Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs Brand Specific Tech > Element RC 1/10 Enduro Trail Truck Sendero

Notices

Thread: Trailwalker is in the Garage!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2020, 08:47 PM   #21
Rock Stacker

Default Re: Trailwalker is in the Garage!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebbet View Post
Ron, I have the set of gray wheels I took off my Trailwalker. PM me your address and I'll send you my set. I really will not be using them any longer.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Ebbet that is awful generous of you but I got in touch with AE support and they are going to take care of it. Very fast responses from them and very nice about the whole wheel issue. I'm glad I was told about it on here cause I wasn't even thinking about them. They sure got my support now. Makes me happy that I chose the rig now.

Last edited by NCRon; 05-02-2020 at 07:44 AM.
NCRon is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-01-2020, 09:03 PM   #22
Rock Stacker

I did get brave enough to tear tyranny down and get the 12% overdrive put in tonight. Wasn't too bad of a job and going to try it out tomorrow. Really liking the little truck and it performs great as it came. Thinking about buying the clear Trailwalker body and finding a nice color to paint it old school. I think it will be a great trail truck with a few mods.

Last edited by NCRon; 05-02-2020 at 12:31 PM.
Old 05-01-2020, 10:53 PM   #23
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCRon View Post
I did get brave enough to tear tyranny down and get the 12% overdrivre put in tonight. Wasn't too bad of a job and going to try it out tomorrow. Really liking the little truck and it performs great as it came. Thinking about buying the clear Trailwalker body and finding a nice color to paint it old school. I think it will be a great trail truck with a few mods.
You'll like the 12% overdrive. Really pulls the rig around and tightens up the turning radius. Also helps to pull the front end up obstacles rather than the ass end pushing the rig up obstacles.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
ebbet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2020, 07:54 AM   #24
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by djr01974 View Post
go to AE website in the upper right corner you will see 3 lines click on that, than click on support. You will then see in the middle of that page a drop down bar that shows contact & Support tab, click on that and in the drop down you will see it says Repair warranty service , RMA click on that, you type in your problem upload your receipt if you have it and they are super fast about getting back to you. If the wheel was no inner ring I would take a picture of that and also sent it to them. They will most likely send you a new wheel. I had a problem with my servo going south in a couple weeks of using and they sent me a replacement pretty quick. Good Customer service. Hope this helps.

Thanks for this, as I had no idea to contact AE for support. Being new to all this I was not thinking about them making the rig. One thing for sure the agent that was working with me had very fast response and was very nice about it all. Glad they are willing to take care of it. Thanks again
Old 05-02-2020, 08:09 AM   #25
Go Buckeyes!

Nice looking Trailwalker!

Adding the black touches to the body made it look great!
B-MOW71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2020, 11:30 AM   #26
Rock Stacker

I put the inner fenders in, installed rear bumper and made a couple cuts to rear fenders as well as front bumper clearance. Got it out for a short run and the 12% overdrive did make a big difference in climbing as well as turning radius as ebbet said. Now going to take it out for a real run.
Old 05-02-2020, 06:43 PM   #27
Rock Stacker

Overdrive mod is awesome, if you can get the tire on it will pull the truck up now. Before I had to gas it a little to make it up but not now. Impressed with the little truck and looking to do more serious rock/trail runs.
Old 05-24-2020, 01:07 PM   #28
Rock Stacker

After tearing up drivers side fender I had to do some work to save the body. Not much to look at now but its not going to have tires hitting now.
Old 08-14-2020, 03:58 PM   #29
Rock Stacker

New body for the Trailwalker, I am sure some folks will not like the transformation. I am working on getting body lower but will have to change out parts. Windows need work as well.

Last edited by NCRon; 08-14-2020 at 04:00 PM.

Trailwalker is in the Garage! - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Stock Trailwalker and upgrades Milby76 Element RC 1/10 Enduro Trail Truck Sendero 17 05-02-2020 06:38 PM
New guy element trailwalker help Thedesertplumber Element RC 1/10 Enduro Trail Truck Sendero 16 04-22-2020 11:11 AM
Element Trailwalker jeeptec General Crawlers 7 12-26-2019 07:00 AM
Enduro Sendero vs Trailwalker jeeptec General Crawlers 3 12-20-2019 03:48 PM