Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Midwest > Illinois

Notices

Thread: NIRC. Chit Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2014, 11:28 AM   #23501
Quarry Creeper

Default Re: NIRC. Chit Chat

Until it dies in 24 hours...then what will she think of you?

Get her a puppy, then when she looks at it for the next 10-13 years, she will think of you.
Mega Fattie is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-09-2014, 11:45 AM   #23502

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyh66 View Post
Yeah... I see your point.
Maybe I'll get one and keep it in the trunk till I drop her off.
I've actually got a few cuties on the line through Match, all seem pretty cool creative types... heck, one is even a Creative Director (not with us).
might be kinda weird to give it to her out of the trunk at the end of the date. it would be better to impromtu pick a flower out of somebodies yard or whatever on the way home or something.
badhoopty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 11:49 AM   #23503
Scale Detail Engineering

I'll pick a puppy out of someone's yard and give it to her... that should do the trick.
Maybe I can just leave my man juice on her sheets... then while she's washing the stain out, she'll think of me.
johnnyh66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 11:55 AM   #23504

Quote:
I'll pick a puppy out of someone's yard and give it to her... that should do the trick.
Maybe I can just leave my man juice on her sheets... then while she's washing the stain out, she'll think of me.
dont waste that shit on her sheets… facial or gtfo.
Old 05-09-2014, 03:21 PM   #23505
Scale Detail Engineering

Anyone have a big servo they want to sell this weekend?
I'm about to order another 7950 from RPP for Hera.
johnnyh66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 03:38 PM   #23506

i got a ruined mmp out of my twin hammers from last weekend i'll sell ya. cheap! minor water damage… but the leds still work.
Old 05-09-2014, 03:41 PM   #23507
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Rpp sucks as their shipping is outrageous. Only time I use them is if I can't find it at a main or at stormer, etc.
thzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 04:03 PM   #23508

Quote:
Originally Posted by thzero View Post
Rpp sucks as their shipping is outrageous. Only time I use them is if I can't find it at a main or at stormer, etc.
i dont think ive never not qualified for free shipping from rpp.
Old 05-09-2014, 04:04 PM   #23509
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by badhoopty View Post
i dont think ive never not qualified for free shipping from rpp.
Well guess I've never ordered that big of order from them.
Old 05-09-2014, 04:16 PM   #23510
Quarry Creeper

I've never really had a problem with rpp shipping. Cheaper than ordering from tower and having to pay sales tax and shipping.

To hell with the sheets or the face. She best swallow all that junk! Don't spill a drop.

Dammit Johnny. It's all your fault. I need some beer barrel bourbon
2.slowduo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 05:27 PM   #23511
Rock Crawler

Quote:

It's tough to find a used servo like that because everyone knows they'll need it eventually. I have a 7950 that isn't being used but I'm sure it will be brought back into service soon enough. The moment I sell it to you another will fail and I'll have to buy a new one.
JHTreyIII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 05:30 PM   #23512
Rock Crawler

I got my yearly raise today and it was shitty. I told my boss it was an insult. Now I have to come in on Monday to talk with him. Maybe I'll get fired.
Old 05-09-2014, 05:33 PM   #23513
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHTreyIII View Post
I got my yearly raise today and it was shitty. I told my boss it was an insult. Now I have to come in on Monday to talk with him. Maybe I'll get fired.
Doh. That sucks especially having had to be out of town living in a hotel so much.
Old 05-09-2014, 06:25 PM   #23514
RCC Addict

I don't get yearly's anymore but, I just got what I believe to be a substantial raise at $2.30 an hour. I had to persuade & convince them for a while but, I got it.

I got $.50 a year ago and I was like "seriously?".. Then I just said fuk it, its better than nothing. Ha
Die-Laughing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 07:00 PM   #23515

always good to have spare servos.
Old 05-09-2014, 08:19 PM   #23516
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHTreyIII View Post
When in Asheville. I worked for a construction company for many years. They gave me a "raise" once. 50 cents. Put me in a different tax bracket, brought home less money per check.

