Default Re: AXIALFEST - JUNE 22-24th, 2012 - Cisco Grove, California

that's what I'm saying b rad let axial do there thing and lets see what happens
VP Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-01-2012, 02:11 AM   #62
Diggin' the new SCX10 II!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rig Rocker View Post
I'm sorry a couple of you cannot understand.

We already attend the event. The event was the Axial West Coast Championships, and is now being transformed into Axialfest. It will be exactly the same time and place as last year. Big difference is that half the people who went last year have been left to hang out and dry. Thats what we are asking Axial, and trying to figure out here in this thread.

So just in case you cannot undersand simple things, Same time, same place, but half are not welcome unless they spectate or buy a new axial rig.

If Axialfest was a different event and not replacing the A.W.C.C. then nobody would be having this conversation. Us hardcore Axial fans would do both events, but I'm fairly sure its not possible to have both.
I think it's you that doesn't understand.

This event is NOT replacing AWCC/WCC, it is a completely different event that is not sanctioned by usrcca and will not count towards the 2011/2012 series. No event that allows only one brand to enter can be a sanctioned event which is why axial is putting on this new event.
badger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 03:18 PM   #63
I wanna be Dave

Alright, thanks Badger. Guess it's just me. All I asked for was some clarification.

Just saw your post in the other thread. You said the WCC may be held on the same weekend as Axialfest. I don't know how that would work.
But if it is the same weekend and same location though, that could be Awesome! I already had planned to be at Cisco Grove that weekend for AWCC, and I was looking forward to hanging out with all of my friends. When some of them contacted me about this and the facebook hinting of no non-axial rigs being allowed, I was disappointed.

I'm going to delete every post other than this one so nobody else gets upset
Rig Rocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 04:40 PM   #64
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoppa View Post
Can I just attach some XR10 lower axle halfs to the bottom of my berg axles?
rob_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 09:47 AM   #65
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasinbaja View Post
Exactly Dwayne! Nobody has said this is replacing the WCC, people just speculate and spew crap they know nothing about.

It's funny how people think they can do a better job at putting on an event when their history of organizing comps says different.
Please inform us, Ye of all knowledge of crawling.
Other clubs and people DO put on fun events..Not just you guys..
Norcal_GIT_r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 10:04 AM   #66
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norcal_GIT_r View Post
Clueless!!!
chasinbaja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 10:07 AM   #67
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
WOW you are a douche bag. That is not what Brad was saying....
But history has shown that some of the bigger comps can be run better, as well as some of the smaller comps. There is a learning curve in everything, but some curves take longer to come back around.
TREE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 10:16 AM   #68
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Clueless!!!
Keep the insults coming..Your son is more mature than you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREE View Post
But history has shown that some of the bigger comps can be run better, as well as some of the smaller comps. There is a learning curve in everything, but some curves take longer to come back around.
I'm a douche because I asked for info..Brad seems to have.
You guys are like a bunch of little girls..Be men and explain whats up instead posting stupid childish innuendos!!!!
Old 01-02-2012, 10:30 AM   #69
Quarry Creeper

Quote:

You guys are like a bunch of little girls..Be men and explain whats up instead posting stupid childish innuendos!!!!
Do you know for sure that Brad has the information? Since you are so mature. Im sure you would just PM him like a BIG BOY and ask.
I have no idea of what is going on so I have nothing to add in that sense.
If you read DwayneO's post, then you would know what Brad was saying, that everyone needs to go play with their rigs, get some drive time and wait for the OFFICIAL word since all of it so far is hear-say.
TREE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 10:31 AM   #70
Rock Crawler

Wow just reading through this thread you guys needs to chill out. We are all men here and can talk with respect not like children. Explain the events and what it is about this way no one assumes anything.

What Im reading is this is an event for Axial, sure it sucks you cant bring other rigs but in a way you can bring what you want just not run those rigs in the event.
ANoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 10:31 AM   #71
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREE View Post
Actually he was being mean towards a certain couple that has been putting on fun events in the past but have not in a while..Brad gets nasty when you don't agree with him..Plain and simple.
Old 01-02-2012, 10:56 AM   #72
Rock Crawler

Remember all who are complaining... When you assume, you make an ass out of yourselves... and ruin a feeler thread. If you don't like the idea than move on to the next event thread instead of whining this thread to death..

On that note, I don't like driving for hours just to camp next the freeway either, if I wanted that I would go camp out under an overpass in Sac... So with that being said you guy's should change the location JUST FOR MEEEE !!!

Biatchezzzzzzz's.
DORK VADER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 11:07 AM   #73
Rock Crawler

Quote:

You of all people shouldn't be talking about mature!!! First was your little "Hissy Fit" at the G6, and if that wasn't bad enough you SMASH your comp rig because YOU can't drive!!!

Tree is right (about a couple of things), I don't have the info! But instead of talking about something I have no right speaking about... I don't! You could really learn from that!!

Quote:
Actually he was being mean towards a certain couple that has been putting on fun events in the past but have not in a while..Brad gets nasty when you don't agree with him..Plain and simple.
Once again you have no clue what your talking about, let me help you out. I was referring to number of participants not fun! It's easy to have fun with 6 people because it's just a GTG!

