Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Competitions and Events > Competitions

Notices

Thread: AXIALFEST - JUNE 22-24th, 2012 - Cisco Grove, California

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2012, 02:58 PM   #81
Pebble Pounder

Default Re: AXIALFEST - JUNE 22-24th, 2012 - Cisco Grove, California

Rig Rocker - NO WAY!!! This is good stuff! I just wont have sponsors coming here...

As I think about it though, do I even want outside sponsors coming out to the events if they can't even read a thread without feeling as though they are getting involved with some sort of drama... I do want them to come for the benefit for the Axial customer, the brand loyalist and enthusiast.

I get to watch words come out of everyones fingers and as long as the electricity stays on, IT'S IN PRINT!!!

It's a free country and everyone can say what they want to say in RCcrawlers "yard" within moderation warranted and limited by RCcrawler.

Lips moving - fingers moving it's all the same, BUT no one walks around with a tape recorder... [?] Your fingers make print - everyone gets to read the same story in first person. Everyone gets to make whatever impression they wish both in person and in print.

I got my popcorn and sitting back and watching. WRITE ON! I do a lot of reading.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rig Rocker View Post
Best thing would probably be for Rodney to delet the thread and post a new one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by badger View Post
This event is NOT replacing AWCC/WCC, it is a completely different event that is not sanctioned by usrcca and will not count towards the 2011/2012 series. No event that allows only one brand to enter can be a sanctioned event which is why axial is putting on this new event.
Thank you Badger! Now that is an official statement!

PS Rig Rocker: I personally wish to THANK YOU for helping clean up the TTC stuff at AWCC as it was/is a lot of work!

As this thread digresses, official information will be posted both on the Axial site and hopefully the RCC homepage.

Last edited by GCRad1; 01-02-2012 at 03:09 PM.
GCRad1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-02-2012, 03:15 PM   #82
I wanna be Dave

The 2 thing i didnt like was there was kids there. Also after he tossed it he tore down the dirt road at 100mph thank god nobody was walking down that road!
zonkerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 03:39 PM   #83
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by 666 View Post
I really think everyone should put aside their differences and chill a bit, this is not the place for this. Your making yourself look bad, the RCC community and Axial. Keep your problems to yourselves and help move this hobby forward not backwards. Please, for the future.

Thank you,
Patrick
Patrick, your right(did I just say that?) this isn't the place for this, I will save it for face to face!

Rodney, I'm sorry for airing dirty laundry in your thread. My goal has been to promote AXIAL and RECON. I have put my feelings aside in the past so I wouldn't offend anybody but sometimes my emotions get the better of me. It's hard to hold it in when people disrespect the things my friends and family have worked so hard to build. You are one of the few people that know how much goes into our events and to have people that do nothing to help talk like they do just pisses me off!!

I will refrain from responding to the ignorant posts as much as possible.

Brad
chasinbaja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 03:54 PM   #84
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by GCRad1 View Post
Rig Rocker - NO WAY!!! This is good stuff! I just wont have sponsors coming here...

As I think about it though, do I even want outside sponsors coming out to the events if they can't even read a thread without feeling as though they are getting involved with some sort of drama... I do want them to come for the benefit for the Axial customer, the brand loyalist and enthusiast.

I get to watch words come out of everyones fingers and as long as the electricity stays on, IT'S IN PRINT!!!

It's a free country and everyone can say what they want to say in RCcrawlers "yard" within moderation warranted and limited by RCcrawler.

Lips moving - fingers moving it's all the same, BUT no one walks around with a tape recorder... [?] Your fingers make print - everyone gets to read the same story in first person. Everyone gets to make whatever impression they wish both in person and in print.

I got my popcorn and sitting back and watching. WRITE ON! I do a lot of reading.

Thank you Badger! Now that is an official statement!

PS Rig Rocker: I personally wish to THANK YOU for helping clean up the TTC stuff at AWCC as it was/is a lot of work!

As this thread digresses, official information will be posted both on the Axial site and hopefully the RCC homepage.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chasinbaja View Post
Patrick, your right(did I just say that?) this isn't the place for this, I will save it for face to face!

Rodney, I'm sorry for airing dirty laundry in your thread. My goal has been to promote AXIAL and RECON. I have put my feelings aside in the past so I wouldn't offend anybody but sometimes my emotions get the better of me. It's hard to hold it in when people disrespect the things my friends and family have worked so hard to build. You are one of the few people that know how much goes into our events and to have people that do nothing to help talk like they do just pisses me off!!

Brad
X2 on all accounts . tired of the drama.

what i see is another "party" coming, for all to enjoy. can't wait.
sumquak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 04:35 PM   #85
Pebble Pounder

Totally understand... just remember, don't jump inside another mans lasso as he is holding the rope... but in this one-thread pony-show I am holding the "thread" to his rope so no worries... hehehehehe

You know and I know that we make FUN! We make fun with-to-for TOYS! We have fun making fun for others through the events. Those who are not having fun... like my dad always said, "if you are not having fun at my house, it's not my fault!"

