Notices

Thread: Presidential election...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2016, 09:32 AM   #281
Rock Stacker

Default Re: Presidential election...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wings_of_fire View Post
That just sounds like wishful thinking... After every dirty trick she's done, there's no way she'd call it quits. That'd be amazing if she did though.
NoobCrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-05-2016, 09:52 AM   #282
I wanna be Dave

That wishful info is a couple days old. The media would have blown right the fawk up if it were true.
WHITE-TRASH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2016, 10:47 AM   #283
Suck it up!

Quote:
If you see a headline that says "might", "could", "it looks like", "suggests", "hints at", "may have", just assume it's mostly bullshit. It's just clickbait. No journalist or news agency with any amount of self respect fills their news day with imaginary "it could happen" scenarios.
Duuuuuuuude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2016, 12:18 PM   #284
I joined the Band!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duuuuuuuude View Post
"might", "could", "it looks like", "suggests", "hints at", "may have", just assume it's mostly bullshit. It's just clickbait.
Its funny, This is exactly the kind of stuff they used to try to paint Trump as a bad guy..

Might launch nukes

Could be friends with Putin

It looks like he doesn't respect women

Suggests he raped her

Hints at him wearing a toupee

May have said something mean..

Yet people just eat that shit up..
Capwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2016, 12:37 PM   #285
Quarry Creeper

Underground Uprising=> 4Chan, Anonymous and Kim Dotcom announced a major document drop to end Hillary Clinton’s campaign starting on Saturday.

4Chan, Anonymous, and Kim DotCom Say They Have Pics, Video of Bill Clinton Sex with Minors
wings_of_fire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2016, 01:23 PM   #286
Suck it up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capwn View Post
Its funny, This is exactly the kind of stuff they used to try to paint Trump as a bad guy..

Might launch nukes

Could be friends with Putin

It looks like he doesn't respect women

Suggests he raped her

Hints at him wearing a toupee

May have said something mean..

Yet people just eat that shit up..
Would he launch nukes? Could be anybodies guess. He has, however, displayed a complete ignorance towards the whole nuclear discussion.

Friends with Putin? Again, who knows.

"Looks" like he doesn't respect women? He has a general disrespect for anyone that doesn't kiss his ass. Some women fall into that category. Plus, he apparently like to grab them in certain places, but only after a Tic Tac.

The rape game applies towards Clinton as well. Lots of allegations, very little has been proven. I'd call that a wash.

He doesn't wear a toupee.

Says lots of mean and immature things. That's a matter of public record.

Last edited by Duuuuuuuude; 11-05-2016 at 01:36 PM.
Old 11-05-2016, 01:34 PM   #287
Suck it up!

Quote:
Underground Uprising=> 4Chan, Anonymous and Kim Dotcom announced a major document drop to end Hillary Clinton’s campaign starting on Saturday.

4Chan, Anonymous, and Kim DotCom Say They Have Pics, Video of Bill Clinton Sex with Minors
Well, it's Saturday. Where is it?
Old 11-05-2016, 01:47 PM   #288
I joined the Band!

If I had lost $6 billion while running my last job.. Would you be my job reference for my new gig where I'd be in charge of more money??

If you would. Gosh I sure don't trust your judgement much at all..

All someone has to do is accuse Trump, And the shills believe it..

Actual proof comes out that Clinton broke the law, and people try thier best to say its not true, Not proven...

When you have the DOJ telling everyone to let it slide , you let it slide.. ( that is until there is an internal FBI uprising, and the case comes flying back open ) The resignation letters where piling up on Comeys desk, and nobody would even acknowledge him in the hallways.. The FBI was on the verge of collapse if you would believe it.

Meanwhile you have everyone doing their absolute best to dig up anything they can on Trump, and the best they can come up with is some paid accusers, and some access hollywood video where he brags about a perk of being rich, The loose women.. .

They post the allegations all over the front page..

The fact his rape lawsuit was dropped just the other day is printed on page 14 , if at all.. Look it up.
Old 11-05-2016, 02:09 PM   #289
Suck it up!

Quote:
If I had lost $6 billion while running my last job.. Would you be my job reference for my new gig where I'd be in charge of more money??

If you would. Gosh I sure don't trust your judgement much at all..
I didn't realize the Sec of State did the accounting.

Quote:
All someone has to do is accuse Trump, And the shills believe it..
The exact same can be said about Trump supporters. So much so that it's not even a valid argument.