I went to talk to the owner and told him I was leaving because I worked too hard to take home less money from his crappy raise.
Got 5$ more and became asst superintendent of a new job.

I was ready to quit. Was sure he was going to fire me but did not care.
I was pissed. But it worked out in the end

And was still a shitty job.
Ah life.
2.slowduo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 09:03 PM   #23517
Rock Crawler

I got a 2% raise. WTF is that? I told him what I thought. He said that what the whole office got. I said I didn't give a shit. I'm a pretty valuable employee. I doubt he fires me. He's new. He'll learn. If he's smart he'll fix the problem. Not to toot my own horn to much but I'm not easy to replace.
Old 05-09-2014, 09:55 PM   #23518
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Die-Laughing View Post
I don't get yearly's anymore but, I just got what I believe to be a substantial raise at $2.30 an hour. I had to persuade & convince them for a while but, I got it.

I got $.50 a year ago and I was like "seriously?".. Then I just said fuk it, its better than nothing. Ha
Should try working retail, that $.50 raise is a pipe dream, the best raise I ever recieved that wasn't "bribery" was from my current store's previous owner, and that was $.40............then my hours got cut
BJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 05:00 AM   #23519
RCC Addict

Die-Laughing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 05:26 AM   #23520

Wow you guys get yearly raises. We get yearly benefit reductions! Almost 7 years at my current company and I have not seen a single dime... and I'm about $20k under paid. And I have been told may times that my work is outstanding. And we are supposed to be getting quarterly bonuses that they haven't given us for the last 3 quarters. Even though we still bust our ass's to keep making our bosses rich. We just keep seeing the bosses show up with new Maserati's , Porches, Jaguars, huge boats, race cars, and we frequently hear about them making additions to their Ferrari collections on a regular basis. oh... and the cherry on top. We have to work to earn our vacation time, so their never out any money if they fire some one. And yesterday I just heard that after Memorial day weekend, no one other than sales or management will be "ALLOWED" to use any of their already earned vacation time over the summer because we have a lot of big jobs that they stand to make a lot of money from if they all go well. They actually did this to me the last 3 years. Now this is pretty much company wide. And Last year they were telling people that they couldn't take time off at the end of the year, around the holidays, to burn off vacation time that they would not let us take earlier in the year, when we wanted to.

I'd be almost OK with cost of living increases, knowing that the job market is rough, but we don't even get that. As health insurance and benefit costs rise our paychecks get smaller and smaller. I actually take home about 6k per year less than when I was hired. about 7 years ago. I hear a few years back they said they aren't giving cost of living increases because the cost of living went down with the reduction in value of homes... uuuuuhm! Wait... I still have to pay the same mortgage I did 10 years ago... plus our condo lost 70% of its value, so their is no chance of selling it. So we have to rent it out at break even rates. The banks see it as a liability, so It was extremely difficult to get a loan on our tiny one car garage ,no basement house. We had to drop almost 40K cash just to get the loan on a 160K house. And the purely evil part is our property taxes cost almost 3x more than the mortgage. I'm not sure where that money goes seeing our roads are a crumbling pile of shit. Fuel prices have doubled in the past 7 years, food prices have climbed almost 20%. All combined Taxes have increased about 20% to cover all the complete BS our leaders are shoveling. Nah... the cost of living hasn't gone up. Do they really think anyone is buying that shit.

I'm a engineer with a good strong work ethic who busts his ass at his job and always has... Who is just scraping by. Who is constantly afraid to loose his job, in fear of loosing his house and everything in it. Who is scared to have kids because he know he cant' afford it. Who cant afford to drive a real Jeep so I have to enjoy playing with toy Jeeps. While his bosses keep adding to their collections of luxury sports cars, big boats, and god only knows what else.

And don't tell me to look for a new job. I already have. A lot. If I could found something better I would have taken it.

I wish I got a yearly raise.

Last edited by motorbikemike; 05-10-2014 at 05:41 AM.
motorbikemike is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
baby mama drama, ban the mouth!, disappearing ta, disappearing tag show, fattittybrits, kidsthesedays, ls1 everything, rc hippies, tittie artist, winter is lame