One thing your right about little fella, I get highly pissed when people talk out the side of their neck about something we (a dedicated group) put our hearts into!! I know you haven't done anything to help our hobby so I shouldn't even waste my breath on you!
Old 01-02-2012, 11:31 AM   #74
I wanna be Dave

Hey B-Rad. You Parker, and R.E.C.O.N. do an incredible amount of work to organize, setup, and tear down a comp. I know this because of the first time I met and talked to you guys. Thats why I jumped in to help cleanup the TTC stuff at awcc even though I did not compete in the G6.

I apologize for speculating and asuming that AWCC was being replaced by Axialfest, and basically starting this crap factory that the thread has turned into.

Best thing would probably be for Rodney to delet the thread and post a new one.

Without Axial, I would not even have a crawler. I used to think crawling was the gayest thing I had ever seen because I was a speed demon. Well, that has obviously changed over the past few years. I am clearly an "Addict" since my first AX-10 purchase.

So all you guys that are so pissed, follow my lead and calm down. Lets see how Axialfest turns out and what happens the the WCC.
Rig Rocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 11:55 AM   #75
I wanna be Dave

I'll take the lead i've deleted all uneeded post in this tred
MR.VERTICAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 12:15 PM   #76
Rock Crawler

Quote:
You of all people shouldn't be talking about mature!!! First was your little "Hissy Fit" at the G6, and if that wasn't bad enough you SMASH your comp rig because YOU can't drive!!!

Tree is right (about a couple of things), I don't have the info! But instead of talking about something I have no right speaking about... I don't! You could really learn from that!!

Once again you have no clue what your talking about, let me help you out. I was referring to number of participants not fun! It's easy to have fun with 6 people because it's just a GTG!

One thing your right about little fella, I get highly pissed when people talk out the side of their neck about something we (a dedicated group) put our hearts into!! I know you haven't done anything to help our hobby so I shouldn't even waste my breath on you!
Lets talk about your G6 and the issue I had.
1st I had run out of water and was dehydrated very badly..I asked you, Parker, Cole, John and several people I don't even know for some water which not one person would even offer me a sip.
I brought 1/2 gallon of water for myself which was not enough. I did bring you and the G crew DR Peppers of which you wouldn't even offer me one back when I was hurting. So in other words you ran an event without any water or EMT's to help some one like my self who had a medical issue. When I finally got to the point where I lost it I needed help but no one even asked what was wrong or tried to help..But so many of you were there to make fun at me..This has left a huge impression with me.
I apologized for my actions and tried to be more prepared at the next event, which i was.
2nd..I did not smash my rig at your comp...I drove it into the water by accident on the lap course and lost my electronics. Which you seemed to think was no big deal and I should just except it...Fine..I'm a bad driver...But guess what..I still beat you..So I guess you can't drive either...I though that wasn't supposed to matter. But obviously it does.

When some asshole stole your truck I was the first to offer funds and parts to you to help you recover.
But yet you post snide shit towards me all the time instead of talking to me..It shows more of your true colors than you may realize.

Lastly I do not talk out of the side of my mouth about anything..I'll say what I have to say to your face!!!
Old 01-02-2012, 01:56 PM   #77
Rock Crawler

I find it hard to believe out of all the people there you could'nt fimd a bottle of water.
See65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 02:19 PM   #78
Rock Crawler

WOW!!! You really are amazing! Your memory is a little off, people saw you smash your rig into the picnic table! So say whatever makes you feel better about yourself. I hope you don't think that beating ME is an accomplishment!!! Everybody knows I can't drive worth a sh*t!!!

Well I'm sorry I didn't have any water for YOU!!! I will make sure to have EXTRA set aside so you don't "dehydrate" and need Emergency Medical Assistance while driving your toy truck!

I thought you were a good guy, a little odd but a decent person. Like an idiot I felt sorry for you after the G6. I thought that it might have been a one time thing but you proved me wrong with your actions at the last comp. I won't do that again. And let's hear the "snide shit" I post about you all the time!

So make some more excuses for your piss poor attitude and make some more calls so you can talk sh*t about me... I love it! I haven't had this much fun in along time!

And yes, when your talking about things you know nothing about you ARE talking out the side of your NECK!!! I'm very approachable and you should have no problem finding me at ANY of our events, so put on your "Big Boy Pants" and let's talk!
Old 01-02-2012, 02:41 PM   #79
I wanna be Dave

WASNT THAT THE FLYING HONCHO SHOW. THAT POOR LITTLE TRUCK.
zonkerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 02:46 PM   #80
MODERHATER™

I really think everyone should put aside their differences and chill a bit, this is not the place for this. Your making yourself look bad, the RCC community and Axial. Keep your problems to yourselves and help move this hobby forward not backwards. Please, for the future.

Thank you,
Patrick
666 is offline   Reply With Quote

AXIALFEST - JUNE 22-24th, 2012 - Cisco Grove, California - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
R.E.C.O.N. G6 Challenge "Joker's Wild" @ Cisco Grove, CA DRIVNMF Recon G6 453 09-20-2011 09:47 AM
OFFICIAL SPONSORS OF AWCC FINALS 2011 - Cisco Grove, CA GCRad1 Past RCCA qualifiers 7 06-09-2011 03:18 PM
SC racing Thursday night at Cisco Grove campgrounds badger RC Rock Crawling Worlds 22 08-25-2009 04:14 PM
UTRCRC Rumble in the Rocks, Kiwanis park, Pl Grove, June 11th PinchFlat Competitions 23 07-01-2005 04:15 PM