Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat
Loading

Notices

Thread: Cashier attacks customers at mcdonalds

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-17-2011, 05:22 PM   #81
Rock Crawler
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Delta B.C.
Posts: 552
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by djjiz View Post
I'll beat the next chick down with a pipe for slapping me.
i think context or situation is important here, im in no way advocing woman beating..in the cashier situation he had a right to defend himself, those bitches didnt stop with the slap they jumped the counter after him..if it was just a slap and no jumping the counter it would of ended there likley
vonclod is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-17-2011, 05:35 PM   #82
Rock Crawler
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: bridgeport
Posts: 738
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonclod View Post
your point?
if someone who may be armed comes at me they are gonna go down..dont give a fawk about the gender
My point is towards RANOVRU comment on page 2 were he said(i would never hit a lady,however those 2 were not ladies??If you come at me like a man,i'll beat you like a man?well,your kinda controdicting yourself in that statement so i replied with:

what they do,grow penises when they jumped over the counter...regardless how this plays out,they are women plain and simple.
Am i missing something here??
GREEDY GENIUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 05:37 PM   #83
Rock Crawler
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: bridgeport
Posts: 738
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RANOVRU View Post
No, its not. Thats the point.

A fiesty wife is not the same as being attacked by a random drunk woman.
Dude,are you listening to yourself??

How are they not women just because they come at you

Ok so lets just say they had a knife,that makes them men?..NO THEY ARE STILL WOOMEN
GREEDY GENIUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 05:39 PM   #84
MODERATOR™
 
EeePee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ohio
Posts: 18,928
Default

So are you going to let a woman with a knife stab you because she's a woman, or are you going to defend yourself?

That to me, is their point.

I know I would have gone into adrenaline overdrive as soon as she jumped over the counter. The slap is one thing, the intent to attack is another level.
EeePee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 05:41 PM   #85
RCC Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Seattle
Posts: 1,765
Default

Where's the knife?
djjiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 05:49 PM   #86
Rock Crawler
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: bridgeport
Posts: 738
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EeePee View Post
So are you going to let a woman with a knife stab you because she's a woman, or are you going to defend yourself?

That to me, is their point.

I know I would have gone into adrenaline overdrive as soon as she jumped over the counter. The slap is one thing, the intent to attack is another level.
OMG DUDE..that's not my point

Nowhere along the lines did i say it wasn't fair,wrong or whatever,i'm just saying how are they not WOMEN
GREEDY GENIUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 06:07 PM   #87
I wanna be Dave
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: cape crud... will you be my friend
Posts: 2,088
Default

yea, to me they crossed the line from being women to being douche bags when they decided to start hollering inside the store trying to escalate the situation. they went from douche bags to animals when they slapped the cashier. then they continued to stray away from being " women " when they jumped over the counter and became the enemy.

sad to say the inner city mentality is a bit different than most of us know. i can be willing to bet that the cashier will be getting a dose of revenge coming to him because those two hood rats are probably know to associate with other hardened ego males that have suffered further hardships inside this inner city dwelling lifestyle than the cashier and are willing to defend themselves and their sort of pride with illegally acquired fire arms.

i love my wife as the woman that she is. she might get pissed off now and then and chuck shit at me but it's cool i can duck. i know that she won't allow it to go further than me so i am comfortable not defending myself or jumping to the offensive. my son's mother on the other hand was a trained fighter for ladies kick boxing and she has attacked me a few times. she's one crazy italian that had no problem becoming very physical during confrontation. one time we were arguing over money and i looked up just in time to see a big cambells soup bowl coming across the room and crushing my upper cheek bone. i woke up on the floor a few seconds later to her punching me. once all the white and slow motion effects went away i gained my composure and decked her out cold, then called to report myself to 911.
mainly because i needed stitches for the gash under my eye, but also to get me away from the situation for the night.

( a night of jail and bail for simple assault. )

so what i'm saying is i wouldn't hit a lady, or a woman... but i have defended myself in situations where an individual was displaying actions unbecoming of a lady or woman.
crunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 06:20 PM   #88
Suck it up!
 
Duuuuuuuude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 11,652
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by crunky View Post
so what i'm saying is i wouldn't hit a lady, or a woman... but i have defended myself in situations where an individual was displaying actions unbecoming of a lady or woman.
There ya go.

I wouldn't hit a lady, but I'd definitely smack a bitch back.
Duuuuuuuude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 07:07 PM   #89
Rock Crawler
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: bridgeport
Posts: 738
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by crunky View Post
yea, to me they crossed the line from being women to being douche bags when they decided to start hollering inside the store trying to escalate the situation. they went from douche bags to animals when they slapped the cashier. then they continued to stray away from being " women " when they jumped over the counter and became the enemy.

sad to say the inner city mentality is a bit different than most of us know. i can be willing to bet that the cashier will be getting a dose of revenge coming to him because those two hood rats are probably know to associate with other hardened ego males that have suffered further hardships inside this inner city dwelling lifestyle than the cashier and are willing to defend themselves and their sort of pride with illegally acquired fire arms.

i love my wife as the woman that she is. she might get pissed off now and then and chuck shit at me but it's cool i can duck. i know that she won't allow it to go further than me so i am comfortable not defending myself or jumping to the offensive. my son's mother on the other hand was a trained fighter for ladies kick boxing and she has attacked me a few times. she's one crazy italian that had no problem becoming very physical during confrontation. one time we were arguing over money and i looked up just in time to see a big cambells soup bowl coming across the room and crushing my upper cheek bone. i woke up on the floor a few seconds later to her punching me. once all the white and slow motion effects went away i gained my composure and decked her out cold, then called to report myself to 911.
mainly because i needed stitches for the gash under my eye, but also to get me away from the situation for the night.

