Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: Life sucks, i got rejected by the hottest girl in school.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2009, 11:16 PM   #21
www.team3sixrc.com

I knew this was gonna happen, I let my wife read it and she was laughing her a$$ off.

Dude, your in 8th grade. when you turn 30 you'll remember this say what the hell did I post that for!

A little advice for ya.
1. " LOL! i was like about to cry kuz i liked her all through middle school and she rejected me"
Dont EVER tell grown men that you were gonna cry, dont tell anyone you were gonna cry, dont even think about it! Cry because someone close to you died, or because your dog got hot by a car.

2. Your in 8th grade! your going to cross so many chicks along the way on your path to be a man that this little want you have isnt going to matter. Go to a few parties get drunk and knock one off

3. Chicks dig guys with confidence, Chicks dig guys that dont hang all over them, Chicks dig guys that dont act like they need them.

4. Quit texting girls to ask them out, If you cant say it to their face, thats probably why she said no!

If I were you I would just delete this thread.
team3six is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-21-2009, 11:22 PM   #22
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by team3six View Post
I knew this was gonna happen, I let my wife read it and she was laughing her a$$ off.

Dude, your in 8th grade. when you turn 30 you'll remember this say what the hell did I post that for!

A little advice for ya.
1. " LOL! i was like about to cry kuz i liked her all through middle school and she rejected me"
Dont EVER tell grown men that you were gonna cry, dont tell anyone you were gonna cry, dont even think about it! Cry because someone close to you died, or because your dog got hot by a car.

2. Your in 8th grade! your going to cross so many chicks along the way on your path to be a man that this little want you have isnt going to matter. Go to a few parties get drunk and knock one off

3. Chicks dig guys with confidence, Chicks dig guys that dont hang all over them, Chicks dig guys that dont act like they need them.

4. Quit texting girls to ask them out, If you cant say it to their face, thats probably why she said no!

If I were you I would just delete this thread.
Amen!
701 Technique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 11:24 PM   #23
RCC Addict

Default Kid Change The Topic...

Quote:
Originally Posted by minisaba View Post
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
I don't even thinks its legal for him to speak about her that way... but still funny you mention we're grown ass men. Give him a break his growing up.

Well let me be the one to teach him right from wrong. It's alright to think what you want. Kid go take a cold shower and calm your butt down. :?
fernando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 12:11 AM   #24
Who's your Daddy-0!

Post a picture of the girl and lets see what we are working with and see if we can get you this dream girl.

First lesson, use spell check! Don't text a girl to ask her out! When she says no don't type back "LOL"! At your age let the girl get over the X for a minute before you try and get her! When you grow up that will work because it's a rebound screw Now she is just broken up over puppy love, and you are to

Do you have a car? Money? Job? Friends? All of these are a must at your age unless your related to "John Holmes"!

So let's get some answers and some pictures of said girl!
TattooKenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 12:22 AM   #25
D-Wray 4 Prez!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TattooKenny View Post
Post a picture of the girl and lets see what we are working with and see if we can get you this dream girl.

First lesson, use spell check! Don't text a girl to ask her out! When she says no don't type back "LOL"! At your age let the girl get over the X for a minute before you try and get her! When you grow up that will work because it's a rebound screw Now she is just broken up over puppy love, and you are to

Do you have a car? Money? Job? Friends? All of these are a must at your age unless your related to "John Holmes"!

So let's get some answers and some pictures of said girl!
Yes, bring the child forth.
Frankenwheely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 05:41 AM   #26
I wanna be Dave

Speaking as a grown ass man, here's some tips to getting the hotties to want you:

Chicks love guys that can hold their liquor. Go get totally shit-faced and show up on her porch at 3 a.m. Sing whatever passes for a love song these days. Throw rocks at her bedroom window, or windows at random if you don't know which one it is.

Spray painting her name on an overpass (try to spell it right, or at least recognizably wrong) along with I LUV YOO makes girls of all ages go squishy. Unfortunately they won't know who wrote it, so paint your name and phone number on there as well.

Follow her everywhere. That shows her you're interested. When she goes to the bathroom, put on a skirt and follow her in. Talk about yourself in a high-pitched girl voice: "hey what do you think about that {insert your name here}, I think he's totally hot and really not creepy at all." Then she'll know there's competition for your affections and she'll want you that much more.

The real hotties can be picky about who they go out with; self-confidence is key to projecting that "yeah you want me" image. In a world where everyone's got their drawers showing, go one better and walk around with your wang out. Nothing says confidence like showing your wang. When you're talking to her, just be cool, don't start rubbing one out just yet. Let her make the first move!

Hope this helps.

