Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: Presidential election...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2016, 09:36 AM   #1
Adilynsdad too!

Default Presidential election...

... not asking who you're voting for or why. What if anything will happen if Hillary gets elected? What will happen if Trump gets elected? Thoughts and opinions and play nice, everyone is entitled to their opinion
braceysdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-25-2016, 10:08 AM   #2
Pebble Pounder

Default Re: Presidential election...

Quote:
Originally Posted by braceysdad View Post
... not asking who you're voting for or why. What if anything will happen if Hillary gets elected? What will happen if Trump gets elected? Thoughts and opinions and play nice, everyone is entitled to their opinion
Honestly... Not even 1/20th of what either detractor or supporter of a candidate says will happen.
skinnyj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 10:10 AM   #3
Adilynsdad too!

Isn't it funny how they ALL stray so far from their running platform?
braceysdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 10:11 AM   #4
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by braceysdad View Post
Isn't it funny how they ALL stray so far from their running platform?
Well, it is easy to say you are going to do something. Actually doing it is another matter.
skinnyj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 10:39 AM   #5
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinnyj View Post
Well, it is easy to say you are going to do something. Actually doing it is another matter.
There's also the matter of actually getting congress to do anything, as well.
Sarra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 11:09 AM   #6
I wanna be Dave

Not as worried about who the figurehead is as much as I'm worried about who gets appointed by the figurehead.
WHITE-TRASH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 11:12 AM   #7
Quarry Creeper

After watching all three debates, I found something good in Hillary.

It would be worth to see what a female president would be like for America and its long term effects for the world...but not at the expense of someone like Trump.

I like Trump's straight forward common sense.
wings_of_fire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 11:18 AM   #8
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by wings_of_fire View Post
After watching all three debates, I found something good in Hillary.

It would be worth to see what a female president would be like for America and its long term effects for the world...but not at the expense of someone like Trump.

I like Trump's straight forward common sense.
Are you an ex-pat or is Indian TV so bad you decided to watch 3 American debates?

I own a brewery so I'm praying Trump wins. Disaster and economic downturn is always good for the alcohol industry. People turn to vices in dire times.
ElChupacabra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 11:23 AM   #9
Scale Detail Engineering

Ha!
johnnyh66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 11:24 AM   #10
Scale Detail Engineering

Yeah, I have one friend voting for Trump... but it's because he wants to see the downfall of capitalism.

He says: if Trump follows through with withdrawing our troops from all over the world and making our military"for hire" it will decrease the international Dollar value. Then, China will be able to institute the Yen as the global market currency (as they have been trying to do for years)... thus, knocking the USA from power, destroying capitalism and opening the door to China and Russia.

Last edited by johnnyh66; 10-25-2016 at 12:00 PM.
Old 10-25-2016, 11:24 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarra View Post
There's also the matter of actually getting congress to do anything, as well.
i think a revolutionary event is needed before anything will really change.
badhoopty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 11:27 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyh66 View Post
Yeah, I have one friend voting for Trump... but it's because he wants to see the downfall of capitalism.
just one? some of the most vocal trump supporters i have on fb are people ive connected with via rc trucks and buggies.

i have a friend that shares the same reasoning for voting trump in. he wants the poop to hit the fan.
badhoopty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 11:31 AM   #13
Scale Detail Engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by badhoopty View Post
just one? some of the most vocal trump supporters i have on fb are people ive connected with via rc trucks and buggies.

i have a friend that shares the same reasoning for voting trump in. he wants the poop to hit the fan.
Well, yeah... the IN (and one IL, perhaps 2) rc guys are all voting for Trump... I meant one person I hang out with on a regular basis outside of rc.
Old 10-25-2016, 11:55 AM   #14
RCC Addict

If the Cubbies win and then Trump wins.

End of the Fawking world mang
Dostradamas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 11:57 AM   #15
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by badhoopty View Post
i think a revolutionary event is needed before anything will really change.
That's been my stance for many a moon.

When it gets wet things will change, until then just more of the same.
Dostradamas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 11:58 AM   #16
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElChupacabra View Post
Are you an ex-pat or is Indian TV so bad you decided to watch 3 American debates?

I own a brewery so I'm praying Trump wins. Disaster and economic downturn is always good for the alcohol industry. People turn to vices in dire times.
lol

I don't like sitting in front of a TV which is mostly a waste of time and that is why I don't have one. Considering my taste, I prefer Discovery or science related channels which are mostly from the west against regular Indian TV.

The debate and its outcome will affect all the countries in some or the other way...
I don't know how disaster and downturn is being related to Trump. I know there are several advisers to a president and Trump is not stupid to jump blindly.

Whats the best drink from your brewery? Might try it in the future
wings_of_fire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 12:14 PM   #17
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by wings_of_fire View Post
...I don't know how disaster and downturn is being related to Trump. I know there are several advisers to a president and Trump is not stupid to jump blindly...
I think you're wildly underestimating his unpredictability. He grabs p*ssy whenever he wants and he'd launch missiles whenever he wants. As much fun as that sounds, I can't agree with it in the real world with actual lives at stake.

This election cycle has shown how hateful Americans are and its embarrassing. People have completely erased the word compromise from our vocabulary. There's no room for middle ground anymore and that's an awful way to live.
Old 10-25-2016, 12:22 PM   #18
I joined the Band!

Dude did you even watch that video? He didn't say it like that. It was in the context that when you are rich like he is You can do whatever you want. YOU COULD grab them by thier *****.. Which lets be honest. Isn't that false..

Hillary got soldiers killed in Benghazi. She kept classified info on a private server ( this alone disqualifies her according to US laws ).. She deleted stuff from her server after getting a subpoena .. She covered up her husbands rapes , She laughed about a 12 year old girl being raped into a coma and having her organs DESTROYED.. She accepts money from countries where gay people are thrown off buildings..