Guess who's house this is...
Guess who is not having fun...
Guess who's at fault for that...
Good thing there are a lot of "houses in the neighborhood these days!"

Only you can make you happy - you are in control of you own feelings.
If they come to our house and can't find the fun feeling, even GPS coordinates to N 28° 22' 27", W 81° 32' 58" is not going to help them. And guess who's fault that is? Yea, I know, it's my fault - we are at fault for providing fun and get faulted for not doing it right [by who's fun'book?]

But hey, you go to the grocery store to buy some apples. You pick some and some you leave behind and those usually get tossed to the trash as they are passed over... you do not raise a ruckus about this apple compared to that apple, you just pick what you like and move on - no ruckus, just quietly passed over and the store tossed out the bad.

Choose and move on, don't want no ruckus, didn't ask for any ruckus and ain't going to provide or give any ruckus.

Don't like our event - start here - it's REAL EASY and O-SO-FUN!!! Everyone should do it! Insert sarcasm of reality.
how to do an event - Google Search

SOUNDTRACK:
Public Enemy - She Watch Channel Zero

Watching:

Quote:

Brad

Last edited by GCRad1; 01-02-2012 at 04:40 PM.
GCRad1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 05:03 PM   #86
Rock Stacker

who else is going to bring their 1.1 im lookin to run the trail as well do a day trip or whatever
rockin86runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 05:32 PM   #87
Rock Crawler

Thanks Rodney, great advice from the GC wise man!!!
Old 01-02-2012, 06:22 PM   #88
I wanna be Dave

I hope there a lot of 1:1's so I can get in on a trail run! I was thinking about renting a Rhino or seeing if my buddy who has 2 would bring them. I need that 4 wheelin feelin!
Rig Rocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 07:08 PM   #89
Quarry Creeper

Wow this sounds awesome. Can't wait!
fortysixandtwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 07:20 PM   #90
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR.VERTICAL View Post
I'll take the lead i've deleted all uneeded post in this tred
Werd. I have done the same.
I hope you all enjoy yourselfs.
Hoppa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 08:28 PM   #91
Rock Crawler

I will have my 1:1 Grand Cherokee and plan on taking the family out on some trails for day trips. Can't wait.
Propane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 09:13 PM   #92
Rock Crawler

I might get my 1:1 back together before then.. I need to wheel for real...
DORK VADER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 09:30 PM   #93
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by GCRad1 View Post
Only you can make you happy - you are in control of you own feelings.
If they come to our house and can't find the fun feeling, even GPS coordinates to N 28° 22' 27", W 81° 32' 58" is not going to help them.
Maybe it's because I have lived in Reno for so long, but I thought this was going to be a coordinate to a different playground.
Skeeno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 07:42 AM   #94
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockin86runner View Post
who else is going to bring their 1.1 im lookin to run the trail as well do a day trip or whatever
Tim L and I will be wheelin 4D
frdtrkguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 10:52 AM   #95
Rock Crawler

Maybe Parker will bring "Lexus" and we can get some trails in!
Old 02-09-2012, 01:33 PM   #96
RCC Addict

Will Parker have time?
Maybe we can go beat on Lexus for him while he sets up the events.
Old 02-09-2012, 04:27 PM   #97
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeeno View Post
Will Parker have time?
Now your thinking Matt!!! Let's see how that flies with him!
Old 02-09-2012, 04:47 PM   #98
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Maybe Parker will bring "Lexus" and we can get some trails in!
I better reserve a site, it's been awhile since I've worn a participants hat, but don't worry, I will have no problem defining my screen name for Ya!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeeno View Post
Will Parker have time?
If events is French for the best Axial Campsite and scale campsite, then sure, because that's the only thing I'm setting up.

Quote:
Now your thinking Matt!!! Let's see how that flies with him!
You & Matt can wash and wax Lexus in your matching speedos. Hmmm, that's not a bad idea. The Chasindirt and Cleen-no charity carwash. I like it.

Get to scrubbin', ladies!
DRIVNMF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 05:18 PM   #99
Rock Crawler

Come on Parker, you know if we washed her she might do more than 13 mph!!! Oh no, that's cuz you drove her "doubled down" in a desert race!!!

It's in the screen name!
Old 02-11-2012, 09:45 PM   #100
RCC Addict

No one wants to see me in a speedo.

AXIALFEST - JUNE 22-24th, 2012 - Cisco Grove, California - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
R.E.C.O.N. G6 Challenge "Joker's Wild" @ Cisco Grove, CA DRIVNMF Recon G6 453 09-20-2011 09:47 AM
OFFICIAL SPONSORS OF AWCC FINALS 2011 - Cisco Grove, CA GCRad1 Past RCCA qualifiers 7 06-09-2011 03:18 PM
SC racing Thursday night at Cisco Grove campgrounds badger RC Rock Crawling Worlds 22 08-25-2009 04:14 PM
UTRCRC Rumble in the Rocks, Kiwanis park, Pl Grove, June 11th PinchFlat Competitions 23 07-01-2005 04:15 PM