Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: moderator rule breaker

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2014, 04:23 PM   #181
Rock Crawler

Default Re: moderator rule breaker

Because you never shut the **** up !!!!!!
hellbounder is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-14-2014, 04:27 PM   #182
RCC Addict

Yea Duuuuude im on more than this site in RC...seems however this is the only forum who has a problem with me being me...Hmmmmm must be me though huh?..No way it could be Elite snobs who cant get over I wont use a 3s battery or buy the best parts on here to support sponsors/vendors...Well I do support vendors...the ones I want to....not the ones you want me to. and it will always be that way..So get over it.
6sharky9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 04:33 PM   #183
Quarry Creeper

What it boils down to is you keep typing bullshit making people think less of you. At one point you said that you could buy all of rccrawlers members homes. Everything you say is bullshit and nobody cares.
1tonscout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 04:42 PM   #184
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1tonscout View Post
What it boils down to is you keep typing bullshit making people think less of you. At one point you said that you could buy all of rccrawlers members homes. Everything you say is bullshit and nobody cares.

I said to one person I could buy his home and everything he owned...That money wasn't my issue with why I wouldn't buy the most expensive parts I could find to think I had some great performing rig..Fact is I insult back those who unsult me yet its one sided to how the elite snobs look at it.

its ok to insult me and you get respect..if I do it I look bad...get over yourself man..Youre no better than anyone else who does nothing but insult and are just on the same bandwagon..Who doesn't stick up for friends right or wrong?..but deep down inside they know whats going on.

people need to be more individuals than nut swingers..would make this place a lot more enjoyable.
Old 04-14-2014, 04:49 PM   #185
RCC Addict

Ever notice its just always the same people coming at me with insults for doing nothing more than giving an opinion that didnt insult anyone...Your buddy the mod did something someone else made a stink about..not me..You guys made the rest of this thread about me attacking me for agreeing with the OP in general but i didnt really give a crap what happened but did have an opinion based on an attacki on the OP..So go back and look where it started...the same elite snob assholes that wanted it to be about me so they can poke at me..Well poke away...I have a feeling more than not people see what assholes some of you are...Just too afraid to step up in fear they will be where im at for posting an opinion..I don't blame them though..who wants to come to a site to be trolled on every time they type something that didnt involve not a single one of you.
Old 04-14-2014, 04:51 PM   #186
RCC Addict

Will someone just ban him already?
Lentsnh2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 04:53 PM   #187

Jerry jerry jerry jerry!!
Josebleedsblue24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 04:54 PM   #188
RCC Addict

Sure..i deserve a ban...all forums should ban people the paying members don't like or they harass.
Old 04-14-2014, 04:54 PM   #189
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6sharky9 View Post
Ever notice its just always the same people coming at me with insults for doing nothing more than giving an opinion that didnt insult anyone...Your buddy the mod did something someone else made a stink about..not me..You guys made the rest of this thread about me attacking me for agreeing with the OP in general but i didnt really give a crap what happened but did have an opinion based on an attacki on the OP..So go back and look where it started...the same elite snob assholes that wanted it to be about me so they can poke at me..Well poke away...I have a feeling more than not people see what assholes some of you are...Just too afraid to step up in fear they will be where im at for posting an opinion..I don't blame them though..who wants to come to a site to be trolled on every time they type something that didnt involve not a single one of you.
Shut up. Seriously. Nobody cares about your emotions, text, thoughts, builds or "tricks and tips".
Old 04-14-2014, 04:56 PM   #190
Quarry Creeper

why are you still typing?
Old 04-14-2014, 04:56 PM   #191
Scale Detail Engineering

I care Sharky.
johnnyh66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 04:57 PM   #192
RCC Addict

I think its quite simple..leave me alone and I leave you alone...Insult me I insult back..just like its always been..Come at me with respect and youll get it back.

pretty simple fix I think but some how don't see it happening with some.

Last edited by 6sharky9; 04-14-2014 at 05:01 PM.
Old 04-14-2014, 04:57 PM   #193
RCC Addict

Quote:
Sure..i deserve a ban...all forums should ban people the paying members don't like or they harass.
No, typically mods ban members on forums who don't know how to shut their piehole and only cause issues within the community.
Old 04-14-2014, 05:00 PM   #194
I wanna be Dave

No don't ban him! Then maybe one day he will learn the difference between the freeloading whiners and those choose not to support the site but never menopause up and whine about how the place is run and those who run it.