Quote:
Actual proof comes out that Clinton broke the law, and people try thier best to say its not true, Not proven...
In what instance? The email server? Due process has to be served, and nothing as of yet points conclusively towards willful intent. Did she do a dumb thing? Yes, absolutely. Was there some mishandling of sensitive information? Yes, absolutely. Did she do it with the intent to store and/or distribute classified information? As far as the investigators are concerned, no. There is simply not enough evidence that she willfully committed a crime to pin it on her. Off of her entire server, only 5 emails have been called into question. None of which held any vital secrets.

Quote:
When you have the DOJ telling everyone to let it slide , you let it slide.. ( that is until there is an internal FBI uprising, and the case comes flying back open ) The resignation letters where piling up on Comeys desk, and nobody would even acknowledge him in the hallways.. The FBI was on the verge of collapse if you would believe it.
The investigation into the newly found emails is still ongoing. There is nothing that has been made public to be would up over at the moment, other than a "possible" link to Clinton.

Quote:
Meanwhile you have everyone doing their absolute best to dig up anything they can on Trump, and the best they can come up with is some paid accusers, and some access hollywood video where he brags about a perk of being rich, The loose women.. .
There isn't much to dig up. But really, you don't have to dig up anything. Just listening to him is enough to make me take a wide berth around him. He has no policy, no detailed plan, nothing other than a really well practiced and targeted sales pitch. He also does not have the presence of mind to know when to stop talking, and will say damn near anything as long as he thinks it'll help his campaign.

Quote:
The fact his rape lawsuit was dropped just the other day is printed on page 14 , if at all.. Look it up.
Not surprised. This is the third time for her. She keeps trying, but I doubt she's got anything.

Last edited by Duuuuuuuude; 11-05-2016 at 02:12 PM.
Old 11-05-2016, 02:32 PM   #290
I joined the Band!

Damn dude, Lost a lot of respect for you today..

Think about it.. If the FBI had 5 offices investigating Trump, Right now, like they do Hillary. He would be crucified. Same about the debate questions Donna Brazile leaked to Clinton, Let that story be about Trump, it would be OVER..

Its not about deleting emails dude, Its about the emails they deleted, Which there IS PROOF OF ( A CRIME THAT DISALLOWS ONE FROM HOLDING ANY PUBLIC OFFICE ) .. Ones showing Pay for play, The ones showing that our government is for sale to the highest Clinton Foundation "contributor" More like bribery ..

This ignoring all the mounting evidence of Podesta, Biden, Obama, Hillary being wrapped up in satan worshiping Spirit Cooking ( look it up ), Or the child sex crimes being investigated by the FBI the Clintons are connected to..

Google Lolita Express.
Old 11-05-2016, 02:47 PM   #291
Rock Crawler

3 days til The Purge...

Buying lots of ammo tomorrow. Maybe a new piece as well.
ElChupacabra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2016, 02:49 PM   #292

My concern about voting for either of the major candidates is how they are postured for creating the so-called "one world order". Clinton, on the Democratic side, is well postured politically through her husband Bill's CGI (Clinton Global Initiative). Mr. Clinton is a Rhodes Scholar, which among other things, ascribes to creating a one world order. At times, my thoughts on CGI is that it is a thinly veiled alternate Department of the State. It is my contention that Mrs. Clinton is campaigning for U.S. President to work in collusion with her husband in becoming World President.

Donald Trump is equally well positioned on the economics side. He is well connected with the business and monetary community. His ambition may very well be global as well. Mere president of the U.S. will not satisfy his massive ego.

Borrowing from the popular saying about paranoia, "It's not a conspiracy if people are conspiring against you...". My concern is that either of the candidates have a one world order more in mind than the continuation of the United States as a stand alone republic. For that reason, I will vote for neither.

arnieH

Last edited by arnieH; 11-05-2016 at 02:52 PM. Reason: change a word
arnieH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2016, 02:49 PM   #293
Suck it up!

Quote:

Think about it.. If the FBI had 5 offices investigating Trump, Right now, like they do Hillary. He would be crucified. Same about the debate questions Donna Brazile leaked to Clinton, Let that story be about Trump, it would be OVER..

Its not about deleting emails dude, Its about the emails they deleted, Which there IS PROOF OF ( A CRIME THAT DISALLOWS ONE FROM HOLDING ANY PUBLIC OFFICE ) .. Ones showing Pay for play, The ones showing that our government is for sale to the highest Clinton Foundation "contributor" More like bribery ..

This ignoring all the mounting evidence of Podesta, Biden, Obama, Hillary being wrapped up in satan worshiping Spirit Cooking ( look it up ), Or the child sex crimes being investigated by the FBI the Clintons are connected to..

