Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: !!!!!! >>>breaking into patricks <<< !!!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-06-2009, 05:33 PM   #101
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x4wheelier View Post
so just letting every one know I'm not going to back down and I'm not going to stop crawling and I'm going to turn my negativity into a positive and i feel like i can change my appearances about what i did and try and make things better.
were not saying stop crawling, just to wath your back and avoid pats friends, and people on this site, even if you know what you did is wrong, people still f-ing hate people that, well 2 things, no 3 things, cheat, steal, and lie i think those are the worst pet pieves of everyone i know, and this shit of killing yourself, f-u-k that, nothing is worth killing youself over, well unless you kill your wife and kids then i guess theres nothing to live for,,, but you get my point, you cant post shit like this and not expect to get this much shit about it, its that much worse on here cause when you go to buy or trade with someone, your honesty is all you have, so for dam sure you wont get people to sell to or trade with you, just learn from this and forget the negative shit we all say, its a get off your chest type of thing, just learn from and move on and grow older and wiser
lizard017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-06-2009, 05:54 PM   #102
Pebble Pounder

i wont go that far just letting every one know how i feel and thats y pat told me to do this because i feel like him when he came home and his parts were missing
4x4wheelier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 05:59 PM   #103
Quarry Creeper

dude its cool you both manned up and posted like he wanted, its a live and learn, and maybe youll learn from this
lizard017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 06:00 PM   #104
Pebble Pounder

uuuuhhhhhh............yyyyyyaaaaaaaaaa i will...
4x4wheelier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 06:31 PM   #105
Debunking old stereotypes

You know 4x4wheelier, I live in a big city, there are thousands of underprivileged kids around here. Many of them never even know their father, many have lost a parent to drug overdoses, street crime, prison etc. Many even live on the street. Even more have a daddy pimping momma, selling crack out the window, and living in slums.
Now some of these kids will take the easy road, and blame their failure in life on their parents. Sit back and follow in their parents paths.
Some will make the decision to rise above it, they've lived it, and don't want to continue living that lifestyle. They will rise above themselves, and work to better their lives, and not sit back, and take the easy route and blame their parents. For those kids, it's their parents lifestyle, and cycle, that they want to break.
You can be either One of those kids, you can rise above yourself, and decide I want better for my life, I want to be a responsible adult, and a better parent to my kids then my parents were/are to me.
It's your choice, you either want to be a lowlife, and blame your parents, the system, or make any other excuse you can to stay that way.
Or, you can tell yourself, you want better, and strive, and work hard to better yourself.
It's all up to you, and how much strength you can find within yourself to want to be better, to what a better life and make something of yourself.
Many kids that are doctors, lawyers, sports figures etc have done it, broken they cycle of poverty, bad choices by their parent and made themselves who they are today. One of those is a former friend of mine, who was a Major League Baseball player with 2 World Series rings. He was raised in the drug filled slums of Chicago, and rose above it all because he wanted better for his own family. RIP Kirby Puckett former Minnesota Twin.

Patrick has given you the chance to make the decision.
It's all up to you now.
Good luck to you!!
freetimecrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 06:35 PM   #106

Dont make the mistake of coming around my house

Mudjunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 06:48 PM   #107
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x4wheelier View Post
im only 15 and i didnt know what i was doing.
bullshit, try again turds ................bob

bob1961 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 06:54 PM   #108
RCC Addict

This makes me mad, and sad at the same time. Patrick is one of the coolest guys I've met in my little time into crawling. Anymore I'll come to the comps just to see him and some of the other good guys here locally. He's a bigger person than I am, actually letting you guys off the hook like that.

I hope you can change your ways, boys. I don't envy the path you've cut for yourselves.
DeaDShorT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 07:09 PM   #109
Pebble Pounder

Honestly, you are gonna have alot of work ahead of you to even get neutral in the trust zone. I had neighbors break into my house when we were on vacation. They will never have my trust, ever. Seriously, I don't know if you understand how lucky you are. I had to help decide if we were going to press charges on 4 friends from whom I have known since I was 5. I pressed charges, I could care less what was taking it was just material goods. I had people that I thought I could trust invade my personal space. They took the my privacy, the one thing everyone should have. You need to change, and make it a big change. To even think of breaking in to some ones house should have sent off a red flag.
RedNeck Rc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 08:07 PM   #110
Rock Stacker

I hope you two are going to the comp on Sunday. What 666 did for you is beyond what many would have done. A cop or judge could have slapped cuffs on you and told you how bad you were, but Patrick did the best thing he could have done for you....he made you realize how many people you screwed over by doing this- we are all in this together as friends, even though we compete for ourselves. Any local in this group would have helped you out and given you any parts advice or help you needed.

So, back to going to the comp on Sunday- you need to show up and face what you did and prove to us all that you are truly sorry for what you did to Patrick, and also prove to us that you are worth helping.
Jgoodall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 08:25 PM   #111
Rock Crawler

hey man, you got of easy. pat did you a huge favor! i hope you realise that, and understand why he did that. now turn the other cheek and turn your life around and maybe...just maybe.....i mean you have a snowballs chance in hell...you'll earn back some trust but don't pull this "i'm young and i don't know what i'm doing" crap. i could see that if you were like 5...maybe, but 15, you should have your permit. you can't go and hit a person with the car and say " i didn't know i wasn't supposed to hit him." But enough talk, start over, this is your second and LAST chance, SO GET IT RIGHT! i hope you turn your life around Good Luck to ya.
-Austin
amorton94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 09:05 PM   #112