and particapating in the entire event..with jobs you tool... that can only go one day...as it has been in the past..last year 3 older dudes left at 7ish because we hadn,t started any scale stuff...and drove back to valley...i aint talkin about me
roysan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 12:33 AM   #46

just didnt want to leave out the people without 100.000 $ rv. and credit cards to order camp spot to feel invited too... some peeps only come sat.. some only sunday..
Old 03-03-2014, 12:36 AM   #47

and yes 25 is welllllll worth it if your there for whole event or can be...but that takes alot ... thats not in the cards for lots of people
Old 03-03-2014, 12:48 AM   #48

most the people in the valley can only get away from there wives, job , dogs , watever for few hours on sunday evenings.. from my experience... so a 10 buck no score.. tag along for one day would be nice for those people there for few hours
Old 03-03-2014, 12:50 AM   #49

you got to much racist hatred there tree.. should work on that
Old 03-03-2014, 05:46 AM   #50
I wanna be Dave

This is a 2 day event, if you can't participate on both days, it may not be worth your time/money, that's a decision each person needs to make.

The fee is what it is, so lets get past this and move on.

This is one of the reasons why it is so god damn hard to get an event going in this state. Its $25, most of us have spent more then that on just the tires we run. You will get a lot of drive time and a great experience, if you so choose to have one.

If you just want to do a trail run, maybe this isn't for you, I don't know what else to say.
Erin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 05:46 AM   #51
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by dand View Post

Really?
Erin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 06:10 AM   #52
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
you got to much racist hatred there tree.. should work on that
Racist?
Where the hell did you get racism from what I said?
I do not know how you read that, but there was absolutely no racism even implied in what I said.

Maybe I should do what others seem to have to for you and get you a picture book so you may understand because apparently you cannot read.
TREE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 08:13 AM   #53
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erin View Post
This is a 2 day event, if you can't participate on both days, it may not be worth your time/money, that's a decision each person needs to make.

The fee is what it is, so lets get past this and move on.

This is one of the reasons why it is so god damn hard to get an event going in this state. Its $25, most of us have spent more then that on just the tires we run. You will get a lot of drive time and a great experience, if you so choose to have one.

If you just want to do a trail run, maybe this isn't for you, I don't know what else to say.
Nail on head.
Simon_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 08:37 AM   #54
Pebble Pounder

for those that are pissing about entry fees, try this.......

the organizers of the shootout have said that we can set up a u4rc course close to the area and have races there Friday & sat, maybe sunday, afternoon and it's
FREE...FREE....FREE......
the event will be
"run what ya brung"
only requirements:
1/10 scale only and no gas, just electric.
(if enough interest, we can set up classes at future events and (charge entry fees )
depending on entrants weather we use motox format or heat/semi etc format.
tokens of accomplishments (trophy's) for top 3
as this is somewhat of an outlaw event,
draconian/peer pressure rules will be in effect.
if ya'll are interested in this, please say so.
it will help in planning.....
thanks...........db

Last edited by BoulderDan; 03-03-2014 at 12:58 PM.
BoulderDan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 08:50 AM   #55
I wanna be Dave

Quote:

Sounds like a douche move to me.
Jslick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 09:17 AM   #56
I wanna be Dave

Ridiculous
ROWDY RACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 09:23 AM   #57
Rock Crawler

Quote:
go skrew yourself drivin mf.. whoever the hell you are...lol
Quote:
G6 might turn into a demo derby, willys out for blood machining up the custom spikes on the slw hubs now.

Maybe some of these

Moving on....
Lets see some of the competitors rigs

Last edited by nappahdog; 03-03-2014 at 09:26 AM.
nappahdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 01:05 PM   #58
It's a scale thing

Camping - paid
Recon G6 - paid
Weekend with the G crew - priceless

I know this will be another epic weekend of RC crawling.....thanks to all you guys for bringing it to AZ!
Attached Images

Bthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 03:29 PM   #59

You must be a big baller too! Welcome to the club.
pwillis52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 03:33 PM   #60
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwillis52 View Post
You must be a big baller too! Welcome to the club.
do I detect a new underground, cultlike club
with a secret handshake & shit, starting to form ?
BoulderDan is offline   Reply With Quote

RECON G6 "Tombstones & Cards" at the NARCCA AZ SUMMER SHOOTOUT, PRESCOTT, AZ - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
RECON G6 "Tombstones & Cards" at the NARCCA AZ SUMMER SHOOTOUT, PRESCOTT, AZ DRIVNMF Recon G6 13 05-20-2014 08:15 PM
RECON G6 "The Fix" & "The Cure" Pyramid Lake Nevada DRIVNMF Recon G6 29 10-05-2013 03:15 PM
AZ Summer Shootout in Prescott CRAWLER-DAD Arizona 5 06-11-2013 03:37 PM
RECON G6 Challenge "The Superlift Southern Showdown G6" & "Outlaw Terra-X" DRIVNMF Recon G6 227 10-19-2012 10:26 AM
RECON G6 Challenge & Rock Riot "Cantina for the Con" DRIVNMF Recon G6 166 10-01-2012 05:09 PM