Last edited by microgoat; 09-22-2009 at 05:50 AM.
microgoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 06:03 AM   #27
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by microgoat View Post
Speaking as a grown ass man, here's some tips to getting the hotties to want you:

Chicks love guys that can hold their liquor. Go get totally shit-faced and show up on her porch at 3 a.m. Sing whatever passes for a love song these days. Throw rocks at her bedroom window, or windows at random if you don't know which one it is.

Spray painting her name on an overpass (try to spell it right, or at least recognizably wrong) along with I LUV YOO makes girls of all ages go squishy. Unfortunately they won't know who wrote it, so paint your name and phone number on there as well.

Follow her everywhere. That shows her you're interested. When she goes to the bathroom, put on a skirt and follow her in. Talk about yourself in a high-pitched girl voice: "hey what do you think about that {insert your name here}, I think he's totally hot and really not creepy at all." Then she'll know there's competition for your affections and she'll want you that much more.

The real hotties can be picky about who they go out with; self-confidence is key to projecting that "yeah you want me" image. In a world where everyone's got their drawers showing, go one better and walk around with your wang out. Nothing says confidence like showing your wang. When you're talking to her, just be cool, don't start rubbing one out just yet. Let her make the first move!

Hope this helps.
This is probably the best advice in this thread kid, use it
nismotuningrocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 06:16 AM   #28
Rock Crawler

Keep trying.Be persistant and only stop when you get a restraining order!
72Blazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 06:19 AM   #29
I wanna be Dave

This is the exact reason why all these girls are turning Lesbian. The boys today don't know how to treat a girl (or even talk to them).

Not to mention, they never finish the job...

There were never this many Lesbians when I was in school. In fact, there wasn't one. But that was over 25 years ago...
Rckcrwlr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 06:37 AM   #30
Quarry Creeper

Same here man... Yea never text a girl to ask her out, if you're not man enough to walk up to her and ask, you're not man enough to even scrape the gum off the bottom of her shoes. Have some confidence in yourself first, don't dress like you just rolled out of bed, don't stare at her boobs, look her in the eyes... if she says yes then you can stare at her boobs. Treat her like a person, not a conquest, goes a long ways because girls talk.
megacabcummins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 06:59 AM   #31
RCC Addict

well little fella I know how you feel, I just got my rejection letter from e-harmony monday. It was rejected. Evidently on question 14 it asked what I like to see in a woman? my penis was not the correct answer!!!!
hbj069 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 07:30 AM   #32
Old guy

All these grown men are rejects.

Go to her face to face and tell her if she needs a friend you are there for her.
If she laughs in your face, tell her she stuffs and go like a new girl.

When I was in 8th grade I told a girl that she stuffed and she showed me that she didn't That was my 1st flash.
So I thought that worked out really good. I said the same thing to another girl and thats when I got my only Tattoo, she stab me in the leg with her ink pin. I'm 50 now and still got the tattoo.

Be brave and be careful. I don't think she was aiming for my leg.
ROCKEDUP RICKY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 07:34 AM   #33
I wanna be Dave

just show her your wiener in the hallway. you will win her over then
helhedded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 07:45 AM   #34
I wanna be Dave

I had a friend request the other day on Facebook from the "hottest girl in my school" (keep in mind that was 12+ yrs ago that I graduated)... I decided to look at her pictures even though no way in hell I would list her as a friend. You should see her, nastiest looking thing you can imagine. Now the chic that was my neighbor for 15+ yrs and was always just average or maybe even a little below, she is one of the hottest women I have seen in a long time. Time and age do weird things...
jetboat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 07:49 AM   #35
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by microgoat View Post

Hope this helps.
WTF..... I wish someone had told me that 17 years ago!
jwcustomwurks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 07:59 AM   #36
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKEDUP RICKY View Post
I said the same thing to another girl and thats when I got my only Tattoo, she stab me in the leg with her ink pin. I'm 50 now and still got the tattoo.

Be brave and be careful. I don't think she was aiming for my leg.
DonsATV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 08:13 AM   #37
06 Super National Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbj069 View Post
well little fella I know how you feel, I just got my rejection letter from e-harmony monday. It was rejected. Evidently on question 14 it asked what I like to see in a woman? my penis was not the correct answer!!!!
Tell me about it.

JasonInAugusta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 09:21 AM   #38
I wanna be Dave

LOL

8th grade was like 14 years and 5 dozen vaginas ago.

wait till yoi get a car and chest hair lil dude lol
BEELZEBOB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 02:18 PM   #39
[HOONIGAN]

Since when did RCC turn into a teenage mangina soap opera....
Wrecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 02:42 PM   #40
I wanna be Dave

pretty girl in school equals high maintanence$$$$$ there goes all your rc money
kasper is offline   Reply With Quote