No one ever said all none supporters were bad. You put that spin on it!
TEDROCKZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 05:01 PM   #195
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
My name is Sharky, I'm mentally challenged
I'm sorry to hear that. I still think you're a toolbox
Old 04-14-2014, 05:08 PM   #196
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh2012 View Post
No, typically mods ban members on forums who don't know how to shut their piehole and only cause issues within the community.
Well I would like to believe that and if that's the case I know a lot more who deserve a ban than me...Nothing ive done on here warranted any of you coming at me where this all began to begin with...So look back an
d see why I don't want to use a 3s started all this...Then when I mind my own business and do thread call sleeper it follows me again for no reason what so ever...Some of you should ban yourselves if what you say is true.

Ive NEVER started insulting someone for a choice...I may have has an opinion as everyone does but never bashed a thread or started a problem with anyone...Some don't know how to discuss a matter without making it a 3rd grade insult fest...So yea..ban me because I cause the problems on this site.
Old 04-14-2014, 05:11 PM   #197
Suck it up!

Quote:
Yea Duuuuude im on more than this site in RC...seems however this is the only forum who has a problem with me being me...Hmmmmm must be me though huh?..No way it could be Elite snobs who cant get over I wont use a 3s battery or buy the best parts on here to support sponsors/vendors...Well I do support vendors...the ones I want to....not the ones you want me to. and it will always be that way..So get over it.
Nobody cares what battery you use or where you buy your parts. Nobody.

What they do care about is someone that comes in demanding respect when they haven't earned it, and claiming a wealth of knowledge when it is painfully obvious that they don't have it.

They also don't like it when you bash the very people that help (truly help, not sharky pseudo-help) propel this sport forward.
Duuuuuuuude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 05:16 PM   #198
Scale Detail Engineering

A lot of people's problems with you Sharky came out of the deleted thread that Badd started... IIRC.
johnnyh66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 05:17 PM   #199
RCC Addict

Quote:
Well I would like to believe that and if that's the case I know a lot more who deserve a ban than me...Nothing ive done on here warranted any of you coming at me where this all began to begin with...So look back an
d see why I don't want to use a 3s started all this...Then when I mind my own business and do thread call sleeper it follows me again for no reason what so ever...Some of you should ban yourselves if what you say is true.

Ive NEVER started insulting someone for a choice...I may have has an opinion as everyone does but never bashed a thread or started a problem with anyone...Some don't know how to discuss a matter without making it a 3rd grade insult fest...So yea..ban me because I cause the problems on this site.

May you recall, on the first page, that you said and I quote "I have much I want to say about some mods but Im not paying to be here anyway so I don't care".

You basically put all of these last 9 pages onto yourself. The other threads that you destroyed have been long gone and could have been forgotten about. But because you said that one little quote, you opened up the flood gates again.

The 3S and the "Sleeper" thread was all because you're so ignorant and stuck in your own ways, as well as, being on such a high horse.
Old 04-14-2014, 05:20 PM   #200
Moderator Rule Breaker

I like how this thread was started about me... has now moved on to Sharky.

Why does he have to get all the attention ?
eric113 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0h mommy they w, 0nt make it all about me, 2 gays 1 cup, 2 much time on my hands, 52 snarky posts in a day, crybaby, dinner and whine, get a life, gouging eyes out in 3-2-1, life isn't fair!, me me me, menstruation nation, mommy, on the spot dicespin, sand in the clit much?, sharks sure is a douche, sharky shut the fuk up, sharky thinks he's snarky, shut the fuk up donny, stinks like fish!, tissues 4 your issues, twat waffle, waste of time, why dont u go to rcsparks, worst thread

moderator rule breaker - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
n00b's "Breaker-Breaker" RC4WD Trail Finder 2 *Video 4-14* pardonmyn00b RC4WD Trail Finder 2 134 03-29-2013 04:16 PM
Breaker-Breaker Trail Finder 2 Finding Trails pardonmyn00b Scale Videos! 4 04-22-2012 03:36 PM