I mean the worst they can dig up on Trump is that he is a rich asshole??
Capwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 01:14 PM   #19
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capwn View Post
Dude did you even watch that video? He didn't say it like that. It was in the context that when you are rich like he is You can do whatever you want. YOU COULD grab them by thier *****.. Which lets be honest. Isn't that false..

Hillary got soldiers killed in Benghazi. She kept classified info on a private server ( this alone disqualifies her according to US laws ).. She deleted stuff from her server after getting a subpoena .. She covered up her husbands rapes , She laughed about a 12 year old girl being raped into a coma and having her organs DESTROYED.. She accepts money from countries where gay people are thrown off buildings..

I mean the worst they can dig up on Trump is that he is a rich asshole??
We're not going to agree and we aren't going to change our opinions so why bother typing out all the Trump talking points?
Old 10-25-2016, 01:20 PM   #20
I joined the Band!

⚠If you are Gay, Why are you voting for Hillary when she wants to bring in thousands of refugees that believe all Gays should be executed?👁
⚠If you are Black, Why are you voting for Hillary when she admires Margaret Sanger and defends Planned Parenthood who want to abort as many black babies as possible? Exterminate the black race because they are like "weeds". (Margaret Sanger quote) Most of those clinics are in Black neighborhoods.👁
⚠If you are a Christian, Why are you voting for Hillary Clinton when she wrote her Senior thesis on Saul Alinsky who dedicated his book 'Rules for Radicals' to Lucifer (the Devil)? She says he was, and still is her mentor.👁
⚠If you are a Veteran, in the Military, or closely related to a Military member, Why are you voting for Hillary when she left those men to die in Benghazi and had the nerve to lie about it over and over again? They called for help but the help was told to stand down.👁
⚠If you have a factory job, Why are you voting for Hillary when she supported TPP? Factory workers are being laid off because jobs are going over seas. Don't forget the deals she's made with china. She also welcomes open borders and illegals to get benefits to be paid with Your tax money.👁
⚠If you are poor, Why are you voting for Hillary, when she is supporting Wall street and all the big banks? Big banks keep poor people poor by destroying the poor man's credit by allowing medical bills and collections to affect your credit scores so you can pay higher interest rates than the rich; Taking much of the little money you earn.👁
⚠If you are a Woman, how can you vote for Hillary when she has buried all of Bills rape victims under the rug, including that little girl that was raped? Lawyer Hillary defended the rapist, and then she laughed about it later, knowing that he was guilty. If you carry a gun, or believe in the Constitution; How can you vote for Hillary when she wants to eliminate the NRA, Take your guns, and abolish the second Amendment?👁
⚠If you breathe, Why would you vote for Hillary when she and the Clinton crime family have left a trail of dead people that did not agree with her, or they knew too much? Who is left? 👁
Donald Trump for President.
Actual facts...
Of the two candidates running for president...
Only Hillary Clinton was caught lying to congress.
Only Hillary Clinton was fired from a job for being unethical.
Only Hillary Clinton deleted 30 some thousand emails after she was ordered to hand them over to the Fed.
Only Hillary Clinton had that same computer wiped clean by professionals.
Only Hillary Clinton got the rapist of a teenage girl off on rape charges then laughed about it.
Only Hillary Clinton lied to the American people about Benghazi.
Only Hillary Clinton lied to the American people about her emails.
Only Hillary Clinton lied about being under sniper fire.
Only Hillary Clinton lied about lying to the American people.
Only Hillary Clinton was involved in " Cash Cow "
Only Hillary Clinton has a long list of scandals.
Only Hillary Clinton nationally belittled her husband's sexual harassment ( and rape ) accusers.
Only Hillary Clinton is a career politician.
Only Hillary Clinton will not release her speeches to Goldman Sachs and other banks.
Only Hillary Clinton is tied to Monsanto.
Only Hillary Clinton was labeled " Extremely careless " about national security by the FBI !
Only Hillary Clinton said she will raise taxes on the middle class.
Only Hillary Clinton benefited from the DNC rigging an election !
Only Hillary Clinton had to return stolen items from the White House.
Only Hillary Clinton said the Benghazi victims parents where lying.
Only Hillary Clinton wants you to vote for her based on her gender.
Only Hillary Clinton has no real accomplishments after a lifetime in politics.
Only Hillary Clinton has never created any jobs.
Only Hillary Clinton has been investigated by the FBI and found to have put national security at risk.
Only Hillary Clinton has had two or more movies and several documentaries made about her questionable ethics.
Only Hillary Clinton was called "Broomstick one" by the SS.
Only Hillary Clinton made congress and others spend millions and millions of tax dollars having hearings and investigating her to find that she lied, that would not have been spent if she would of simply told the truth in the first place ! Fact - all facts !
Only Hillary Clinton regularly cussed out and belittled her SS detail.
Only Hillary Clinton Only Hillary Clinton Only Hillary Clinton over and over again.
The Clinton's have been linked to 114 murders
But you are going to vote for her because.... you don't like Donald Trump ? That is insane!!!!
Capwn is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bunch of morons, butt hurt snowflakes, cheeto jesus, go tiny hands!, go trump!, haters will hate, lacquer thinner, liberal whining, mango mussolini, meat gazers, memesturbator, successful billionaire, thin skinned twitter hack, wingnuts unite!

Presidential election... - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
MiRCa - Presidential Candidates binaryterror Michigan 8 01-26-2011 01:47 PM
Presidential Power - Internet Kill Switch!? Szczerba Chit Chat 14 06-20-2010 07:56 PM
Think the Presidential election is important? JasonInAugusta Chit Chat 14 10-27-2008 01:27 PM