Google Lolita Express.
Trump does not nor has ever had access to sensitive information like Clinton has, so you can't flip the script and expect it to equate properly. You're comparing a former Sec of State to a private sector real estate guy. The email scandal has the potential to be very, very serious in relation to national security, and it is being treated as such. There would be no need for 5 agencies to investigate a civilian like Trump, and if there were, it would be because he had involved himself in some super serious shit, far beyond anything an everyday civilian would have reason to be involved in.

So you're saying I should put full faith in the validity of the wiki emails? Just go ahead and not have any doubt as to whether or not they are 100% true and real and not modified in any way, shape, or form, if not (at least some of them) complete fabrications? Sorry bruh, I don't blindly accept much of anything. If you've got the capability to personally validate what is being shown to us, I'd like to see your evidence. I'm not saying that they are or are not false, I'm saying I don't know one way or the other, and will not be making any determination or claim regarding them.

Last edited by Duuuuuuuude; 11-05-2016 at 03:01 PM.
Old 11-05-2016, 02:59 PM   #294
Suck it up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by arnieH View Post
My concern about voting for either of the major candidates is how they are postured for creating the so-called "one world order". Clinton, on the Democratic side, is well postured politically through her husband Bill's CGI (Clinton Global Initiative). Mr. Clinton is a Rhodes Scholar, which among other things, ascribes to creating a one world order. At times, my thoughts on CGI is that it is a thinly veiled alternate Department of the State. It is my contention that Mrs. Clinton is campaigning for U.S. President to work in collusion with her husband in becoming World President.
A One World Order is inevitable, but still far, far off. Like, maybe (maybe) as soon as the next century far off, at best. Maybe. Doubt it though.

A Rhodes Scholar is simply an intelligent person with leadership and civil qualities that got an award that allows them to study at Oxford. It doesn't mean they are being groomed for world domination.

Thank you for not mentioning the Illuminati.
Old 11-05-2016, 03:03 PM   #295
RCC Addict

Quote:
So you're saying I should put full faith in the validity of the wiki emails? Just go ahead and not have any doubt as to whether or not they are 100% true and real and not modified in any way, shape, or form, if not (at least some of them) complete fabrications? Sorry bruh, I don't blindly accept much of anything. If you've got the capability to personally validate what is being shown to us, I'd like to see your evidence. I'm not saying that they are or are not false, I'm saying I don't know one way or the other, and will not be making any determination or claim regarding them.

Whether or not these new Wiki emails are truth or false, she still had a private server. Then deleted what was on it to hide evidence then denied it all to the every investigation. When discovered she laughs it off like she didn't know any better or know that was illegal. Give me a break. She claims to be fit for presidency but if she doesn't understand that shit is illegal immoral and unethical then she's not fit to run a McDonalds.
calcagno45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2016, 03:29 PM   #296
Suck it up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by calcagno45 View Post
Whether or not these new Wiki emails are truth or false, she still had a private server. Then deleted what was on it to hide evidence then denied it all to the every investigation. When discovered she laughs it off like she didn't know any better or know that was illegal. Give me a break. She claims to be fit for presidency but if she doesn't understand that shit is illegal immoral and unethical then she's not fit to run a McDonalds.
It is legal to have a private email address and a private server. It is legal to delete information as long as anything work related has already been passed on to the government so that it is a matter of record.

So the only thing she's really "guilty" of doing is not handing official correspondence over. So far, anyway. There were also 5 (iirc) classified emails that were found, apparently of no terrible consequence, otherwise we would have heard about it.

The pay-to-play thing isn't looking pretty, but so far it seems that no laws were broken. Shady as shit, but not illegal. Yet.

I'm really, seriously, not at all caring about the emails. It's going to take a long time to sort out, and by then she may or may not already be president. I don't like Clinton, I'm not voting for her, and I'm just going to sit and wait on the final verdict in the mess that surrounds her, just like everyone else is. And, like everyone else, we'll deal with it when it happens. Until then, I'm not wasting too much more brain power on it.
Old 11-05-2016, 03:45 PM   #297
Rock Crawler

Quote:

Been hearing that for a week..they have shit or it would be out already.
vonclod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2016, 06:39 PM   #298
Rock Stacker

Quote:

Google Lolita Express.
Don't forget perjury. All that lying to the House Committee that she did that Comey so kindly pointed out during the first press conference. Here's another fun lie the Hildebeast said, "There should be no bank too big to fail and no individual too big to fail".
NoobCrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2016, 07:18 PM   #299
Quarry Creeper

Alexander Tytler predicted where we'd be today. If you're not familiar with Tytler he was a Scottish historian with the University of Edinburgh. He had this to say about the fall of the Athenian Republic some 2,000 years prior.