( a night of jail and bail for simple assault. )

so what i'm saying is i wouldn't hit a lady, or a woman... but i have defended myself in situations where an individual was displaying actions unbecoming of a lady or woman.

Well said brother
GREEDY GENIUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 07:08 PM   #90
dnf
 
rock hard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Under a big fkn rock.
Posts: 1,901
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GREEDY GENIUS View Post
And??...it's still a women regardless how you put it dude
well I don't personally give a shit what sex an attacker or entruder looks like.
But I think what he meant was they are not "ladies" he said he wouldn't hit a "lady" he didn't say he wouldn't hit a unruly bitch

I will likely assume this women may even be transgenders,and no matter what,I will assume they have aids,hep c,and tb,my goal is it live,their contact with me could have negative affects not felt for yrs later......put em down asap.
Thats what the guy did,he used a club,I would have used lead.

Last edited by rock hard; 10-17-2011 at 07:52 PM.
rock hard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 08:06 PM   #91
RCC Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Seattle
Posts: 1,765
Default

There was never a weapon presented.. Chick to the right had terrible fighting posture so her threat is iffy at best.. Her "man" was around 5'5" and 140lbs.. And they were out numbered 4 to one..

Still can't justify beating anybody down with a pipe..
djjiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 10:49 PM   #92
I wanna be Dave
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: cape crud... will you be my friend
Posts: 2,088
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by djjiz View Post
Still can't justify beating anybody down with a pipe..
... and why not ?

i will put money on it that those two " women " will think twice next time they get the inclination to act out with such lewd behavior in a public setting.

hard lesson learned if you ask me.
crunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 11:18 PM   #93
Rock Crawler
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Delta B.C.
Posts: 552
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by crunky View Post
... and why not ?

i will put money on it that those two " women " will think twice next time they get the inclination to act out with such lewd behavior in a public setting.

hard lesson learned if you ask me.
haha yup and usually the "hard" lessons are the best one,s..fact is those um females took it to the danger level when they jumped the counter..you guys have more guns than citizens in the us so as far as im concerned everyone is potentialy armed..lol, not knockin guns per se..just sayin alot of people carry concealed weapons..gun, knife, whatever
and i bet these 2 idiots have done simular before...it wasnt an attack with a metal rod..more of an intervention..lol, did them a favor..maybee the next guy they attack shoots them like rock would..maybee though they wont go there now

Last edited by vonclod; 10-17-2011 at 11:31 PM.
vonclod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 11:08 AM   #94
RCC Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Seattle
Posts: 1,765
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by crunky View Post
... and why not ?

hard lesson learned if you ask me.
She/He/It wasn't that big of a threat. Jumping a counter could have been handled in a different way.

I worked in a gas station where my cousin and a friend got shot.. Witnessed multiple stabbings in the parking lot and one in the store.. I still had to think before I reacted and I'm alive and telling you about it today because I didn't go swinging pipes..
djjiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 11:19 AM   #95
RCC Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Tekin, ID
Posts: 1,917
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by djjiz View Post
She/He/It wasn't that big of a threat. Jumping a counter could have been handled in a different way.

I worked in a gas station where my cousin and a friend got shot.. Witnessed multiple stabbings in the parking lot and one in the store.. I still had to think before I reacted and I'm alive and telling you about it today because I didn't go swinging pipes..
True but some people react differently to situations like these... This beatdown reminds me of this!

http://youtu.be/XQTgJn9V5Rk?t=32s
Ty@Tekin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 11:30 AM   #96
Rock Crawler
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: chin ckeck
Posts: 752
Default

Two Black Women Severely Beaten After Attacking A Worker At McDonalds - YouTube
richardgarrett56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 11:56 AM   #97
Rock Crawler
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: bridgeport
Posts: 738
Default

Your sharing a video of what this thread is already about
GREEDY GENIUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 11:59 AM   #98
Rock Crawler
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: chin ckeck
Posts: 752
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GREEDY GENIUS View Post
Your sharing a video of what this thread is already about
good eye.this is form the news
richardgarrett56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 12:10 PM   #99
I wanna be Dave
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Gold Bar
Posts: 2,832
Default

I am all for defending yourself but once the person was down he went beyond that when he continued to hit...
crash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 12:19 PM   #100
I wanna be Dave
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 16,953
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash View Post
I am all for defending yourself but once the person was down he went beyond that when he continued to hit...
Agreed.
JeremyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:18 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2004-2014 RCCrawler.com