"A democracy is always temporary in nature; it simply
cannot exist as a permanent form of government. A
democracy will continue to exist up until the time that
voters discover that they can vote themselves generous
gifts from the public treasury. From that moment on, the
majority always votes for the candidates who promise the
most benefits from the public treasury, with the result
that every democracy will finally collapse due to loose
fiscal policy, which is always followed by a dictatorship."

"The average age of the worlds greatest civilizations from
the beginning of history, has been about 200 years. During
those 200 years, these nations always progressed through
the following sequence

1. From bondage to spiritual faith;
2. From spiritual faith to great courage;
3. From courage to liberty;
4. From liberty to abundance;
5. From abundance to complacency;
6. From complacency to apathy;
7. From apathy to dependence;
8. From dependence back into bondage"

Professor Joseph Olson of Hamline University School of Law,
St. Paul, Minnesota believes the United States is now
somewhere between the "complacency and apathy" phase of
Professor Tyler's definition of democracy, with some
40 percent of the nation's population already having reached
the "governmental dependency" phase.

Just some food for thought....

Last edited by RANOVRU; 11-05-2016 at 07:23 PM.
RANOVRU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2016, 08:13 PM   #300
No idea what I'm doing

Quote:
I didn't realize the Sec of State did the accounting.
The lost money has be debunked. However misfiled paper work is suspect, and like in the real world the leader of the organization is ultimately responsible.

Quote:

In what instance? The email server? Due process has to be served, and nothing as of yet points conclusively towards willful intent.
Destroying evidence after being handed a supoena is enough intent for me. Has it been proven legally yet? No, but that day in court is still possible.

Quote:
Did she do a dumb thing? Yes, absolutely.
Illegal...not dumb. Her use of a private email server was to circumnavigate the Freedom of Information Act. Why? I think everyone knows why.

Quote:
Was there some mishandling of sensitive information? Yes, absolutely. Did she do it with the intent to store and/or distribute classified information? As far as the investigators are concerned, no.
Again, intent has nothing to do with it. I may not intend to drive drunk, but if I'm arrested, that doesn't matter. There is nothing that she could legally use to defend her "intent". Again, smashing devices is intent to me, and if the investigation is allowed to happen, that will be found.

Quote:

So you're saying I should put full faith in the validity of the wiki emails? Just go ahead and not have any doubt as to whether or not they are 100% true and real and not modified in any way, shape, or form, if not (at least some of them) complete fabrications?
The most damning emails have been proven authentic by Google with DKIM Verification. Many HRC supporters are dumping false emails to make the Wikileaks emails questionable, but they are being debunked. It could be said that the HRC camp doesn't respond to these emails because it's below them to address it. Or maybe they don't refute them because they are real? Why are people being fired if they aren't real? Odd how CNN believes them enough to break ties with Brazile, but they don't believe them enough to report on them.

Quote:
It is legal to have a private email address and a private server.
Two totally different things. Private email is not the same as having a private server.

Quote:
It is legal to delete information as long as anything work related has already been passed on to the government so that it is a matter of record.
If you've been given a subpoena, it most definitely is not legal to destroy evidence.

Quote:
So the only thing she's really "guilty" of doing is not handing official correspondence over.
Coordinating with a SuperPAC is a felony. Sending agitators to Trump rallies is illegal as well. There's more in the emails than just sending classified information which for me has no minimum requirement...one classified email is enough for jail.

I get what you're saying. Nothing is going to happen to HRC until there is a full investigation. But the stuff I have seen on the emails is enough to warrant that investigation.

Comey was wrong in July. Let's hope the FBI can break free from Lynch and follow through this time.
C*H*U*D is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bunch of morons, butt hurt snowflakes, cheeto jesus, go tiny hands!, go trump!, haters will hate, lacquer thinner, liberal whining, mango mussolini, meat gazers, memesturbator, successful billionaire, thin skinned twitter hack, wingnuts unite!

Presidential election... - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
MiRCa - Presidential Candidates binaryterror Michigan 8 01-26-2011 01:47 PM
Presidential Power - Internet Kill Switch!? Szczerba Chit Chat 14 06-20-2010 07:56 PM
Think the Presidential election is important? JasonInAugusta Chit Chat 14 10-27-2008 01:27 PM